The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice that Lapland looked like a ghost town. No other kids when the kids were on the sledges. Makes me wonder if they went out the way of the main parts to do it so they could film.

Reactions: 6
Very unfortunate that the elves on the shelf had taken over the washing machine. Because otherwise Sarah would have opened up their cases and done a load of washing. Because she’s a good mum, not a lazy, dirty person who leaves dirty clothes in suitcases for months.
It’s the elves fault, not Sarah’s...

Reactions: 16
Their vlogs really are tit aren't they? Take out the music and you're not left with any real content. I don't think I've ever heard Sarah or Chris have a proper conversation with the girls. It's always over the top forced excitement and gorgeous girls or boo boo. Why does everything have to be super duper amazing, best day ever? What's wrong with just saying yeah we've had a nice day?

Reactions: 30
I’m actually in shock there’s another shock in the shocking thumbnail ?

Reactions: 9
Their vlogs really are tit aren't they? Take out the music and you're not left with any real content. I don't think I've ever heard Sarah or Chris have a proper conversation with the girls. It's always over the top forced excitement and gorgeous girls or boo boo. Why does everything have to be super duper amazing, best day ever? What's wrong with just saying yeah we've had a nice day?
because that would sound so Riddicouloussly (have no idea if I wrote that right..) boring. what would a vlog be without all those riddicouloussly great words....

So yesterday's vlog got 53k views but according to social blade they had 272k views yesterday. Did 220k people really sit and watch older vlogs??

So yesterday's vlog got 53k views but according to social blade they had 272k views yesterday. Did 220k people really sit and watch older vlogs??
I think people are watching their previous Christmas Day vlogs as it's coming up to Christmas. Does seem a bit fishy though.

Reactions: 2
It might not necessarily be 220k separate people. If they're watching a lot of the older Christmas ones (both 2016 and 2017) in a day, plus a ton of non-fans seem to be finding some of their most popular vids (like the present openings) as well. Unless there's some way you can buy views but I imagine the only way you could adjust them is constantly refreshing a video.

They were only there for a few days and had some clothing provided by the resort, so how come they had so much luggage?
They never seem to travel light, imagine how much stuff they'll cart about once the baby is born!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.