The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um basically he was begging in a discrete way...
Indeed -
Which is called GROOMING!
More manipulative & likely to succeed than being honest.
It's quite clear in any event what he is after
What an idiot Sarah is. Maybe she got used to this sort of behavior growing up & thinks it's ok. God only knows

The man mentioned skinny dipping more times than I'd ever heard the phrase in my life previously. I'd say that's pretty beggy.
"Beggy" :ROFLMAO:
He has a BIG THING for water. Pools etc... are a constant thing in their lives.
Bloody wish he could be banned from proximity to any public pool etc...
The mans a pervy, slimy menace.
YUK! HELL YUK!

Reactions: 16
There’s a new Instagram post on real Ingham where they put talc inside Esme’s hairdryer. Wtf are they actually stupid. Then Sarah wonders why people have phoned the social services. Poor kids living in a constant pantomime.

Reactions: 12
Hasn’t there just been something on the news recently about baby talc,that it has small amounts of cancer causing asbestos

Reactions: 7
"Beggy" :ROFLMAO:
He has a BIG THING for water. Pools etc... are a constant thing in their lives.
Bloody wish he could be banned from proximity to any public pool etc...
The mans a pervy, slimy menace.
YUK! HELL YUK!
The irony that he likes to be around water, yet seems to be incapable of getting washed in the stuff!

Reactions: 11
There’s a new Instagram post on real Ingham where they put talc inside Esme’s hairdryer. Wtf are they actually stupid. Then Sarah wonders why people have phoned the social services. Poor kids living in a constant pantomime.
The new Real Inghams Insta post showing a poor girl using a hair dryer containing talcolm powder that then sets on fire is absolutely horrifying. Horrendous for her and also, it is so upsetting to think that that could have happened to little Esme. We know Chris wouldn't have done that for one second if he'd realised the danger but why doesn't he have any common sense?

Reactions: 9
The new Real Inghams Insta post showing a poor girl using a hair dryer containing talcolm powder that then sets on fire is absolutely horrifying. Horrendous for her and also, it is so upsetting to think that that could have happened to little Esme. We know Chris wouldn't have done that for one second if he'd realised the danger but why doesn't he have any common sense?
Because everything they do is for the vieeewwwwws. I cannot bear either of their gormless fake laughs anymore. I’d be running away from home if I had to put up with those two constantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because everything they do is for the vieeewwwwws. I cannot best either of their gormless fake laughs anymore. I’d be running away from home if I had to put up with those two constantly.
When is the Esme video from? is that a recent thing?? not excusing it b/c good grief that's awful to do to anyone!

When is the Esme video from? is that a recent thing?? not excusing it b/c good grief that's awful to do to anyone!
It was from a vlog called 'Hilarious hairdryer prank!', posted on the 5 March this year. In the description it says 'Warning, you will LOL!'. Chris and Sarah, if you are reading here can you please change that warning to 'whatever you do, do not copy this! We have since found out that this prank is extremely dangerous'. Or better still, remove it completely so that no one else ever copies the prank and gets burnt?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It was from a vlog called 'Hilarious hairdryer prank!', posted on the 5 March this year. In the description it says 'Warning, you will LOL!'. Chris and Sarah, if you are reading here can you please change that warning to 'whatever you do, do not copy this! We have since found out that this prank is extremely dangerous'. Or better still, remove it completely so that no one else ever copies the prank and gets burnt?
So actually, if someone ran up to one of them and threw a load of talc in their eyes they'd find it hilarious right?! Tis just a prank afterall!

Not that I'd condone throwing anything in anyone's face, because I'm blessed with an ounce of common sense

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

View attachment 3277
He just needs to straighten up that fringe a touch..........

Attachments

Reactions: 19
DEFINITELY not sticking up for them at all, I really thought this was dangerous when they did it. He’s an absolute idiot we all know that but

Hasn’t there just been something on the news recently about baby talc,that it has small amounts of cancer causing asbestos
Isn’t really connected to this, at all!

The Poor girl could have gone blind.

To be honest, back then I was more upset seeing what show ponies they are.
They can be clearly upset yet they’re forced to perform.
The worst was when they switched Esme’s reborn for something that looked like it crawled out of the fires of hell.
You could see how visibly upset she was yet she was chucked onto the camera to laugh it off.

Awful parents.
Awful humans.
Just absolute scum

Reactions: 20
WTF is that fringe about!!!!! ???????

He looks an even bigger pleb ha ha - get the beanie back on love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember that vlog it was earlier in the year before the allegations I just can’t remember which one it was.

So no vlog today? hahah youtube be playing
It's there. Was uploaded 22 mins ago apparently. But you have to go into their videos to see it. YouTube definitely playing up.

They're clickbaiting Isla today. I'm guessing she's lost a tooth or something similar, but you know... It's "traumatic" ???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.