The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vimeo is good for it, difficult to get taken down and works wellon phone without an app.

But their views are down so much the few hundred from people here isn't going to change much.

Most important thing is to not leave comments, paste the links here and to a lesser extent dislike as the first two hugely help them get a boost!
I've never used Vimeo before so wasn't sure about setting it all up at short notice. In any case, lets hope they have a tit view count tonight!

Reactions: 5
I am surprised at how low the views have been. I guess the Christmas present haul will carry them for a few months view-wise but their pre-christmas vlogs are only just reaching the views they were getting a few months ago.

For me, this is the interesting time. Once Christmas is over there really is very little to carry the channel in the year ahead, no one cares about the baby, though I suspect there might have been slightly more Ifam interest if it was a girl.

Reactions: 10
No matter how many subs and views they are buying the fact remains that their viewing figures for the last 30 days have been massively down on previous years.
In the last month they have had 3 holidays and vlogmas and have got 6.5 million views, still too many, however the same period for the last 2 years had been getting them between 25 to 28 million.
Even this years Nov. views has beaten their Vlogmas.
Serves you right Lazy for starting papping on about Christmas in October and putting all those tacky trees up in November, you’ve just diluted all your vlogmas viewing figures.
Left without management I wouldn’t trust this pair’s ability to run a bath never mind a business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
In the last month they have had 3 holidays and vlogmas and have got 6.5 million views, still too many, however the same period for the last 2 years had been getting them between 25 to 28 million.
Is that without the mega present opening Christmas haul? If so, that is worse than I thought.

Is there a way to see the exact day by day/ month by month statistics for previous years (i.e compare December 21st 2018, to December 21st 2017)? Socialblade only seems to go back so far and doesn't provide much detail other than by month, unless I am reading it wrongly.

Reactions: 2
I've never used Vimeo before so wasn't sure about setting it all up at short notice. In any case, lets hope they have a tit view count tonight!
It's actually dead easy setting up Vimeo - just put in username, password and email then you can upload. They are making it dead easy to get started, just as YouTube was back in the day (when most of the content was reuploades).

But thanks for sorting today's out, I'll be traveling but watching it later.

It's going to be tit with no management or help to guide these two uncreative wallys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Is that without the mega present opening Christmas haul? If so, that is worse than I thought.

Is there a way to see the exact day by day/ month by month statistics for previous years (i.e compare December 21st 2018, to December 21st 2017)? Socialblade only seems to go back so far and doesn't provide much detail other than by month, unless I am reading it wrongly.
Yes, that’s not including the massive Christmas Day present opening figures, I used the previous years monthly average up to before the Christmas Day peak.

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on last nights.
Why do the 'elves' write half of their letters backwards, the girls struggle to read at the best of times.

Sarah going upstairs to wake the girls up because 'she cannot wait any longer' ... selfish as always Sarah, well played, its not the girls holiday too, they have to perform.

Did she actually call them sloths, Jesus, the irony is lost on her.
Why have they got that huge cottage and one of the girls is on a mattress on the floor, surely theres more than 2 bedrooms.

Issy when she sees the donut breakfast, her face is like 'kill me now- two full days of this shite'

Is it just me that finds it weird, that the girls are always 'sent' to play in the pool and perform whilst Chris and Lazy NEVER go in with them... My mum used to take me swimming all the time, my nan too. Chris couldn't sound less enthusiastic if he tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What the Fizz sisters got for Christmas:

Avocado rattle
Piglet rattle (From Mia)

Sienna
Pomsie pet
Fawn stuffy
Cat ear headphones
Where's Wally book (from Mia)

Mia
Too Faced peach mist setting spray
Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss set of 4
Tarte lipstick set of 4

They have to pack light because they're currently living abroad but they've always had a simple Christmas. Just shows you can get can kids things they like without having to spend thousands. The Inghams really should take notes. Just put this here as a comparison because it will put a lot into perspective when we see Mount Ingham today.

Reactions: 28
Last year they uploaded two separate vlogs on Christmas. One present opening, the other just a normal Xmas vlog... Seems they can't be bothered with that this year.

Their Christmas Eve video views are not as good as I expected them to be either. Yes, better than what they've been getting, but nothing spectacular at all.

I'm definitely going to be watching with close interest...

Reactions: 5
Comes across as she's deliberately tried to spoil his Christmas Day by giving all his stuff the day before. If it was me the only present he'd be getting would be a restraining order

That bedtime story was so staged, AS IF Sarah ever does that. This haircut is the best Christmas gift we could have asked for hahaha the gift that keeps giving

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Avocado rattle
Piglet rattle (From Mia)

Sienna
Pomsie pet
Fawn stuffy
Cat ear headphones

Mia
Tarte lipstick set of 4

They have to pack light because they're currently living abroad but they've always had a simple Christmas. Just shows you can get can kids things they like without having to spend thousands. The Inghams really should take notes. Just put this here as a comparison because it will put a lot into perspective when we see Mount Ingham today.
I'm so glad Mia got all cruelty-free makeup as well. :)

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on last nights.
Why do the 'elves' write half of their letters backwards, the girls struggle to read at the best of times.

Sarah going upstairs to wake the girls up because 'she cannot wait any longer' ... selfish as always Sarah, well played, its not the girls holiday too, they have to perform.

Did she actually call them sloths, Jesus, the irony is lost on her.
Why have they got that huge cottage and one of the girls is on a mattress on the floor, surely theres more than 2 bedrooms.

Issy when she sees the donut breakfast, her face is like 'kill me now- two full days of this shite'

Is it just me that finds it weird, that the girls are always 'sent' to play in the pool and perform whilst Chris and Lazy NEVER go in with them... My mum used to take me swimming all the time, my nan too. Chris couldn't sound less enthusiastic if he tried.

I wondered why they were all crammed into one room, also. There was a master bedroom, another room with a full bed, and a room with two twin beds. So two kids jam into one twin bed and one sleeps on the floor? Makes sense to me, yeah! I also thought Sarah had nerve waking the girls up. They should be able to sleep as long as they want to. Also, Esme was screeching so much, i couldn't understand a word of what she said or what was in the elf gifts. Also, what did she get for the Secret Santa? I posted on that vlog asking them why the grandparents weren't included in the gift exchange if they were going to be present for it, that's like really rude, also the baby wasn't included. But the dog was.

Reactions: 7
Times have been tough for the Ingham's this year... Here's hoping this isn't (and by isn't I mean is) Isla's reaction this year ?

Obviously add a few hundred onto the number.
"Don't worry boo boo, we're gonna go out and buy you 200 more! Money isn't what it used to be but it's boxing day tomorrow so there'll be so many bargains gawjus boo boo!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Social blade showing a minus in views just a few mins ago? Have they been caught out for buying views or is social blade having issues??
Just checked a bunch of other YouTube channels on social blade. Not one with the same issue...

Very bizarre. I'm going for they've been caught buying views.

Reactions: 8

Avocado rattle
Piglet rattle (From Mia)

Sienna
Pomsie pet
Fawn stuffy
Cat ear headphones

Mia
Tarte lipstick set of 4

Ifeel fizzfam are at the end of the scale. Sienna hardly has any toys bar her little toy dog that goes everywhere with her. Children need toys to develop.

I love that Mia got make up and Isabelle got picture books! I'm sure she thought the books were for all of them and her face was a picture when the younger two pulled out their own books!

Reactions: 6
Ifeel fizzfam are at the end of the scale. Sienna hardly has any toys bar her little toy dog that goes everywhere with her. Children need toys to develop.

I love that Mia got make up and Isabelle got picture books! I'm sure she thought the books were for all of them and her face was a picture when the younger two pulled out their own books!
Children need play to develop but IMO needing lots of toys depends on the kid. Sienna's imagination keeps her plenty occupied and she's very into creating things. For example when she drew a keypad and wrote down the code ? She loves Buddy and seems like the type of kid who'd rather have one or two to carry around and love rather than a bunch sitting in her room.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.