The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vlog again tonight? Oh dear. Is YouTube playing up for them? What a shame!!!!

Lazy said it's on their bucket list for next year.
i feel like they are only going because its the 'in thing' lots of celebrities go skiing, especially in a certain resort in france - as well as a lot of families from private schools, when i was in a private school every year half the school would be on a ski holiday in february, you'd often bump into at least 1 person on your resort lol

Reactions: 3
So yesterday's vlog got 53k views but according to social blade they had 272k views yesterday. Did 220k people really sit and watch older vlogs??
Proberbly people looking through older vlogs trying to work out exactly how long those mingling bottom sheets have remained unwashed on the bedding.

Reactions: 19
Ive said it before and i will say it everytime someone posts creepies photos.... he is so ugly. Sarah clearly had no standards i know its not all about looks but he has no personality either... and I suppose she doesnt either maybe theyre made for each other

Reactions: 16
So yesterday's vlog got 53k views but according to social blade they had 272k views yesterday. Did 220k people really sit and watch older vlogs??
The vlog on Saturday was up really late so some of those Sunday views must be from the Sat vlog.

But yes people are definitely watching old
Vlogs, or catching up from the vlogs during the week. Their monthly average is almost what it was in Nov 2016. Hammering money on holidays is not increasing views, very unlikely this poor baby will either.

Reactions: 4
Ive said it before and i will say it everytime someone posts creepies photos.... he is so ugly. Sarah clearly had no standards i know its not all about looks but he has no personality either... and I suppose she doesnt either maybe theyre made for each other
I was just thinking the same how can anyone find him attractive especially when he pulls them creepy faces

Reactions: 3
She needed a baby daddy, and clamped her thighs around the only male that would come near her.

Reactions: 8
Well if little Iddy biddy boo boo isn’t spoiled much! Hiding the sledge in the wardrobe so she could have it on her last day! Sorry but my reply to that would be maybe let someone else use it and get what your given!

Reactions: 19
God he really is an idiot isn’t he? Nobody with an ounce of sense would continue liking young girls photos after they have been the subject of these allegations. Surely they are reading these forums, would that not deter him at all? He makes my skin crawl.

Also I do genuinely wonder if these adults who continue supporting them and allow their children to watch their videos are unaware of what he has done, or just do not care. Bizarre!

Reactions: 16
Can I just go off topic and ask one question which has nothing to do with this family? What happened to the threads regarding Mummy & Baby Bear? family?

Are we expected to believe that Insta pic was taken on the slopes? It looks like a picture has been badly edited on to a background

Reactions: 4
Someone else asked this on another thread and I think the Wilkes thread can be accessed via a private link only as their thread was attracting too many trolls when it was public. I don't know where you'd get it, maybe from admin.

Isla is going to come down to earth with a bump in March! They treat her like she's some prescious toddler but she's nearly 7! You wouldn't believe she's the same age as Sienna from Family Fizz!

I bet Isabelle loves wearing matching outfits with her little sisters! ?

How creepy was Isabelle's new bedding?! Asda had some love Christmas covers, I have one with Christmas unicorns on ?.

Reactions: 15
Someone else asked this on another thread and I think the Wilkes thread can be accessed via a private link only as their thread was attracting too many trolls when it was public. I don't know where you'd get it, maybe from admin.
Ok, Thank you, noticed the thread had vanished. I'm not one for causing trouble. I'm too honest for my own good! :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.