The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this plastic for the ridiculous amount of lol dolls makes me feel sick.

View attachment 3509View attachment 3510

Sarah is one of those annoying people that serve warm fizzy drinks
View attachment 3511

Her dinner looks like something at a cheap Carvery, yuck black plates
View attachment 3512
I know she said she was eating for two ,but holy moly ,that would`ve fed 2 adults ,or an adult and 2 kids in our house! See you managed to find some frozen peas/sweetcorn ,and a few carrots then Sarah?..No wonder you`re constantly napping consuming so much food....ugh.

No wonder the carrots took so long to cook. Looks like they didn't bother cutting them.
Is the serving of mashed and roasted potatoes a northern/yorkshire tradition? When we have roasts it`s just one ,just wondering...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You can tell the girls faked their reactions to the reborn dolls as there are pics from November of them holding them on mary shortles Instagram account. Also a luc of islas doll from the 1st nov saying she is called phoebe. They made it sound like the girls thought of the name on the spot!
I’m guessing they were freebies for doing the competition ? Just a guess though not a fact

Reactions: 3
As I’ve mentioned before they are going to find it difficult finding Xbox games that will interest 3 young girls or even Isabelle as the library is pretty limited to games for their age range.
Also when will they ever have time to play it since they’re never actually home.
I would have recommended some good books learning about different countries and their “agriculture’s” as these might actually be more beneficial.

Reactions: 7
As I’ve mentioned before they are going to find it difficult finding Xbox games that will interest 3 young girls or even Isabelle as the library is pretty limited to games for their age range.
Also when will they ever have time to play it since they’re never actually home.
I would have recommended some good books learning about different countries and their “agriculture’s” as these might actually be more beneficial.
They will probably just play Minecraft...that's all they seemed to play anyway!

Reactions: 3
I watched some of the latest vids- thanks raccoon- and it's like Creepy doesn't even try not to be creepy. The baby voice he uses with the girls is so gross and the way he comments on everything is like he's dirty talking with himself. ICK!
I also can't stand how he says, "very lot" as in "that's a very lot of lol dolls", where did he go to school, in an Aldi carpark?
I think it's nice that within all of the crap and by god, there was a very lot of it, Esme got a boy doll. Even if he looks like Rosemary's baby it's kind of sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Suggestion for next thread:
#18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Reactions: 14
#18 2018: A year of Chris' oopsies and weird toys called poopsies
#18 New year starting, Chris on Instagram hearting, when will him and Sarah be parting?

Reactions: 9
When they are too scared to say what they think without been jumped on ?
Well, the tide is definitely turning... I’m guessing there will be a documentary in 10 years or so, documenting the effect of “growing up on YouTube”.

Reactions: 17
Over half a million views yesterday. They'll not be going anywhere yet, they've just had their Christmas bonus pay FFS

#18 2018: A year of Chris' oopsies and weird toys called poopsies
#18 New year starting, Chris on Instagram hearting, when will him and Sarah be parting?

Never! Sarah isn't about to lose her live in cook, maid, nanny and chauffeur! As much as I dislike him, he does everything in that house, and always has. Sarah doesn't lift finger one, and I would bet money that it will be he who takes care of the baby, including night feedings. I remember seeing once in a video from a while back that Isla was sick in the night, and when Esme was talking about it, she said she was calling "Dad, dad!" Not her mother? What sick kid doesn't call for their mother? One who knows that it's their dad who cares for them. Sarah just accuses them of milking the illness and what have you. Also, why in God's name has Chris bought Sarah a new car when she can't drive the ones they have?

Sarah and Chris don't like eating their own species!
Sarah is a veggie. Chris does all the work.

Reactions: 4
Over half a million views yesterday. They'll not be going anywhere yet, they've just had their Christmas bonus pay FFS
How much did they have to shell out to get that though - the cottage, the millions of lol dolls, rest of the crap and don’t forget the car ?

Reactions: 5
I can imagine the horror that is Fortnite has played a major influence in her wanting an Xbox!! Like you said Minecraft too!! There's plenty for kids when you know what you're looking for. Lego games, Sims, Platformers.

I think the middle of January will be interesting - when the decorations have been put away, the kids are back at school. If the views fall back to the levels pre-Christmas then I think the channel will be chug on but Chris will have to go back to work (or they rack up some massive credit card bills). Maybe they can turn it around with the baby but I can't see it.

I think the Christmas views might just about pay for the excess but not the school fees and fancy cars.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.