The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get about these guys is why Chris didn’t just admit he was wrong and move on? I’m not stupid enough to let my kids to go out into deep water with no safety precautions but if I was and that man knocked on my door I would be MORTIFIED accept I was a dick, promise to never do that again and move on....why do they have to make somthing of everything and why is nothing ever there fault! I can’t stand it

Reactions: 42
After looking through the comments on CK’s reviews it’s painfully obvious what type of people the fan base for the Minghams are makes me a little sad really 😅

Reactions: 25
They did all that ranting on you tube then put that stuff at the end to say they would comply 🤷‍♀️

They have had a hissy fit and cut their nose off to spite their face

No one cares if they don’t go on YouTube they are giving us what we want so thanks 😘

Reactions: 33
I can see Sarah going in to early labour over this. She isnt in the best health anyway amxI imagine although she puts on a hard front shes stressed and shitting herself over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One thing that I learnt whilst living in Scotland is that they take the safety of children very seriously and if a section 12 is given to lazy and creepy they will follow it up.
The police will be shown all of the evidence online and they'll act upon it.
Scotland will definitely become the new America. Creepy and lazy aren't welcome there!
I hope that the kids are offered some support because living in their Circus must be horrible.

What are the implications of a Section 12?

Reactions: 4
Social services will be contacted by the midwife's etc because she's failed to have any maternity care even when she's having symptoms of a potentially serious health condition.
Also maybe the police have told them not to film whilst they're being investigated, hence why they're so angry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Feel so sorry for him.. I messaged him privately my support and he replied asking for help defending him 🥺 poor guy man.. done nothing wrong
How can we help? Is there a link to his page we can comment on? Surely there are more tattles than ifam, we can help him

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Their fans are completely fucked up, just went on Chris’s page and there is accounts like Isabelle lover, and Islas hugs... how do we know they aren’t run by pedophiles?

I would never put my children at risk like this not for any amount of money :(

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Can’t believe this I hadn’t seen this… so so bad look at them without life jackets 😭😩
The days before was worse than that honestly the drone shot showed them in black water it was so deep and Jace dangling off edge of the other board with Sarah on it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The days before was worse than that honestly the drone shot showed them in black water it was so deep and Jace dangling off edge of the other board with Sarah on it

It's the image of Jace looking down into the water on the edge of the SUP that gives me the most shudders

Reactions: 21
I’ve never even heard of these people until o just stumbled across this thread and then googled his messages.. ergh.. just his crap skater boy hair and face annoy me on 1st sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just got this email. Have no idea how Swim England have my email but wonder if it’s worth pointing them in the direction of the Ifam simpletons who can’t grasp the basics of safety if it isn’t spelled out to them . DidNT kNoW LoChs wEre DeEeeeeeeep duuuuuh

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.