The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I heard one of them say she didn't want to go underneath the water because it was dark, or words to that effect.

Reactions: 26
I see the kayaking page is now advising people to call the police and name the camp site. Someone who has no clue who the inghams are but no doubt will still be classed as haters by creepy and lazy!
We can do when we know where their next location is. They’ve made out they’ll be staying there for a few days

Reactions: 17
God help Chris if they know he is also a child groomer! The Scots don’t take so kindly to that

Reactions: 37
Not a regular on this thread so sorry if this has already been said. I live in Scotland and every summer without fail, there is a death relating to swimming every week. Tragically it’s almost always teenagers. My family go to Loch Lomond all the time, and there is signs everywhere advising against swimming in the lochs. There is very strong currents and they get deep very suddenly. It doesn’t matter how strong a swimmer you are, when you are in freezing water fighting a current, you’re going to lose. As a parent I find that blasé attitude absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 46
This just breaks my heart to read, especially for some reason regarding Isabelle, she is now so closed off to education....it’s so sad!
I was thinking about them this morning on the walk to school with my children and suddenly realised the main issue is this....the Ingham children aren’t just missing an education but also life skills that are VITAL to growing up.
As an example this morning....we were away some of the weekend and my daughter woke up this morning in a state about her homework not being completed. Now...she had all week, plus sat morning, and I kept saying to her “get it done or you will run out of time”. She didn’t. She cried, we walked to school in the rain with her snapping at me, I told her “but you knew about your homework and the need to get it done early?” She eventually said at the school gate, how sorry she was that she snapped at me and that she would have to face the consequence. You know what?! It’s a horrible life lesson....I feel terrible but part of me thinks she NEEDS to learn about;
1) priorities
2) time keeping
3) organisation
4) dealing with emotions of stress and working through it all
5) working to deadlines
The Ingham children will NEVER learn these things. Ever. And the above is all a massive part of living in the real world! They do what they want, eat what they want, don’t follow laws or rules....HOW is this setting them up for real life?
Big cuddles and hot chocolate for my daughter tonight, I hope she’s ok
Life is unfortunately not one long endless, sugar filled, doughnut eating holiday like the Ingham Family pretend it is. God help those girls going into adult life. I feel for them, I really do.

Reactions: 40
Both my youngest had a birthday while we were on a Greek Island. We were newly vegan and there was absolutely nothing suitable nearby. ( I know know
Thats different. They just couldnt be botherd to go to a real supermarket

Reactions: 11
Isla said she got brain freeze didn’t she? Yet Esme followed the script and pretended it wasn’t that cold.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.