The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with everyone,
Because of the parents,
Isla is turning into such an unpleasant child.
She’s Watching everything the other 2 get, jumping on the biggest boxes, discarding things in seconds and moving onto the next.
I would be ashamed to see my daughter turn out like that. She’s a toddler in so many ways but that kind of behaviour is extreme even for a toddler, let alone a 6 year old.
So unbelievably different to sienna fizz opening hers and I’m not a fizz fan at all.

The side eye Isla is chucking at the other two just to check they’re not getting more than her is pure Sarah.
I’m excited to see how they’re gonna cope with her once a new cash cow drops.

Forget Christmas morning,
their most viewed upload could actually be Isla loosing her tit and setting fire to 97 red haired LOL dolls in the pink mini
Couldn't agree more and I hate bashing children. You are quite right it's not her fault but the parents all the way!

They don't seem to prepare them for the change for this new baby. The kids carry these reborns around, they could do loads of teaching there but clearly don't I mean the washing the hair with a toothbrush for duck sake showed it all!

God as a dog behaviourist even for certain dogs it's sometimes advised to have a doll and treat it like a newborn including using baby products so a nervous dog gets used to the smell and sight! May sound off the wall but works wonders.

Reactions: 5
175k views already and they still probably have the Australian/New Zealand viewers to come. They had more than this at this time last year though. They're gonna get a ton of views but probably not as many as last year (9million) and defo not 58 million like 2016. There's a ton of hate in the comments. They'll be busy tomorrow on that deleting spree. Wonder whether they blogged today. So many questions. Wish I was a fly on the wall in that cottage. Will they have to sell the house? Is Isla throwing a tantrum? When will they return the presents? What will happen to the Wrecked Rover?

Reactions: 2
175k views already and they still probably have the Australian/New Zealand viewers to come. They had more than this at this time last year though. They're gonna get a ton of views but probably not as many as last year (9million) and defo not 58 million like 2016. There's a ton of hate in the comments. They'll be busy tomorrow on that deleting spree. Wonder whether they blogged today. So many questions. Wish I was a fly on the wall in that cottage. Will they have to sell the house? Is Isla throwing a tantrum? When will they return the presents? What will happen to the Wrecked Rover?
The kids here in Aus are on school holidays so I'd say they've already watched the video. NZ is the same too, I think.

Reactions: 1
The premise of Father Christmas is he brings you presents if you are good though. Children don't and shouldn't extrapolate between rich and poor. Influencers are shocking whether families or not, selling stuff that is utter amazing when they get things gifted for free..

So to have a family going all out for Christmas ripping present after present and just screaming showing no delight over the present as such and probably just showing throughout the year nothing special. Children who don't understand will ponder. Many parents will just think and still do there is nothing wrong with watching a family vlog. Far worse on YouTube they presume to watch.

Years ago it didn't matter, we never showed our family photos of Christmas day to others. There was no social media. Christmas was personal to our families and our families only and all that mattered was our own traditions, smiles on our children's faces and having a great time with loved ones
No one forces kids to watch them or any other. If what they see bothers them, they need to or their parents need to cut it off. It isn't any vlogger's responsibility to parent other kids. That is what their own parents are for. I don't think that the kids showed NO delight at their gifts. They were very overexcited and I think they should have calmed Esme and Isla down, but I didn't think they disliked their gifts. I agree that back in the day family occasions were private, and I don't know who came up with the idea of filming these occasions and putting them on the net, but everyone is doing it now. I don't like at all how people are violating their children's privacy but it it not only the Inghams that do it.

I could only watch 5 minutes. It was terrible.

Why don't they take it in turns to open presents. Really enjoy the experience of watching loved ones open a gift, and being happy for one another, rather than all screaming and shouting and ripping stuff to shreds (kind of reminds me of what Sarah is like at a Next Sale).

The footage was very clever. The angle filmed at made it look like there were lots more presents than there actually were... However, it is still an uneccessary amount of presents.

I genuinely couldn't watch it. It was quite sad to watch. It does make me very grateful to have amazing kids who are thankful and understanding of the true meaning of Christmas.

Sadly, it seems to be the way all the families are filming this, kids tearing into gift after gift, oblivious to what else is going on. I do think that no one knows how the Ingham kids really feel about anything, and it is not fair to rip into them for what you think they think. They are told to act like that for the video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think Izzy was genuinely excited and pleased with her make-up, I love esmes enthusiasm if not a little got, but you could totally see Isla was just wanting more and more & is so ungrateful. Even once they opened the house she didn't care just wanted to open the nexy gift. Izzy didn't even have any idea what the lol dolls are even called now & was cringe to see she was just going along with it bless her :(.

Also every time the girls said or did anything you see them look at sarah in panic if it's the correct thing to do. It felt like she was conducting them from behind the camera
That`s because you can be sure she was.So unrelatable now.No standards no teaching those girls morals gratitude.Oh and as for Sarah stating that it`s down to their first dire Christmas vlog that`s "got them where they are today" ,well ,"love" ,that`s nothing to shout (boast) about ,is it?? You and Chris need some new years resolutions ,the one i`d recommend is taking a long hard look at yourselves ,and truly realising what and who you`ve become.They say Money is the root of all evil.Nothing could be more true in your case.Jealous?? HELL NOO! Angry?? Nope.Just very sad that your most precious "gifts" are right infront of you ,and you`re both putting (so called) "fame" ,and ££££ before them.I`m pretty sure ,if asked ,the 2 eldest at least ,would rather have their privacy back ,and a "normal" childhood.Put the damm camera down ,just for once ,and actually ENJOY them.You`ll never ever get this back ,nor what you`ve done to those girls.I just feel very sad for you ,that whilst you`ve been able to give them opportunities along the way ,you`ve lost sight of any possible principles you may have had....:(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How manipulative is Chris's comment here? He is basically saying to viewers 'most of you found us through our 2016 Christmas Day video because of the obscene amount of presents that we bought our girls. And now you have the gall to make nasty comments when we repeat that for you again!' No, actually Chris, we all got hooked on your videos because of Esme's gorgeous reaction to getting the one thing she wanted most in the world, not because of how many presents the girls got that year. And then we looked at your other videos and saw what a lovely little family you were. It's not like that any more though is it? Everything is VERY different now. You deserve every comment you have received on today's vlog.
If they have done Christmas like that always, why do the girls always have shocked and surprised faces if it's so naturally vlogged and they know better. Every week these girls have SURPRISES, it's totally fake creepy and lazy just like the off camera life you lead. Your girls are not grateful, I when it's daily surprises you lose the gratefulness and you come to expect. Just look at Isla it's not her fault but you can see it she's become used to big surprises and presents and when it's not what she's expecting she's got a face on her. No one likes to be horrible about children but those parents have made those girls spoilt. That comment doesn't surprise me it's them all over passive aggressive and manipulating.

Reactions: 13
That`s because you can be sure she was.So unrelatable now.No standards no teaching those girls morals gratitude.Oh and as for Sarah stating that it`s down to their first dire Christmas vlog that`s "got them where they are today" ,well ,"love" ,that`s nothing to shout (boast) about ,is it?? You and Chris need some new years resolutions ,the one i`d recommend is taking a long hard look at yourselves ,and truly realising what and who you`ve become.They say Money is the root of all evil.Nothing could be more true in your case.Jealous?? HELL NOO! Angry?? Nope.Just very sad that your most precious "gifts" are right infront of you ,and you`re both putting (so called) "fame" ,and ££££ before them.I`m pretty sure ,if asked ,the 2 eldest at least ,would rather have their privacy back ,and a "normal" childhood.Put the damm camera down ,just for once ,and actually ENJOY them.You`ll never ever get this back ,nor what you`ve done to those girls.I just feel very sad for you ,that whilst you`ve been able to give them opportunities along the way ,you`ve lost sight of any possible principles you may have had....:(
So true. Opening the presents on Christmas morning and watching your kids faces and excitement is priceless, and that’s part of the magic of the day. It must be very stressful for Chris and Lazy to know that for them it’s more important to get the right camera angles, lighting and excited squeals and O EMMM GEES rather than just naturally enjoy the moment. For them this is the money shot for the year. Wonder if they have a pep talk with the girls beforehand and rev them up , I mean it’s like the Super Bowl performance for them, “guys make sure you look super surprised and shocked and be grateful for any old tat you open, work those OMGees, don’t hold back, if you want 27 holidays next year this is how we’re gonna get you to pay for it.... fame costs and you gotta start paying in sweat, even you booboo.”?
They sum up the worst of Christmas, consumerism gone mad, why on Earth they go and stay in the middle of nowhere in a strangers house is pure madness. They are making some very odd Christmas memories.

Reactions: 22
The LOL house is actually overpriced cheap tat. Can’t believe some scalpers on eBay were charging £500-600 for it.

We bought my daughter the house for Christmas from Amazon and was seriously disappointed. As a matter of fact we had 3 replacements before we received one without damage so I really hope they checked the contents before giving to the girls.

It’s an absolute nightmare to build and the lift wouldn’t slot in properly. Also forget putting water in the pool the surface around is just paper so water damages it.
We’re returning after Christmas and my daughter will go back to using her kidKraft dolls house which IMO is superior.

I do wonder where all this unnecessary stuff is going to go especially when they do the whole move to make room for the baby.

Isn’t Isabelle going to be moving to the playroom/cinema room? Or is Chris going to give up his office?
How have that not started planning? What if the baby decides to turn up earlier then expected? Perhaps they’re still living in hope they’ll be gifted with a cot, pram and a endless supply of nappies!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can someone fill me in on where the tat goes during the year? or does it get returned to the shops in january?

Reactions: 3
Oh em gee. Only 236k views. Well done boo boos, that's your highest vlog view in a few weeks. Even the house tour got more boo boos and Family Fizz got nearly double. Never mind, you can always try again next year.

Someone was asking about LOL Doll prices earlier. Dolls are £10-15. The larger sets can be up to £200. Those Pearly Surprise cases are about £30. Here's a link to Sarah's favourite toy shop if you want to have a look https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-and-dolls/l-o-l-surprise-/c/SM06010488. Don't forget to give me a hug boo boo. @jwebbr

Thank you to Lazy and Creepy for my early Christmas present. I've always wanted a letter from the solicitors. I tried to take great care of it but I dropped it in the paper shredder. Oops silly me ??

Can someone fill me in on where the tat goes during the year? or does it get returned to the shops in january?
Yep... or shoved in the garage.

Reactions: 1
How manipulative is Chris's comment here? He is basically saying to viewers 'most of you found us through our 2016 Christmas Day video because of the obscene amount of presents that we bought our girls. And now you have the gall to make nasty comments when we repeat that for you again!' No, actually Chris, we all got hooked on your videos because of Esme's gorgeous reaction to getting the one thing she wanted most in the world, not because of how many presents the girls got that year. And then we looked at your other videos and saw what a lovely little family you were. It's not like that any more though is it? Everything is VERY different now. You deserve every comment you have received on today's vlog.
I actually got hooked when his name was all over Twitter for being a creeep ??

Reactions: 4
Hope the Minghams gave a thoughtful Christmas present to The Best Solicitors In The UK....hmmmm maybe a photo of Creepys face with “Drop That Towel” blazoned across it, Levi’s could display it in their reception area to show what quality clients they represent.

Still can’t believe this freak show has managed 240k views!
I know it’s pittance compared to previous years and once Christmas is over I’m sure they’ll struggle to find content. Seriously though some people need to concentrate on their own lives instead of living in the shadow of these miscreats!

Still can’t believe this freak show has managed 240k views!
I know it’s pittance compared to previous years and once Christmas is over I’m sure they’ll struggle to find content. Seriously though some people need to concentrate on their own lives instead of living in the shadow of these miscreats!
How many views would they have had in previous years at this point of upload do we know ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.