The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiome to watch the :poop::poop::poop::poop: show.

Starts with Sarah going into the kids' bedroom and basically accusing them of being lazy as they're still asleep. Takes one to know one....

They get ton of crap for breakfast. A donut cake, Nutella, candy canes, marshmallows, pancakes and fruit juice. What will the girls get for Christmas? Diabetes probably.

Then off to the pool house with their dirty pyjamas on. Creepy tells us how icy and frosty it is. Sarah woke up at 7am. Creepy tells us his Mac is broken. the vlog isn't editing properly and they're having problems rendering it or something. Imagine if tomorrow's vlog doesn't upload :D:D:ROFLMAO:

The top mat is taken off the pool and the girls jump in it. Back in the house and the girls are freaking out because the elves have disappeared.

In the next shot Esme shouts 'Girls, come here' and they go to the front door to find the elves and their Christmas Eve boxes/sacks. The way she looks at the camera and you can tell It's so obviously staged.

They open the sacks in the usual staged way. They get popcorn, books, glow in the dark sticks, new matching PJ's, bubble bath, candy floss, socks, and sweets in the sacks. There's lots of screaming and fake OMG reactions. In the boxes they get gingerbread making kits, hot chocolate mugs, slime, ear headbands and some other tat. Then there's a big family box which contains candy stirrers, books, movies, PJs for Lazy and Creepy, marshmallows, glow sticks, a lolly pop and more marshmallows. Isabelle just looks 1000% done at points.

In the next scene Lazy is in her Pjs and says they spent some time doing Christmas family photos. Time for the family secret santa. Isla gets her SS from Esme and it's one of those doll heads where you style the hair. Esme gets her LOL Doll and squishy thing from Isabelle. Isabelle gets her bag from Isla. Sarah points out that it worked out well that the girls all got each other. It wads so obviously staged. Anyway Sarah is next and gets her gift from Chris, which is perfume wrapped in turkey trays. Chris gets a Hershey's selection box, an apple watch and Parma Violets from Sarah. She probably made Jane buy them for her though. For someone who says he's pleased and grateful, his face certainly doesn't show it. Chris gives Prinny a stuffed bone treat thing..

Then they make hot chocolates to see if the noses change on their colour changing mugs. They watch The Snowman before bed. Lazy is cooking some food and says Chris cried the whole movie. They have chicken fajitas for dinner.

The girls say goodbye to the elves. Why can't they directly touch the elves? The girls put down milk, a mince pie and some milk at the fireplace and Lazy reads the girls a book on hers and Creepy's bed. Some shots of the dales to end the vlog to 'emotional music' and an aerial view of the cottage.

I'm happy to take one for the team and do a vlog recap on here tomorrow. I'm honestly soooopppeeerrr dooopppeerrr nervous boo boos, tomorrow will make or break the channel. Will Chris need to dust off that CV and suit (probably the legal letters too) so he can try and get a real job?? The local pig farm is probably the only place that will employ him now.

Goodnight gorgeous, I'm off to bed now.

Reactions: 14
Creepy and his arch enemy The Angry Wank wearing matching Christmas jammies today...Awww bless??
92BA2E5E-2B26-4A7B-A772-CD40D3475B01.jpeg

Reactions: 31
Surely there must of been a teenage based Christmas book for Isabelle. It's probably not Christmassy but I'm sure John Green has one called 'let it snow'. Isabelle is 13 and I don't think Sarah likes that and is trying to keep her little and that's not going to end well.

Also why isn't she letting them sleep in? Isabelle especially needs more sleep now she's a teenager and going through a lot of changes mentally and physically so if she's asleep then let her sleep.

When Esme mentioned the scratching noises I assumed it was nice/rats ?.

Isla was very snatchy with the marshmallow and other Christmas Eve bits and her face was a picture when Esme got a LOL doll! ??

Reactions: 16
Looking at Social Blade it would appear that YouTube have been stripping out more fake subscribers today. Happy Christmas Creepy and Lazy from all at YouTube.

Reactions: 14
Looking at Social Blade it would appear that YouTube have been stripping out more fake subscribers today. Happy Christmas Creepy and Lazy from all at YouTube.
Social blade shows they've had 1200+ subs today. Way more than recently. Their usual tit Christmas vlogs seem to be working so far. Looks like the tit show will continue for a while yet...

Reactions: 1
Social blade shows they've had 1200+ subs today. Way more than recently. Their usual tit Christmas vlogs seem to be working so far. Looks like the tit show will continue for a while yet...
Weirdly I hope it does continue for a while, it's fun slowly watching them crash and burn. I just feel sorry for the girls who are stuck in this whole thing!

Reactions: 2
Or they’ve bought more subs...

what if we all click the dislike button tomorrow. Just to see how many they can get on something they think is a favourite of the year.
Someone please post tomorrow's video here like today's so they don't get our views. PLEASE!
Someone could download it then post on Vimeo here, not that I'm suggesting anyone breaks copywrite.

I think the views are going to be very very low. Squeaky bum time!
I've set up a new YouTube channel for those who want to watch the Minghams without giving them the views.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSwXbj2Aq9pjiSt9e32rPnQ

If you want to subscribe, please do so. You'll be notified when i get the big Christmas vlog up tonight. I've put a few on there to get you started!

Reactions: 29
Tiome to watch the :poop::poop::poop::poop: show.

Starts with Sarah going into the kids' bedroom and basically accusing them of being lazy as they're still asleep. Takes one to know one....

They get ton of crap for breakfast. A donut cake, Nutella, candy canes, marshmallows, pancakes and fruit juice. What will the girls get for Christmas? Diabetes probably.

Then off to the pool house with their dirty pyjamas on. Creepy tells us how icy and frosty it is. Sarah woke up at 7am. Creepy tells us his Mac is broken. the vlog isn't editing properly and they're having problems rendering it or something. Imagine if tomorrow's vlog doesn't upload :D:D:ROFLMAO:

The top mat is taken off the pool and the girls jump in it. Back in the house and the girls are freaking out because the elves have disappeared.

In the next shot Esme shouts 'Girls, come here' and they go to the front door to find the elves and their Christmas Eve boxes/sacks. The way she looks at the camera and you can tell It's so obviously staged.

They open the sacks in the usual staged way. They get popcorn, books, glow in the dark sticks, new matching PJ's, bubble bath, candy floss, socks, and sweets in the sacks. There's lots of screaming and fake OMG reactions. In the boxes they get gingerbread making kits, hot chocolate mugs, slime, ear headbands and some other tat. Then there's a big family box which contains candy stirrers, books, movies, PJs for Lazy and Creepy, marshmallows, glow sticks, a lolly pop and more marshmallows. Isabelle just looks 1000% done at points.

In the next scene Lazy is in her Pjs and says they spent some time doing Christmas family photos. Time for the family secret santa. Isla gets her SS from Esme and it's one of those doll heads where you style the hair. Esme gets her LOL Doll and squishy thing from Isabelle. Isabelle gets her bag from Isla. Sarah points out that it worked out well that the girls all got each other. It wads so obviously staged. Anyway Sarah is next and gets her gift from Chris, which is perfume wrapped in turkey trays. Chris gets a Hershey's selection box, an apple watch and Parma Violets from Sarah. She probably made Jane buy them for her though. For someone who says he's pleased and grateful, his face certainly doesn't show it. Chris gives Prinny a stuffed bone treat thing..

Then they make hot chocolates to see if the noses change on their colour changing mugs. They watch The Snowman before bed. Lazy is cooking some food and says Chris cried the whole movie. They have chicken fajitas for dinner.

The girls say goodbye to the elves. Why can't they directly touch the elves? The girls put down milk, a mince pie and some milk at the fireplace and Lazy reads the girls a book on hers and Creepy's bed. Some shots of the dales to end the vlog to 'emotional music' and an aerial view of the cottage.

I'm happy to take one for the team and do a vlog recap on here tomorrow. I'm honestly soooopppeeerrr dooopppeerrr nervous boo boos, tomorrow will make or break the channel. Will Chris need to dust off that CV and suit (probably the legal letters too) so he can try and get a real job?? The local pig farm is probably the only place that will employ him now.

Goodnight gorgeous, I'm off to bed now.
Apple Watch for secret Santa?!? Isn’t the whole point of secret Santa that you get a small limit to get something small and fun. Jeeeez

I've set up a new YouTube channel for those who want to watch the Minghams without giving them the views.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSwXbj2Aq9pjiSt9e32rPnQ

If you want to subscribe, please do so. You'll be notified when i get the big Christmas vlog up tonight. I've put a few on there to get you started!
It will probably be reported and removed in a couple of hours. YouTube will want to protect their precious Minghams.

Apple Watch for secret Santa?!? Isn’t the whole point of secret Santa that you get a small limit to get something small and fun. Jeeeez
Sorry I didn't make it clear. That was his actual Christmas present from Lazy so the focus is on the girls tomorrow. LIESSSSSS!!!!!!!! We all know that it's because Creepy is giving her a (probably a cheap, wrecked) Range Rover tomorrow though. Guessing she's passed her test and not told us. Good luck to the girls. I'd rather jump into the sun naked than be sat in a car with Sarah Louise Ingham nee Hemmings as the driver.

* If you're headsing to the BD Sales today, be sure to buy some ear defenders as you will probably need them after the screams tonight!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Apparently it was his main present. She reckons Christmas is about the children but we all know she wants it to be all about her!

Reactions: 8
It will probably be reported and removed in a couple of hours. YouTube will want to protect their precious Minghams.

Yes, i'm wary of that, which is why i'm not putting them on my normal channel. We'll see how it goes, i would prefer there to be a way for them not to get any views at all.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen their older vlogs!?

I was up all night with the baby so I watched some.... They actually came across as normal people!?

- Sarah got a bus to visit her family
- Sarah took the girls into Leeds shopping on her own! (Bus)
- Chris’s hair looks MUCH lighter (which I think suits him much better)
- They’ve been doing normal things like baking, playing and cooking meals

I’d happily watch them regularly if they still produced content like this (and Chris hadn’t turned out to be a perv)

Reactions: 17
Yes, i'm wary of that, which is why i'm not putting them on my normal channel. We'll see how it goes, i would prefer there to be a way for them not to get any views at all.
You can make the videos so that only people you give a link to can watch them.
But then you'd have to be certain of who you think wouldn't abuse the link.

Reactions: 7
Vimeo is good for it, difficult to get taken down and works wellon phone without an app.

But their views are down so much the few hundred from people here isn't going to change much.

Most important thing is to not leave comments, paste the links here and to a lesser extent dislike as the first two hugely help them get a boost!

As if she'd not make a big song and dance about passing her test. She'd probably force them all to have a party and buy her tit tons of gift sets from B&M.
No I don't think so. She'd probably expect a place on the New Year's Honours List. Arise Dame Sarah Louise Lazy Bargain witch Ingham.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.