The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't notice but then we were not shown everything...
I wonder if kindly gifted spinmaster gifts were included in the present haul? The ones they were supposed to be donating to charity months ago but one ended up in the girls advent calendar!

Reactions: 7
I found it sad that there was no genuine excitement. They're so used to mountains of presents that they really couldn't care less

I found it sad that there was no genuine excitement. They're so used to mountains of presents that they really couldn't care less
The scream of excitement before they opened the door was the epic fail in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
I could only watch 5 minutes. It was terrible.

Why don't they take it in turns to open presents. Really enjoy the experience of watching loved ones open a gift, and being happy for one another, rather than all screaming and shouting and ripping stuff to shreds (kind of reminds me of what Sarah is like at a Next Sale).

The footage was very clever. The angle filmed at made it look like there were lots more presents than there actually were... However, it is still an uneccessary amount of presents.

I genuinely couldn't watch it. It was quite sad to watch. It does make me very grateful to have amazing kids who are thankful and understanding of the true meaning of Christmas.

Reactions: 12
20.38 Isla litrally throws her toys away. She doesn't look pleased the whole video
This exactly, a couple of swift left sided rugby throws and the camera cuts away quickly.
I thought at the time what a spoilt, ungrateful little Madam.
The false, insincere “oh thank you so much” fools only the dumbest of IFAM these days.

Reactions: 8
I think Izzy was genuinely excited and pleased with her make-up, I love esmes enthusiasm if not a little got, but you could totally see Isla was just wanting more and more & is so ungrateful. Even once they opened the house she didn't care just wanted to open the nexy gift. Izzy didn't even have any idea what the lol dolls are even called now & was cringe to see she was just going along with it bless her :(.

Also every time the girls said or did anything you see them look at sarah in panic if it's the correct thing to do. It felt like she was conducting them from behind the camera

Reactions: 12
Isabelle's fake surprised face for the camera really bothered me as that's not like her at all to carry on in that manner. I hope for her sake she doesn't actually still believe in santa and she just pretends for the sake of her sisters cause if her peers watch this video she'll be bullied mercilessly for believing in Santa at her age. The girls get what they want everyday throughout the year that by the time christmas comes around there's nothing left that they really want. I can't believe why on earth Isla needs three mini poopsies and then a big one- most kids are waking up with just a mini one in their stocking and here she is getting three minis and then the big one. The inghams do realise they are corrupting their children via an international broadcast by spoiling them and filming it for youtube. This time next year they'll have a nine month old baby boy- wonder if Bingham will get his own mountain- cause you know a nine month old little boy needs a mountain of presents of his own too! I wonder how much longer Esme will sleep topless for. I don't have a problem with kids sleeping topless as it's their home and their chill time - I don't think it should be filmed for youtube and I think Sarah and Chris should be more careful with what they film and plaster to the world. Isla doesn't need fake nails- what happened to keeping the girls young Sarah? They were 'too young' for bright red lipstick but old enough for fake nails. Esme is ten in six months time, I wonder if she'll have her own channel in a years time? Those kids wouldn't cope if they had a 'four present' thing- you know the thing thats taken off on YT lately- something you want something you need something to wear something to read. The ingham girls couldn't cope with that they're too used to mount tat. I feel for wee Esme she's the middle child in every sense of the word. Remember in the ifam extras video Sarah admitted that Esme was the one who went on the 'naughty step' the most. Remember the barbie dream house from christmas 2015- we never saw it again. Why does Issy need an xbox one? those girls have a million devices as it is anyway which I'm sure they are allowed unfiltered unrestricted access too...

Reactions: 4
I could only watch 5 minutes. It was terrible.

Why don't they take it in turns to open presents. Really enjoy the experience of watching loved ones open a gift, and being happy for one another, rather than all screaming and shouting and ripping stuff to shreds (kind of reminds me of what Sarah is like at a Next Sale).

The footage was very clever. The angle filmed at made it look like there were lots more presents than there actually were... However, it is still an uneccessary amount of presents.

I genuinely couldn't watch it. It was quite sad to watch. It does make me very grateful to have amazing kids who are thankful and understanding of the true meaning of Christmas.
Exactly this! My 15 yr old daughter cried when she opened her concert tickets for Bastillle her favourite band, she had no idea. Which then made us all cry too. We are fortunate to have a comfortable life which means we can spend what we want at Christmas but choose a budget and stick to it. My husband wasn’t home this year as he’s too busy working overseas so we can do these things and all my kids said they wanted this Christmas more than anything was daddy to have a good time as he was away from us all! That moment was priceless to me and my husband.

Reactions: 16
Does the older girl believe in Santa? I can’t tell if she’s playing up to it or not lol. I haven’t been here for months, I guess all the Chris stuff has gone quiet on twitter now and is completely forgotten

Off topic but check out Gibson Vlogs. They couldn't be trying any harder to be the next Inghams
They are so painful that family. Scarey how Mrs Gibson kind of copies everything the Inghams do. Her voice is awful. Instead of splashing money they don't have on those presents they should sort out their living arrangements 4 children in a 2 bed house. Where on earth will all their toys go .trying to avoid watching these YouTubers and feeding their extravagant greed whilst I go and actually work hard for my money.

Reactions: 4
Does the older girl believe in Santa? I can’t tell if she’s playing up to it or not lol. I haven’t been here for months, I guess all the Chris stuff has gone quiet on twitter now and is completely forgotten
I highly doubt she does. She learnt off her mum aka the world's biggest Drama Queen.

Anyone think they will try for another kid after the baby is born? Girl babies generally bring more views than boys I think.

Reactions: 2
I didn't notice but then we were not shown everything...
I wonder if kindly gifted spinmaster gifts were included in the present haul? The ones they were supposed to be donating to charity months ago but one ended up in the girls advent calendar!
They were the bracelet twisty things Isla opened at the start...of course it's possible Sarah did donate and buy more but I highly doubt it.

Reactions: 2
Have i missed something? Do the toys get returned to the shops after christmas- might explain why we never saw the barbie dream house again

How manipulative is Chris's comment here? He is basically saying to viewers 'most of you found us through our 2016 Christmas Day video because of the obscene amount of presents that we bought our girls. And now you have the gall to make nasty comments when we repeat that for you again!' No, actually Chris, we all got hooked on your videos because of Esme's gorgeous reaction to getting the one thing she wanted most in the world, not because of how many presents the girls got that year. And then we looked at your other videos and saw what a lovely little family you were. It's not like that any more though is it? Everything is VERY different now. You deserve every comment you have received on today's vlog.

Attachments

How manipulative is Chris's comment here? He is basically saying to viewers 'most of you found us through our 2016 Christmas Day video because of the obscene amount of presents that we bought our girls. And now you have the gall to make nasty comments when we repeat that for you again!' No, actually Chris, we all got hooked on your videos because of Esme's gorgeous reaction to getting the one thing she wanted most in the world, not because of how many presents the girls got that year. And then we looked at your other videos and saw what a lovely little family you were. It's not like that any more though is it? Everything is VERY different now. You deserve every comment you have received on today's vlog.
Keep it clean ? like his DM's then... ?

Reactions: 13
Completely agree with everyone,
Because of the parents,
Isla is turning into such an unpleasant child.
She’s Watching everything the other 2 get, jumping on the biggest boxes, discarding things in seconds and moving onto the next.
I would be ashamed to see my daughter turn out like that. She’s a toddler in so many ways but that kind of behaviour is extreme even for a toddler, let alone a 6 year old.
So unbelievably different to sienna fizz opening hers and I’m not a fizz fan at all.

The side eye Isla is chucking at the other two just to check they’re not getting more than her is pure Sarah.
I’m excited to see how they’re gonna cope with her once a new cash cow drops.

Forget Christmas morning,
their most viewed upload could actually be Isla loosing her tit and setting fire to 97 red haired LOL dolls in the pink mini

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.