The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The great "we're famous" line is definitely going down in the history books with "No hell no!" and us tattle folk will still be recalling this day and phrase for years to come. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I asked on a reply to a review , who is writing all these bad reviews from the ifam as I doubt any of them have the capacity to do them.

Reactions: 9
The last line in this one - you can feel the contempt drip from the 'wide angle lens' excuse 😂

I have to say bye to this thread right now, cause I am let out of the basement to get some sun and maybe a bath. no worries fellow tattlers, I can walk probably a mile or two before I cannot stand on my two feets anymore.
Good there is a second article, but I would have liked one where they actually clearyfy if it is a bylaw or not. and a talk with Paul of weather he was rude or not. Not just old bulshit.
According to the Byelaws document on the Loch Lomond and Trossachs website here, it is a byelaw. 3.5(6a): "The Master of a Vessel shall ensure that at all times the Vessel is carrying sufficient life jackets or buoyancy aids[...]"
Screenshot_20210622-163742_Drive.jpg

The paddleboards can be considered a Vessel as it is a means of transport on water. However, the Inghams have apparently chosen to interpret having them "on board" as having them physically attached to the paddleboard - as opposed to meaning 'you must have lifejackets on board to be worn when in use' (i.e when, say, your kids just in the loch and go swimming).
Screenshot_20210623-134821_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210623-135153_Drive.jpg

Reactions: 11
This was on a review on CK’s fb, hope there are many more ifs seeing the light!
This person needs a standing ovation!!! Everything said here is spot on the money and to not be afraid to post this, despite the overwhelming abuse the ifam are dishing out, shows such strength of character… Chris and Sarah, you should both be taking notes here! It’s absolutely shameful that you send your army of minions out to do your dirty work for you, whilst you carry on with your holiday, applauding them from the sidelines. It certainly shows your own appallingly weak characters… what lesson are you teaching your children here?!? So bullying and threatening behaviour is quite acceptable when done on your behalf? Are you seriously still hiding in the f*cking bushes whilst this mess unfolds!!??? Lord almighty, just grow a pair would you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If Lazy develops pregnancy related problems (which have probably been something waiting to happen going by her size and how swollen she looks, plus how she’s neglecting getting proper treatment in her persuit of ifam likes)
What’s the betting she’ll blame it on the stress of all this?

• Sad
If Lazy develops pregnancy related problems (which have probably been something waiting to happen going by her size and how swollen she looks, plus how she’s neglecting getting proper treatment in her persuit of ifam likes)
Did she ever have the glucose test? I would of thought her size one would have been needed?

Reactions: 20
No doubt about it, it'll be her excuse for it

Reactions: 14
LOL the Scottish Sun website revealed the village in West Yorkshire the new house is in (I won't share it here though) in their article. It also described Issy as 14 when she's 15 and will be 16 this year (if I'm correct?)

Chris' stupid 'reason for my silence' video had him complaining about her miscarrying all because of the Aussie authorities taking him in for questioning.

Reactions: 9
Lol I must have been living under a rock as I’d never heard of this family until I got a random notification of the kayak video yesterday. The dad looks like he was one of actors playing NSync in The Real Slim Shady video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just can't catch up! I'm still 60 pages behind 😂. But if we are talking about them failing to keep the kids safe, I thought I would bring up the video called 'Surprise New Year trip to the family cottage, day 1, arriving'. They are driving to a cottage down a dark, country road in rain and thick fog. Lazy says that they are all frightened because they can't see the road in front of them (because of the lack of street lights and the fog). She said that the girls had been crying because they were so frightened. She also said that they had had to get out of the car and look at where the road was with a torch because they just couldn't see the road. The terrible thing was that none of them had seat belts on!! Little Isla was three at the time and was not strapped into her car seat. The other two were six and ten. This would have been appalling on a normal road (and obviously illegal) but to not ensure that they had seatbelts on on a road with terrible visibility blew my mind. They cared so little for their safety that day and have displayed that they care very little for their safety on many occasions since 😡.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’m obviously late to the party as I’ve never heard of these very odd people, but I’ve seen a videos and pictures now. Genuine question but WHY is he wearing that old shabby beanie hat all the time? Even in the blazing heat he’s wearing it. But why? I don’t understand lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m obviously late to the party as I’ve never heard of these very odd people, but I’ve seen a videos and pictures now. Genuine question but WHY is he wearing that old shabby beanie hat all the time? Even in the blazing heat he’s wearing it. But why? I don’t understand lol 😂
I wonder if that hat also contains a fringe wig to achieve the look

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone's kids being threatened on Kayak guys Facebook reviews a half an hour ago. The poster who left a review wasn't even being nasty or rude and this disgusting IFAM lifted a family picture from the womans FB profile and threatened her 🤬

Edited to add the first comment the IFAM made when responding to that woman's review, which is the last image here. it seems her biggest problem was kayak Paul putting up a blurry picture of the Ingham kids and how he can go to jail for it 🙄
So it's not ok for CK to post a picture lifted from a blog to highlight the danger but completely ok for the icult to post people's children on message boards and threatening them?
Insane bunch of brainwashed idiots, just like the two morons they follow.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So I've been to work and got home to see that another thread is on the verge of being born. Again. Crikey, we just can't get enough of them. Creepy and Lazy hate us "terrrrwols" talking about them, yet they are the gift that keeps on giving.

Hi Steve. 😍😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LOL the Scottish Sun website revealed the village in West Yorkshire the new house is in (I won't share it here though) in their article
The sun said Rawden, they don't live there, wondering if they give fake addresses when they book anywhere so nobody finds out where the 'famous' family live 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.