The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha my god that guy is a gem!! - glad someone told them though that water and them girls are an accident waiting to happen,t hey are going to be so pissed off but tbh better they are pissed off than someone drown

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Absolutely brilliant 😁😁
Loved hearing Rent a Gob Lazy chuntering in the background!

Reactions: 36
He’s the one who is so rude!

“Why is that an issue"

If you have to ask that, you shouldn’t be home educating your children, Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Fatty foghorn in the background just can't keep her gob shut can she.
"We're famous"....... I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣
Lazy is 8 months pregnant and creepy sodded off to the village shop. Somebody tell me what the hell she would have done if those kids got into danger on the Loch with no life jackets on 🤬🤬🤬

Que the rant " Our Chuldren are Olympic standard swimmers and could wrestle any monsters in that Loch Nay bother" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Added a link to the video in the wiki, if anyone asks what they missed click the pink button!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
This just goes to show that you should keep reporting everything you can to everyone you can think of even if you don't feel like anything is happening, this guy is amazing and when you read about him having to deal with the bodies of children who have died you can see why he is so passionate about safety

• Sad
Reactions: 63
thread title suggestion My new hero in crocs giving creepy a telling off at the loch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I know all about it hon, my 1st baby was IVF ,after 10 painful invasive and despairing years. Life isn't fair.I am adding you to my baby dust group xx
I know how extremely lucky I am that our 2nd ICSI worked and we have 10 yr old g/b twins.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.