Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jayne82

Chatty Member
What the 🤬 have I just watched, how dangerous and irresponsible to let the children out on that water with no life jacket. My son is a strong swimmer and a qualified life guard, and loves kayaking, but there is no way he would go out on the water without a life jacket. It’s almost as if they want something to happen for content for their 🤬 boring vlogs.

Also I know Lazy is pregnant, but that’s not just pregnancy weight she is carrying, she’s huge, no wonder she’s out of breath all the time. So unhealthy for her and her unborn baby. Why would you not take better care of yourself.All them donuts she likes to stuff herself with have caught up with her big time.

Reactions: 49

Otterwise

VIP Member
Did Izzy seriously think the plural of forest was forestetes? Jesus wept!
I get so angry when she refers to herself as thick or stupid. She is doing that a lot lately and it doesn't take a genius to realise it's because she is appeasing her asshole of a mother.
Big Lazy LOVES it when people mention Isabelle's gaffs.
I wish I can give her a big hug and much needed self worth. That girl has more compassion for her siblings and maternal instincts than Lazy ever had. Esme has similar qualities.

• Sad
  • Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Esme travels backwards in that car and it was shown on their vlogs last year that she can't sit with her feet facing the right way, comfortably - she has to bend them to one side to fit into that space. Land's End to John Ohhhh Groats with their 11 year old so uncomfortable in their car. So inspirational...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

kazizzle

VIP Member
Guys. This has been really bothering me and I’ve finally sussed it.

I KNEW the footage they used last year and said it was loch lomond wasnt, and I assumed it was Loch Long because there’s a forest holidays there, however that didn’t make sense at all as they were in Falkirk at the Kelpies and to go to Loch Long from there is really a ridiculous and pointless journey. BUT I’ve gone back and watched it and it was actually footage of Loch Lubnaig which would be at Forest Holidays Strathyre.

I assume they’ve got confused, because it’s “Loch Lomond and the Trossachs” so assumed every body of water was Loch Lomond. So last year when they were on about how beautiful Loch Lomond was they wouldn’t know because they were never there.

Again meaning when Chris says they were parked up on the east side of the loch last year it’s a big lie because they wouldn’t have driven up Loch Lomond at all. He’s just assuming it’s the same loch as last year and it isn’t. It’s much bigger for one thing 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
They are exactly the type of people who say things like "we never had car seats when I was a kid and I survived so mine will be fine without one" totally missing the point that the reason you survived was because you weren't involved in an accident, not because the normal seat belt/no seat belt proved to be adequate.

By their logic, they have been out on the sup boards with no life jackets and everyone was fine, so it's safe. They don't seem to understand that no one goes out with the intention of having an accident, but it can happen so you should take reasonable steps to be as safe as possible just in case.

• Heart

charlotte_98

This is by far in my opinion the worst most dangerous stunt they have pulled from the start. It goes beyond what any decent human being would ever do to innocent children.
The danger they were in at that moment was massive. All 3 could have lost their lives.
This 100% needs reporting, it’s the only way any action will be taken and they must be stopped, because they plan to continue with this reckless behaviour and we can all see disaster coming and while Chris stands on dry land operating his drone and Sarah is comfortably seated watching, these kids had their lives put at massive risk for a yt video, and his ego.
We all know that they exploit their children and rob them of their privacy, dignity and have taken any normal carefree childhood experiences away from them, but they have taken this a step further and are now risking their lives.
The bikini shots and the way they exploited Isabelle in particular with all the intrusion into her private life, even after the warnings from yt used to anger me the most but this video made my blood run cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pastel

VIP Member
This is the type of idiotic ifam comment that boils my p*ss... so if there's no sign then it's just a free for all and expected safety precautions don't apply?? There's no sign post at my local restaurant saying "don't set fire to the tablecloth" - does that mean if I decided it would be a fun thing to do I could blame the restaurant owner for not having a bloody sign up!??

Screenshot 2021-06-19 at 20.35.25.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
  • Ensure you have lifejackets for all people on board your craft. Increase your safety by wearing one at all times. Remember it’s no use stowed away in a plastic bag to keep it clean. When on Loch Lomond you must wear a lifejacket if you are on a Personal Water Craft (PWC) or being towed.

From the loch lomond national Park website .
Keeping these just in case they delete the YouTube footage 🤨

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
When he threatened the police did anyone else yell YES PLEASE DO IT!,
A couple of hours to cool off in a cell while they look up any previous police encounters should calm him down a bit 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

DLM

I am a nurse and am disgusted at Sarah and her anti vaxxine rant. She is soo silly spouting rubbish with no knowledge base behind it. Yes you can get blood clots but you have a higher probability of getting blood clots with contraception tablets and giving birth. all medication has risks but these are outweighed by the Benefits.

• Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Are Chris and Sarah backward? Not meaning to sound rude but they literally drop themselves in it all the time like it would take a especially thick person let their children paddle board into the middle of a lock without safety gear, film it and put it for the world to see. Her ridiculous excuse now is no one else was wearing them, one I very much doubt that and two if they weren't they were likely adults. Also for someone who has money her children are dressed in such cheap low quality clothes and it shows, they used to have lovely clothes now she just let's them wear whatever.
calamity Kayaking have posted the video!
there will be some coffee going today.

he threw an absolute shit fit when they guy said ‘no your not famous’ 😂

arent holidays meant to be relaxing they seem to have nothing but drama

• Haha

sneakypeak04

Please please Sarah stop trying to make your daughter Isabelle look stupid at any chance you get !! It’s nearly every vlog now you try and make that girl look daft , when infact you are the one we are all thinking is stupid who on earth would go on holiday in 3rd trimester during which is dangerous time during covid! Let your daughters out in the water without life jackets on and also doesn’t give anyone a chance to finish a sentence before you butt in, those poor children look so scruffy your youngest daughter looks like she is craving attention wanting to be on the camera 😢 it’s honestly so sad to watch my heart breaks for those little ones 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Notice how all of this only got out of hand when CK told them they weren’t famous 😂 I would like to see creepy deal with our Procurator Fiscal they don’t fuck about like the Crown Prosecution Service.

• Haha