The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in hells bells would they need this many lol dolls? My daughter loves lol but she only got 4 in total. Two bling surprise from Santa, one live pet from granny and 1 limited edition pet from her auntie. There is absolutely no need for this at all.
They had more than that last year surely they have every single one and multiples. It's lazy just over spending and over buying for sake of it for the views. Sickening .

388k views from the main Christmas vlog... Don't think it's going to be as popular as previous years.
Let's hope not

Reactions: 2
You can tell the girls faked their reactions to the reborn dolls as there are pics from November of them holding them on mary shortles Instagram account. Also a luc of islas doll from the 1st nov saying she is called phoebe. They made it sound like the girls thought of the name on the spot!
I think there is something going on with Mary Shortle maybe if they keep advertising her shop she won't go public about something

Reactions: 3
How do people know she has a car? Just curious

As I’ve mentioned before they are going to find it difficult finding Xbox games that will interest 3 young girls or even Isabelle as the library is pretty limited to games for their age range.
Also when will they ever have time to play it since they’re never actually home.
I would have recommended some good books learning about different countries and their “agriculture’s” as these might actually be more beneficial.
I got my 6 year old 3 children’s encyclopaedia type books: the ocean, animals and space - she loves them ?

Reactions: 4

I got my 6 year old 3 children’s encyclopaedia type books: the ocean, animals and space - she loves them ?
It was posted on twitter she was getting a car. Its not been made "offical" in the vlogs yet though

Exactly! There is nothing wrong with providing children something interesting but most of all educational. After all, the way it’s going those girls are not going to recieve much of an education anyway as creepy and lazy think sitting on a beach or by a pool is going to help them pass exams and get a job!

Reactions: 4
I know she said she was eating for two ,but holy moly ,that would`ve fed 2 adults ,or an adult and 2 kids in our house! See you managed to find some frozen peas/sweetcorn ,and a few carrots then Sarah?..No wonder you`re constantly napping consuming so much food....ugh.

Is the serving of mashed and roasted potatoes a northern/yorkshire tradition? When we have roasts it`s just one ,just wondering...
My Scottish grandmother made us mash and roast potatoes on Xmas as well as two stuffings. It adds variety, I guess. The trick is probably to minimize the caloric totals of the servings.

i first watched the inghams last xmas tbh i thought it was great mainly because everythink felt so real - tbh i thought that was the only video they made and i agree everyone does xmas different HOWEVER it was when everythink came out about chris hitting on young girls i saw they turned there life into some sort of documentary when i looked at the channels i noticed that every video was an OMG shocked open mothed thumbnails and evan tho i didnt watch all, the ones i did watch seemed like they were always trying too hard like everythink was perfect and i havnt seen one where they have been at home they always seem to be away with suprises and presents (where they put them all i do not know) because i dont watch every day i went from the little excited girls at xmas to the girls not been suprised at all prob because nothing now will shock them tbh i have no problem with what there doing if they were a hard working family but they have done all this from getting paid on youtube and trust me editing isnt no where near as hard as a family man going out working 18hours aday away from his family and the outcome is them pretty much wafting there money in peoples faces with 15 holidays a year and a million suprises and presents every single video shows them having a good time which is fine when you dont rub everyones nose in it all honestly im not bothered but on mainly because we can also afford to do the same only difference is me and my husband worked hard to get where we are my husband has to work crappy hours all the time tbh i wish he didnt i would rather be without but bills still need paying so we get on with it - i also work at cancer research as a volenteer - does any of there channels show them doing anythink selfless?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How much did they have to shell out to get that though - the cottage, the millions of lol dolls, rest of the crap and don’t forget the car ?
I know they spend £1000 on LOLs and stuff. I know some was maybe 3 for 2 but there was nearly £1000 worth.

12x little sisters 5.99 each
3x pink pearl surprise 29.99 each
3 x pop up shop 39.99 each
12 x underwraps 14.99 each
3x3 pack glittery ones 29.99
(Argos has in packs of 3)
12x other glitter ones 10.99 each
3x interactive pets £25 each
3x new hairgoals 15.99 each
3 x new bling 10.99 each
Lol house 180
Plus they had some charms or something

Total approx £930

The majority of that was just the last 2 presents. I can’t believe they bought the exact same amount for Izzy. I can’t imagine how much they actually spent on presents!!

Reactions: 10
I know they spend £1000 on LOLs and stuff. I know some was maybe 3 for 2 but there was nearly £1000 worth.

3 x new bling 10.99 each
Lol house 180

Total approx £930

The majority of that was just the last 2 presents. I can’t believe they bought the exact same amount for Izzy. I can’t imagine how much they actually spent on presents!!
Well we all know Issys past LOL dolls. I think the only reason they unboxed the house and everything else was on Sarah's say so.

3 x new bling 10.99 each
Lol house 180

Total approx £930

So I spent Christmas eve with my parents and grandmother, and all our gifts from extended family and friends I really doubt was anything close to that amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well we all know Issys past LOL dolls. I think the only reason they unboxed the house and everything else was on Sarah's say so.

The doll house was for Esme and Isla, and I am sure they will have fun playing with it, they still love the LOL. The reason they most likely put it together was so the girls could play with it. Sometimes posts here don't make alot of sense.

Reactions: 1

3 x new bling 10.99 each
Lol house 180

Total approx £930

Don’t tell me Isabelle was given the Pearl surprise ball! I don’t see the point of buying three of the same when they each contain the exact same doll and accessories.
We made the same mistake with the big surprise balls last year. We bought 2 and expected a different doll but they were identical.
I suppose it would stop the arguments but my girls were disappointed!

Reactions: 5
Don’t tell me Isabelle was given the Pearl surprise ball! I don’t see the point of buying three of the same when they each contain the exact same doll and accessories.
We made the same mistake with the big surprise balls last year. We bought 2 and expected a different doll but they were identical.
I suppose it would stop the arguments but my girls were disappointed!
Because it’s 3 for 2 at Argos and Sarah can’t resist a bargain that no one needs or wants.

oh god. anyone seen the video coming up if you go to Isabelleinghamofficial???

@OliviaPope i can’t believe they spent £1000 on LOL dolls ? They must be so pissed the saccone jolys got all that’s for free

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.