The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he really is an idiot isn’t he? Nobody with an ounce of sense would continue liking young girls photos after they have been the subject of these allegations. Surely they are reading these forums, would that not deter him at all? He makes my skin crawl.

Also I do genuinely wonder if these adults who continue supporting them and allow their children to watch their videos are unaware of what he has done, or just do not care. Bizarre!
I think it’s a sickness and he needs help not defending him. He needs therapy.

Reactions: 3
The vlog on Saturday was up really late so some of those Sunday views must be from the Sat vlog.

But yes people are definitely watching old
Vlogs, or catching up from the vlogs during the week. Their monthly average is almost what it was in Nov 2016. Hammering money on holidays is not increasing views, very unlikely this poor baby will either.
Yeah I could see that, but the vlogs from earlier in the week have barely scraped 100k views either. It must be people watching the old Christmas vlogs cos they sure as hell aren't watching recent ones!

Reactions: 3
Ive said it before and i will say it everytime someone posts creepies photos.... he is so ugly. Sarah clearly had no standards i know its not all about looks but he has no personality either... and I suppose she doesnt either maybe theyre made for each other
Truly a match made in hell ! Quite honestly ,they deserve one another.Those poor girls don`t though!Sarah/Chris ,we know you both like to think you`re "famous" ,and how people (ifam) "can`t live without you or your dire vlogs,but ,do your girls a favour ,put down the camera ,once and for all ,and allow them their childhood and freedom.I think we`d all agree they`ve "earned" it by now. :(

Reactions: 10
Just seen this on instagram don’t know how true it is View attachment 3273
Mmm..but he did have sex didn't he with one? So he obviously was...

It's clear from the messages shared that he says very dodgy things.

I would say if this has been said she's doing damage limitation. How about Sarah he shouldn't have been messaging these girls at all! He's married to you Sarah it would take a toll on most people's marriage, but let's be fair at the end of the day he's never going to change and you look like more of an idiot staying with him!

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah believes Chris’s indiscretions are a sign that they ‘made it’. All these girls wanting to be with a celebrity.

Reactions: 13
Just watched last night's vlog. They think they are the gods of the world... or at least chavsville... Why did they think it was appropriate to hide the sledge in their apartment just to give Iddy Buddy Boo Boo what she wants?

It's getting so boring now with the 'emotional' music and the plane food didn't look too great.

I hope Sarah does the washing... or will in be left in the suitcases for months again?

Isla is clearly poorly but I bet they will shove the camera in her face yet again like they did with Isabelle.

Reactions: 2
Just seen this on instagram don’t know how true it is View attachment 3273
I'm sorry if this is true how can she act like her husband contacting children and teens isn't bad?!! She makes me feel sick to my stomach, she is just as bad as him. Both are a danger to children, teens and young adults.

Just watched last night's vlog. They think they are the gods of the world... or at least chavsville... Why did they think it was appropriate to hide the sledge in their apartment just to give Iddy Buddy Boo Boo what she wants?

It's getting so boring now with the 'emotional' music and the plane food didn't look too great.

I hope Sarah does the washing... or will in be left in the suitcases for months again?

Isla is clearly poorly but I bet they will shove the camera in her face yet again like they did with Isabelle.
Couldn't agree more why are they encouraging children to not be considerate towards others ? And to basically steal cuz that's what it is!

Reactions: 11
The man mentioned skinny dipping more times than I'd ever heard the phrase in my life previously. I'd say that's pretty beggy.

Come on guys...she wasn't in the playground!! The rumour was just heard in the playground. That's how I read it anyway as I very much doubt she'd be doing the school run.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.