The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get past the fact he obviously thinks he looks good. He’s looks like how a pedalo dresses in an attempt to be down with the yoof ie 20 years out of style. And that hair of his is vile.
I'm convinced he uses black paint spray as dry shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There will be at the job center next week Begging for help with housing also as it's the nasty trolls who made them liss there income 🤦‍♀️ if they had just said sorry none of thos would have happened ( still an awful family) and stupidly they could have used it to there advantage and made a vlog all about water safety That would have attracted lots more people
They could do a vlog on parenting tips too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We have 3 new mods on the Facebook group 🤣 Has anyone else noticed 1 admin is missing (she was very vocal)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbh youtube need to be held accountable for this too!
Any child shown under 16 should be demonitized
Tbh I thought that what they were doing to kids channels so how the hell are they getting away with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They will say it’s nasty trolls that made them lose their careers when it finally does come to an end. But look how many tv presenters (especially kids ones) have done stupid things and it’s ended their careers overnight

it’s being responsible for the influence you have

Reactions: 17
I dunno how they have big balls to come back
They are a laughing stock of YouTube 😂
They came back after 48 hours when they went on the run, dropped by their management and Isabelle taken away “on holiday” by the dad’s family when it came out about Chris’s activities with teens.

They pretended like nothing had happened bar Chris getting the now legendary “Sarah Ingham Forever” tattoo and she looked like she could deck him.

They are literally shameless

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Guys I’m doing my research on this backwards bunch. There’s a whole lot of controversy surrounding them! That husband is awful and a bit noncey too from what I’m reading/watching. Wow. Very calculated and especially the husband. Loves sending threats out don’t he. Wrongen. That head hair needs to go as well mate.. pshh
Thread title suggestion “You’re not famous, Mr Ingram”
So I'm new to the Ingham family. Thoughts: Why can't Chris embrace his natural redhead?
His greasy fringe is AWFUL.
Is that God awful hat glued on?
Wait until you see his black sex hat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Will they be vloggijg for future vlogs , wonder if kids are like wtf they no camera round, or If they ar campsite and some one has read Scottish news and will call them out, better still inghams go home back to normal life , you have cracked and burned again you can't come out the better person you just can't you have screwed up , no doubt we will get that Sarah rushed to hospital with tummy pains bam pow early labour thanks trolls

Reactions: 19
Thanks to @ye_fab for the title with most votes :)

TDLR:

- Travelled from Cornwall to Scotland with a stop off in Blackpool with a 34 week pregnant woman and a child that apparently chucks up as soon as he hits the road.

- Jace still hasn’t had his follow up eye appointment.

- Sarah has swollen fingers, feet and legs which leave indents if you press. It’s okay. She checks her own urine and BP. No need for a m

- Creepy and Sarah love Scotland so much (not so much anymore I wouldn’t think 🤣)

- The Ingham sisters were in the middle of Loch Lomond on a paddle board with no life vests of life saving devices. Over 300 people commented on their vlog telling them they needed them - surprise surprise they ignored it.

- Calamity Kayaking on Loch Lomond was made aware of it (by strangers unaware of YouTubes chavviest family) and he went to speak to the creepy one at their caravan after being taken there by the site manager.

- It’s okay, CK only knows what happened because “We’re famous” Chris exclaimed. This was shut down by CK man saying “No you’re not” and shutting twit man down very quickly. It all turned sour then.

- Creepy tits had a ago at CK man outside reception and made a threat of “Take this to social media and see what happens” or words to similar effect.

- Scotland vlogs taken down

- iFam have flocked to defend the idiots and are abusing CK man on his page. Encouraged by twit and Twatter in their rant vlog.

- RANT VLOG! And they are taking a break but not before they spend tens of thousands of pounds to get rid of all the trolls and send out multiple Levi letters.

- Sarah in rant vlog making pained faces and rubbing her bump to imply the stress is harming her pregnancy. Not the fact she is swollen up bigger than Aunt Marge in Harry Potter.

- Looks like ASA are looking into them as well now.
tit Midas could be gold Midas for calamity kayaks. Let's actually do a give a little page for him in recognition of his good work.
I will start one tomorrow if you like and post the link here.
He is a life saver.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think the kayak guy would have uploaded a video if they apologised and moved on. I think Chris following him to his car afterwards is what riled him up and let him to then post after chris threatened social media so he got his side of the story out there before the Ingham’s did
I dont think he would have posted the videos had Chris and Sarah held their hands up and admitted they were wrong, instead of acting like the world is out to get them and that anyone who disagrees or criticises are trolls.

Reactions: 34
Bit worried Sarah might have unleashed Katrina to Scotland she will burst all the water buoyancy aids and steal your hub caps whilst she’s at it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I couldn't watch the whole rant, the blooming lies coming out of their manky mouths. I was getting so angry, how dare they lie about what happened. The kayak guy was basically saving their kids from any harm and they have the gall to treat him like this. They should be thanking him for taking time to make them aware of the dangers. They need to sit down and decide if they want to be proper parents who look after their children or vloggers who don't care what happens as long as it's caught on camera. Rant over. Have a good day all.
Basically the revolting thickos need to give thier heads a wobble.

Reactions: 10
Has the greaseball made any signals today or is he still hiding in that wannabe emo hat 🤠🥳

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The scandal has certainly helped their bank balance - according to social blade their views pretty much doubled yesterday

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The scandal has certainly helped their bank balance - according to social blade their views pretty much doubled yesterday
But is money worth all this ( I know it is to them)!, me personally, I would not. want to live my life like this!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.