The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched in months so appols for repeating what everyone else is saying. But on my phone alot today to avoid arguments..

Prinny trying to commit suicide on the pool was hilarious. Im sure in a movie I've seen someone drown doing that.

freegifmaker.me_2dSD7.gif

Feel really sorry for Isabella having to be in swimwear for content and she's uncomfortable. It's all so grotty. There's an obvious and dark reason why young girls in swimwear does well on YouTube :(

But cant believe they are in the house that was leaked months ago.

I'm disgusted by the amount of junk they had just for breakfast. Would it be so hard to at least have some oranges on the table? The pre Christmas gifts are more than enough just for Christmas. Tomorrow is going to be bad.

Reactions: 14
Also Esme on the mattress on the floor without a bottom sheet - so unhygienic ! I certainly wouldn’t want to stay in that house after the dogs in the pool house etc!

I don’t think I can hate watch anymore - will catch up via you guys!

Reactions: 15
Islas face when she didn’t get an lol ?

What’s with the ears in the Christmas Eve box? Are they going to Disney for new year ?

Reactions: 4
The best picture today I think was the face of Isabelle when she opened the sack and took out the books, and understood OMG still again I get the same things as my much younger sisters.
It's so sad. I can't watch any more of this

freegifmaker.me_2dSDj.gif

Reactions: 17
That-s the one. When she clap her hands together. my thought now when I see it over and over is one hand is her mothers face
Just as bad, that when Sarah was reading The Night before Christmas, Issy was next to Sarah. Surely Esme should have been there. Issy would have been fine not seeing the pictures and listening to be honest. Sarah had to get out of the bed, and so did Chris. So it wouldnt have mattered where she was sat for a bedtime story!

• Haha
I had to switch the volume off, all the girls do is screech and it went right through me. And they want tomorrow to be all about the girls so she gave creepy an Apple Watch tonight, no it’s cos you’ve got wind of a new car and want the focus to be on you! It’s about giving not receiving!!

They should take a bite of family fizz, a handful of presents and they were delighted!

Reactions: 17
I had to switch the volume off, all the girls do is screech and it went right through me. And they want tomorrow to be all about the girls so she gave creepy an Apple Watch tonight, no it’s cos you’ve got wind of a new car and want the focus to be on you! It’s about giving not receiving!!
oh yes the screeeching was gruesome. Could not understand much of what Esme tried to say.

Reactions: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's probably the biggest test of the Ingham family YouTube career tomorrow (only reason I'm bothering to watch today).

Their present mountain viral videos are what it's all built on. They need another big hit tomorrow to get in new people else their current decline will mean Chris needs a job for 2019.

Even without all the scandals they were pushing it to keep getting a viral video using the same formula.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

They've been planning this all important video for months, let's see what the best of both of their minds have come up with.

Reactions: 8
“I'm guessing daddy got me for secret Santa....”

60A83100-E773-4321-89B6-B3E1BA39CCBC.jpeg

Looks for her long lost dignity or self respect wrapped up in cheap paper........

Naaaaaa Sarah, you sold that with your soul long ago, it’s probably up on eBay with the usual tit you flog.
You can’t buy that in primark.

7B9AB3EE-8C74-4FE7-82FD-31FF1137CB41.jpeg

Shade....

Reactions: 10
what if we all click the dislike button tomorrow. Just to see how many they can get on something they think is a favourite of the year.

Reactions: 5
It's probably the biggest test of the Ingham family YouTube career tomorrow (only reason I'm bothering to watch today).

Their present mountain viral videos are what it's all built on. They need another big hit tomorrow to get in new people else their current decline will mean Chris needs a job for 2019.

Even without all the scandals they were pushing it to keep getting a viral video using the same formula.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

They've been planning this all important video for months, let's see what the best of both of their minds have come up with.
Someone please post tomorrow's video here like today's so they don't get our views. PLEASE!

1545774056597.png

So precious princess Prinny isn't the only dog who has broken the "no dogs in the pool house" rule, there's Coco!
Also hello to Granny and Grandpa's feet on the right.

Reactions: 3
Couldn`t agree more.She honestly looks like she wants to cry.That look!

Doesn`t it still count as a view though? best hearing recaps ,and not upping their prize vlog for tomorrow.x
Yes, you're right on that. If you click onto the video, but don't watch it, it'll still count as a view. Plus, if you 'interact' with the video, ie like or dislike it'll give their video a good reaction from the algorithms (yes, even disliking a video is good for them)

That wouldn't work. They still get the views when you embed the video here.
Someone could download it then post on Vimeo here, not that I'm suggesting anyone breaks copywrite.

I think the views are going to be very very low. Squeaky bum time!

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t help but notice when the girls came down for breakfast how ratty Isabelle and Islas hair is, needs a decent cut and being honest a good wash and condition too! They personally to me don’t look very clean. Especially with him being “OCD clean freak”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.