The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they usually post a pic of the presents on Christmas morning? I am surprised not to see a photo on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Times have been tough for the Ingham's this year... Here's hoping this isn't (and by isn't I mean is) Isla's reaction this year ?

Obviously add a few hundred onto the number.

I think Isla would be fine even with getting only a few things, of things she likes. I think all of the girls would. It is the parents who go so overboard with the gift mountains, not because the kids want them, imo.

Reactions: 2
I wondered why they were all crammed into one room, also. There was a master bedroom, another room with a full bed, and a room with two twin beds. So two kids jam into one twin bed and one sleeps on the floor? Makes sense to me, yeah! I also thought Sarah had nerve waking the girls up. They should be able to sleep as long as they want to. Also, Esme was screeching so much, i couldn't understand a word of what she said or what was in the elf gifts. Also, what did she get for the Secret Santa? I posted on that vlog asking them why the grandparents weren't included in the gift exchange if they were going to be present for it, that's like really rude, also the baby wasn't included. But the dog was.
I think this is partly Iddy biddys fault. On the first day she seemed eager to sleep in the room where there was a toy kitchen and make food for her sisters. So Esme got really exited to for once be able to share room with her older sister for once. and have some special time with the older one which she looks up to. When Iddy biddy realized she had to sleep alone she got mad because she cannot be alone and Esme wanted to stay with her older sister so they all had to stay together in the tiny space.

Reactions: 8
I think this is partly Iddy biddys fault. On the first day she seemed eager to sleep in the room where there was a toy kitchen and make food for her sisters. So Esme got really exited to for once be able to share room with her older sister for once. and have some special time with the older one which she looks up to. When Iddy biddy realized she had to sleep alone she got mad because she cannot be alone and Esme wanted to stay with her older sister so they all had to stay together in the tiny space.

How could you possibly know this? Did Esme say she wanted to share a room with Isabelle? When did Isla get mad about it? I saw nothing of any of this except for the pics of the rooms and Isla playing with the toy kitchen. I figured that Isabelle would have the big bed room to herself and the younger two share, just like at home. I don't think making stuff up is helpful, since there is factual stuff. At any rate, even with whatever reason they all were in one room, why couldn't one of them use the other bed? Also, I am on board with what Sarah and Chris do in regards to not liking it at all, but not with shredding the kids.

Reactions: 1
Not as many presents as I thought, I mean there's loads of presents but surely not as many as usual.

Reactions: 5
I made a throw away Vimeo account to upload todays vlog if anyone wants to watch on there instead. Sit tight, should be live shortly.

Reactions: 14
Not as many presents as I thought, I mean there's loads of presents but surely not as many as usual.
Makes me feel sick before I've even clicked on it ha

So weird that when they were going to go into Sarah's room to open the stockings Sarah panicked and said some crap about the girls room being bigger (No way a room with a mattress on the floor has more space than the master bedroom)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They filmed Esme in bed topless and the poor girl was clearly uncomfortable trying to hold the duvet over her chest.

Imagine not being able to wake up comfortably on Christmas day because your mom and sexual predator father want to film you topless for everyone to see on youtube.

Esme's coming up to the age of puberty so I don't know how long they think this is going to be acceptable for, or why they even think it's acceptable when she's clearly already uncomfortable

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does there seem to be twice as many presents when they first come downstairs. When the girls are sat in front of the piles waiting to open them there doesn't seem to be as many.

I wonder what the secret gift is tomorrow?

Reactions: 3
They filmed Esme in bed topless and the poor girl was clearly uncomfortable trying to hold the duvet over her chest.

Imagine not being able to wake up comfortably on Christmas day because your mom and sexual predator father want to film you topless for everyone to see on youtube.

Esme's coming up to the age of puberty so I don't know how long they think this is going to be acceptable for, or why they even think it's acceptable when she's clearly already uncomfortable
Even if she wasn’t uncomfortable I think it’s wrong to sure your child in nudity for any pervert to watch. This isn’t homevideos, a school would never be able to do this when putting photos or videos on their website. Why are parents allowed too? It’s not the child’s choice it makes me really uncomfortable

Is it just me or does there seem to be twice as many presents when they first come downstairs. When the girls are sat in front of the piles waiting to open them there doesn't seem to be as many.

Empty car board boxes wrapped up?

23.45 Isabelle is really earning her fee with that acting. I basically skipped through most of the unwrapping as it is so cringe and weird

Boring and annoying video, even Esme and Isla are over the Reborn dolls. Really stringing along the Christmas hype with 'part 2' tomorrow to reveal their sooper dooper mega surprise - guessing the Xbox?

Reactions: 9
How could you possibly know this? Did Esme say she wanted to share a room with Isabelle? When did Isla get mad about it? I saw nothing of any of this except for the pics of the rooms and Isla playing with the toy kitchen. I figured that Isabelle would have the big bed room to herself and the younger two share, just like at home. I don't think making stuff up is helpful, since there is factual stuff. At any rate, even with whatever reason they all were in one room, why couldn't one of them use the other bed? Also, I am on board with what Sarah and Chris do in regards to not liking it at all, but not with shredding the kids.
Just my thought about the case of what could have happened. but any other guess could be jjust as well made up as this one. You asked why they would all be in one room. And when they first arrived at the house Isla seemed eager to have that room.

Did anyone make it through the entire screech filled cringe fest? If you did, I salute you. I managed 5 minutes.

Big thanks to @youtubewatcher303 for allowing me to take a glimpse, while not chucking so much as 1 view the Mingham's way.

Reactions: 12

Pretty certain it's a Xbox. Wonder which one though, most probably the new one.

Me and my daughter watched with disgust, the way the two younger girls just tossed some of the presents to the side to just move on to open something else just shows how little they care for their gifts. Also did Issy really need that much make up? She is 13 years old not a 19 year old beauty guru.

Just catching up on last nights.
Why do the 'elves' write half of their letters backwards, the girls struggle to read at the best of times.

Sarah going upstairs to wake the girls up because 'she cannot wait any longer' ... selfish as always Sarah, well played, its not the girls holiday too, they have to perform.

Did she actually call them sloths, Jesus, the irony is lost on her.
Why have they got that huge cottage and one of the girls is on a mattress on the floor, surely theres more than 2 bedrooms.

Issy when she sees the donut breakfast, her face is like 'kill me now- two full days of this shite'

Is it just me that finds it weird, that the girls are always 'sent' to play in the pool and perform whilst Chris and Lazy NEVER go in with them... My mum used to take me swimming all the time, my nan too. Chris couldn't sound less enthusiastic if he tried.
I think there were 3 bedrooms one for Lazy, one for Creepy and one for all 3 to share. I think there were 3 bedrooms. Gruesome Granny got the little apartment...

Ah time for the Crimbo day vlog.

Vlog starts with the girls being woke up by the Lazy bargain witch. Isla claims to have heard bells:ROFLMAO:(oh the joys of being young again) and Esme says she was crying in the night because she was scared or something. Lazy fusses over Iddy Biddy's hair and Creepy tells them to go into the hall to get their sacks. There's some screams and they go into their bedroom. They open their presents. Isla gets fake nails. There's a timelapse of them opening their presents then the usual crappy emotional music as they walk downdstairs. Prinny follows. Lazy and Creepy have poured flour on the floor and Creepy has obviously walked in it so it looks like santa has been.

I the living room and there is the biggest mountain of presents they have ever had. Most will probably be returned next week. There are screams as they walk in. Isabelle gets a book called Slothology and it looks like i's written for an eight year old. She pretends to be pleased. There's lots of screams and excitement. Isabelle also gets some makeup and some slime. Esme and Isla get the usual toys. They will have to share them return them to the shops though.

Esme is delighted with her LOL Doll. Esme gets a pack of slime from Granny and Grandpa. You can tell these kids are spoilt. Izzy tries to look at it and Esme snatches it from her. Isabelle gets a dress which is probably way too short for someone of her age. Isabelle also gets a ball of slime. Isla gets three poopsies. Esme gets a tub of marshmallows. Isabelle is finally getting presents for someone of her age. Esme and Isla both get makeup, despite Lazy saying they're too young just a few weeks ago.

Oh god they've given isabelle a LOL Doll. They're ripping most of these pressies open without barely looking at them. I'm recognising some of this stuff off their Amazon orders. Isla gets a pick and mix sweet shop thing which Esme and Isla hint is handed down from when they were younger.. of course it is. Isla and Esme open poopsies which Isla drops on the floor in her excitement. Careful Isla, I don't think the shop will refund it if it's damaged:LOL:. Isabelle gets some more makeup brushes. I have to keep pausing the video as it's hard to keep up.

Isabelle gets some new shoes and a pimple popper thing. Creepy jokes that it's practice for the next few years. I bet he was doing that sly grin behind the camera. Isla gets an LOL Doll which she doesn't look too thrilled about. Isabelle gets a light up cool sign for her bedroom. The two little ones get LOL shoes from Jane and Steve. Isabelle gets her lava lamp and Isla opens an LOL towel. Esme gets a colouring pad.

Sorry this is so long but if the didn't get so many presents... Esme is genuinely excited to get some flashing trainers. Isabelle gets a case of makeup. Esme and Isla get some dolls from Mary Shortle. Probably a free gift for the sake of a shout out. Isabelle gets some more makeup. At this point we can actually start to see the floor. More toys for the younger two which will cause tears when they go back to the shops.

Esme gets her LOL Doll Roller Blades. There's only a few presents left. Isla gets Play Dough. There are two huge presents wrapped in LOL paper which they open together. The first one is an LOL house (which costs nearly £200). Before they open the second present Lazy tells the girls that her and Chris have bought them each a special present that they haven't opened yet. That will be their main ones but they won't open them until after dinner. They punch holes in the second box and they search for the presents inside which are LOL Dolls. For a second I thought it would be a 'SURPRISE IT'S TWINS' reveal. Anyway they take out hundreds of LOL Dolls. Creepy and Lazy mustbe nearly bankrupt.

At the end of the vlog Lazy says Merry Christmas to her precious IFAM and says the kids are taking their presents upstairs. She tells us to come back for part two, where the girls will be receiving a special gift and apparently she means really special. Imagine if it's the stuff for Bingham's nursery and an eviction notice for Izzy's bedroom. She probably needs a bigger bedroom though to fit all the stuff that she got for Christmas in. Part two will be up tomorrow.

Definitely more gifts on the thumbnail than they actually recieved. Still a sickening amount though

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.