The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth is Esme supposed to carry round 3 reborn dolls?! I know when I was a kid I had a favourite teddy and it came every where with me which is like Esme and her first doll. She now has 3 though, I don't understand the thought process that went into this. I wouldn't have wanted 2 more of my favourite teddy as a child (they came in different variety's!)

Reactions: 16
Chris makes me want to vomit every time they get one of those hideous dolls ‘Isn’t she so pretty?’ ‘Oh my god she’s so gorgeous’ etc. Serious Ian Watkins vibes.
I'd hate to think he might have an attraction to those dolls and even fantasizes about them as 'adult toys'.

Sorry if the thoughts are mentally scarring anyone!!

Reactions: 4
All this plastic for the ridiculous amount of lol dolls makes me feel sick.

View attachment 3509View attachment 3510

Sarah is one of those annoying people that serve warm fizzy drinks
View attachment 3511

Her dinner looks like something at a cheap Carvery, yuck black plates
View attachment 3512
Why in hells bells would they need this many lol dolls? My daughter loves lol but she only got 4 in total. Two bling surprise from Santa, one live pet from granny and 1 limited edition pet from her auntie. There is absolutely no need for this at all.

Reactions: 8
Oh my my. The face of Islas baby, sooooo creepy. Made me jump in my seat.
Esme looked like she wanted an X box more than yet another baby.
Once that Xbox is open none of those toys will be played with

Time to cheer ourselves up with a look at Creepy’s actual hairline from October 2015.
A trio of titters for the festive season.??
View attachment 3513
Omg. His hair line is receding no wonder the brush over. Yuck very ugly man...

Reactions: 2
Oh em gee. Only 236k views. Well done boo boos, that's your highest vlog view in a few weeks. Even the house tour got more boo boos and Family Fizz got nearly double. Never mind, you can always try again next year.

Someone was asking about LOL Doll prices earlier. Dolls are £10-15. The larger sets can be up to £200. Those Pearly Surprise cases are about £30. Here's a link to Sarah's favourite toy shop if you want to have a look https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/l-o-l-surprise-/c/SM06010488. Don't forget to give me a hug boo boo. @jwebbr

Thank you to Lazy and Creepy for my early Christmas present. I've always wanted a letter from the solicitors. I tried to take great care of it but I dropped it in the paper shredder. Oops silly me ??

Yep... or shoved in the garage.
Where is the proof that it gets returned to the shops or shoved in the garage? I notice that people seem to make some stuff up here or present opinion as fact.

So Esmé and Isla’s main presents were Mary Shortle dolls... didn’t they get new ones in the first part of the Christmas Day vlog aswell?

Yes they did. So those MS dolls and the hundred LOL dolls and the huge dollhouse weren't enough to be the "main present," as I posted there, they have to have new dolls and clothes which were several hundred more dollars, even though they each have two MS dolls at home. I have to say though that while nearly all of the dolls I have seen on the MS site are nightmare inducing, even the "normal" looking ones, Esme's Noah was really sweet, and I really liked his outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well they cooked up a mountain of veg, but little made it onto the plates (there were trays of it in the background). Maybe they are intending to make soup in the slow cooker with the leftovers, I doubt it though more likely it will be binned!

Well they cooked up a mountain of veg, but little made it onto the plates (there were trays of it in the background). Maybe they are intending to make soup in the slow cooker with the leftovers, I doubt it though more likely it will be binned!
Sarah and Chris don't like eating their own species!

Reactions: 7
When my sister and I were younger, main presents such as games consoles which we got one Christmas were addressed to both of us, because we would both end up playing on them. My main present from my parents this year was a book set that I even knew about (and forgot about) and I was so extremely grateful for it. I know the girls will get a lot of fun out of the Xbox though, but it's a present for all of them really.

#18 Christmas was a flop, Chris really needs to sort out his mop.

#18 Far too many toys, what happens when they have the boy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When my sister and I were younger, main presents such as games consoles which we got one Christmas were addressed to both of us, because we would both end up playing on them. My main present from my parents this year was a book set that I even knew about (and forgot about) and I was so extremely grateful for it. I know the girls will get a lot of fun out of the Xbox though, but it's a present for all of them really.

#18 Christmas was a flop, Chris really needs to sort out his mop.

#18 Far too many toys, what happens when they have the boy?

I agree, but since Esme and Isla also got hugely expensive main gifts that Isabelle can't share, the Xbox should be for Isabelle alone. They still have the other boxes the others can play on.

Reactions: 3
I agree, but since Esme and Isla also got hugely expensive main gifts that Isabelle can't share, the Xbox should be for Isabelle alone. They still have the other boxes the others can play on.
I mean they could have all had the Xbox as their main present instead of having the dolls, I think Isla was happier about the Poopsie than the doll.

I mean they could have all had the Xbox as their main present instead of having the dolls, I think Isla was happier about the Poopsie than the doll.
Issy does as she's told so no matter where that Xbox ends up I bet she's made to let the girls have a go...which is laughable that they buy her bloody LOL tat so Isla doesn't have to share. I dont think Esme cares about sharing. She's growing closer to Issy now she's older and maturing and enjoys spending time with her, and vice versa. Issy is always speaking to Esme first..which is lovely to be honest. Esme probably can keep up better with Xbox games. Make up skills probably developing, humour etc. It's all down to stages of development and only natural progression.

388k views from the main Christmas vlog... Don't think it's going to be as popular as previous years.

Reactions: 2
You can tell the girls faked their reactions to the reborn dolls as there are pics from November of them holding them on mary shortles Instagram account. Also a luc of islas doll from the 1st nov saying she is called phoebe. They made it sound like the girls thought of the name on the spot!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.