The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ifam says there was absolutely nothing to worry about because if the girls got in trouble out in the water Creepy could save them.

The ifam need a little memory refresher about Creepy's actual swimming abilities.

September 12 2020
View attachment 630709

"Too much current, you feel like your swimming but you're staying still and going backwards. I kid you not, I think I just nearly drowned. And that's not an exaggeration. I started swimming hard to get back. My brain went into overdrive. Had a panic attack. My chest went really tight, felt like I couldn't breathe, hands went tingly, eye sight going black, literally thought I was gonna die. I literally thought 'Oh my God I'm dead, I'm going to die out here'"

Creepy is that tragic kind of person who would panic so badly to save himself that he would end up drowning the person trying to help him. As if he could do anything to help anyone but himself.
He looks like Alan partridge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont think he would have posted the videos had Chris and Sarah held their hands up and admitted they were wrong, instead of acting like the world is out to get them and that anyone who disagrees or criticises are trolls.
Exactly, and I bet he films every "confrontation" for his own protection and not because he's star struck cos its the famous Inghams.

Reactions: 21
It’s all going off on the fan group! Want some screenshots?

First they decided to stop all activity, now the control freak ‘group creator’ is asking for more admins.
Most who reply have said they don’t work for one reason or another - some state ‘ill health’. I thought it was us Tattlers who didn’t have jobs? 😉
Anyone else seeing a vulnerable theme running through the group. “I don’t work because of ill health”. As I said yesterday they seem to attract the same type of demographic.

Reactions: 33
Now did I get the job as a moderator on the facebook group? Will they ever find out? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
But is money worth all this ( I know it is to them)!, me personally, I would not. want to live my life like this!!
Me neither but as you well know, this feeds right into their ethos - the more money they get, the better. They have no morals so long as the £s keep rolling in!

Reactions: 12
So I just joined this thread yesterday never having heard of these morons before. I’ve read the wiki, watched the videos and read as many posts as I can.
I’m staying.
It’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Anyone else seeing a vulnerable theme running through the group. “I don’t work because of ill health”. As I said yesterday they seem to attract the same type of demographic.
Yes, they seem to either be kids, have some kind of SEN, be poorly educated or from a crappy background.
I saw a girl comment yesterday something like she wishes Chris was her dad and then said she never had a dad and i found it really sad. I bet a lot of the girls who think he is amazing are similar, lack a decent role model.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I would like to welcome all new members to Tattle and I do apologise if it's already been said.

BUT please remember every Ingham video you watch on their channel is actually lining their pockets!!

@thegreencow very kindly sits through the vlog every night and gives a run down of what crap the Inghams are spRouting.

You will see things that don't make sense to normal people.

A few examples:

SpRouting: this is what Sarah says instead of 'spouting'
A very lot: Tattlers don't have bad English but the Inghams do
Jason: the 2 year old called Jace (ok maybe only me)
Big Frank/Frank & family: names for Sarah's constant coldsores or as the ifam call them coleslaws
Switzerland: All tattlers are going to be arrested and put in jail
Forecourt of dreams: Car broke down and they were towed to Minglanilla (actual area in Spain) where they lived on a garage forecourt for a week (also according to the Inghams a group of 30 IFAM came running to them)

I'm going to stop here because the list bloody goes on and on and on and then some more ons.

Want to catch up with the thread.

Oh also, I want to make clear to the new tattlers, I hope you all realise over here - according to the Inghams - we are all without jobs and living in our parents basements!!! If you have a job and do not live in your parents basement perhaps this is not the site for you!!!

Brilliant been here about 12 hrs and I am hooked 😀 thanks for all the info

• Haha
Reactions: 29
#174 The downfall of Chris and Sarah YouTubes,gives Christopher more time to dye his ginger pubes
And Lazy can take time and be a Mam and rein in the busy Ifam.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They dont like being filmed but capture others without permission. Filming in areas where filming is not allowed. YouTube needs to do something as there clearly breaking rules and getting away with it.

Reactions: 24
Will they be vloggijg for future vlogs , wonder if kids are like wtf they no camera round, or If they ar campsite and some one has read Scottish news and will call them out, better still inghams go home back to normal life , you have cracked and burned again you can't come out the better person you just can't you have screwed up , no doubt we will get that Sarah rushed to hospital with tummy pains bam pow early labour thanks trolls
I was wondering the same. When you live your life with your parents basically talking to themselves, and asking advice from people they don’t even know, but call IFam, it’ll be strange for those children.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.