The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the second bit of the blog and I’m gobsmacked - they have more presents on Boxing Day?!

I cannot get over the amount of stuff they get. It’s grotesque.
She did say that, i think, but assumed she mis-spoke, meaning the presents they opened later on Christmas Day

Reactions: 1
Just watched the second bit of the blog and I’m gobsmacked - they have more presents on Boxing Day?!

I cannot get over the amount of stuff they get. It’s grotesque.
Tonights vlog was the rest of christmas day

I thought Range Rovers are good for off-roading? I'm sure it would have the ground clearance to make it out there, no? Did they not drive Chris' RR out there to get there? And if a trailer can make it, anything can.

Tonights vlog was the rest of christmas day
Maybe I misheard but I thought Sarah said something about it being Boxing Day tomorrow and there’s more gifts?

Could be wrong though, did have it on in background whilst furiously clearing the kitchen?

I thought Range Rovers are good for off-roading? I'm sure it would have the ground clearance to make it out there, no? Did they not drive Chris' RR out there to get there? And if a trailer can make it, anything can.
I suppose if he had to go collect it and bring it back it would be a bit of a hassle. He’d have to leave the car behind and drive the new car so he’d need to sort insurance etc. Then drive back in it with all the kids and gifts.
Like she doesn’t know what it is anyway, I’m sure she told him the Shag Mobile has to go.

By the looks of it they didn’t vlog today?
Or at least they’re now uploading a day behind if Boxing Day wasn’t shown yet.
Always makes me think something is going on that we’re not supposed to know about or see.
Did we get any mention of Uncle Dave yet....!?

#WheresDave #TheNewWheresWally

JEBUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL IS THAT DOLL AND WHY IS IT CURSING ME THROUGH THE SCREEN.
they’re possessed. I’d take those dolls straight to a church and burn them, then put out the flames with holy water.
A plague on both your houses..... ?

Reactions: 11
Creepy said Lazy’s gift was a big old surprise!! He got that right!! I suppose there was no point getting someone to drive it up since she won’t be able to drive it home again!!

Reactions: 4
Oh my my. The face of Islas baby, sooooo creepy. Made me jump in my seat.
Esme looked like she wanted an X box more than yet another baby.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I misheard but I thought Sarah said something about it being Boxing Day tomorrow and there’s more gifts?

Could be wrong though, did have it on in background whilst furiously clearing the kitchen?
Aw im sure she said opening presents but think she ment opening the toys they got for christmas?
After the mountain they got id hope their wasnt more!

Reactions: 4
All this plastic for the ridiculous amount of lol dolls makes me feel sick.

PSX_20181227_195658.jpg
PSX_20181227_195644.jpg

Sarah is one of those annoying people that serve warm fizzy drinks
PSX_20181227_195719.jpg

Her dinner looks like something at a cheap Carvery, yuck black plates
PSX_20181227_195741.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No wonder the carrots took so long to cook. Looks like they didn't bother cutting them.
Looks like they did nothing other than empty them from the packet.
Looks like pre-prepared ones to me.

Reactions: 7
Time to cheer ourselves up with a look at Creepy’s actual hairline from October 2015.
A trio of titters for the festive season.??
4E872C0E-0313-4904-9A15-27213505A5EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Islas face when she saw the main gift was another Mary shortle doll ? she was expecting a Disney world trip i think.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.