The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a caravan and motorhome club site or the caravan and camping club? Both you pay yearly membership fees for and wardens at CMC can be quite strict, everyone has to pitch in a certain way and there is a lot of rules. Generally they get decent clientele as sites only have play area, toilet blocks and no clubs/takeaway/shop etc, i really feel for all the adults who will be arriving on Monday, expecting nice quite site after half term!
They said Caravan and Motorhome Club - dont know much about the number of sites in Cornwall but i stayed at the Tintagel one years ago and it was a beautiful setting, it doesnt look like theyve gone their thankfully!

Reactions: 9
If Sarah has come to Cornwall/Devon looking for fantastic shopping experiences, she'll be disappointed - my market town (with a dwindling number of market stalls) of about 3000 people has 4 charity shops and no bargain shops in sight. The highlights of the shops in my town are an old fashioned men's clothing shop and a factory shop. I have to travel about 40 minutes to get to a proper shopping 'mall'. Though if she did visit my town they would be forced to have haircuts as something to do as there are 5 hairdressers on last count.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Generally they get decent clientele as sites only have play area, toilet blocks and no clubs/takeaway/shop etc
Sod the pool, the entertainment and the crazy golf etc.....their priority will be finding the site with the biggest puddles when it rains. They won't want to be anywhere without muddy puddles for sloshing about in their onesies like last time.

Reactions: 13
If Sarah has come to Cornwall/Devon looking for fantastic shopping experiences, she'll be disappointed - my market town (with a dwindling number of market stalls) of about 3000 people has 4 charity shops and no bargain shops in sight. The highlights of the shops in my town are an old fashioned men's clothing shop and a factory shop. I have to travel about 40 minutes to get to a proper shopping 'mall'. Though if she did visit my town they would be forced to have haircuts as something to do as there are 5 hairdressers on last count.
She will have Chris packing up the charvavan by nightfall if she can’t find a B&M Bargains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m down the bottom end of Cornwall!! It’s rammed here, they’re going to make it look crap 😩
Well that's probably a good thing 🙊

They have previously sneaked into attractions under the guise of using the toilet facilities.
Well unlucky for them, the toilets are before the pay desks, so they can't sneak in that way...the Eden project or sorry I should say PROject obviously saw them coming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband and I went to Cornwall for our honeymoon in 2019. We were there for a week and barely scraped the huge list of things we wanted to do and that’s with getting up at the crack of dawn and getting home fairly late each night! What we loved was not planning anything and just organically finding all the beauty on offer! I really hope the inghams do it justice as the girls could learn a lot and benefit from an enriched holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have they ever gifted a visit?
Could be worth a quick email warning them.
I want to say they'll visit the Eden Project as that's a classic 'visit cornwall' destination but tickets are expensive and it's too educational for them.

Reactions: 7
My husband and I went to Cornwall for our honeymoon in 2019. We were there for a week and barely scraped the huge list of things we wanted to do and that’s with getting up at the crack of dawn and getting home fairly late each night! What we loved was not planning anything and just organically finding all the beauty on offer! I really hope the inghams do it justice as the girls could learn a lot and benefit from an enriched holiday!
Sadly at the moment almost everything needs to be prebooked, so unless Lazy has booked what they want to do, she will be limited on where they can go.

Have they ever gifted a visit?
Could be worth a quick email warning them.
Not that I know of 🤔 it's totally not Lazy's kind of place anyway, there is far too much walking for Mrs Flumpy, the land train isn't running at the minute so she would actually have to waddle her backside around.

Reactions: 16
I actually really hope I see them as I'm not afraid to have my say. (heavily filtered because of the kids)
They don't deserve to be in our beautiful county. And if they think they'll see all it has to offer in 7 days, like Creepy said. Then he is sadly mistaken. 7 weeks and they'd still not have explored it all.

I want to say they'll visit the Eden Project as that's a classic 'visit cornwall' destination but tickets are expensive and it's too educational for them.
They said they have no plans, any where decent will need tickets booked in advanced. They are going to end up sat on a beach for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sadly at the moment almost everything needs to be prebooked, so unless Lazy has booked what they want to do, she will be limited on where they can go.

Not that I know of 🤔 it's totally not Lazy's kind of place anyway, there is far too much walking for Mrs Flumpy, the land train isn't running at the minute so she would actually have to waddle her backside around.
She'd come across the refrigerated room and just park herself there for the rest of the holiday.

They'd probably go anywhere if it was free though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was thinking though there are lots of lovely coastal walks etc which Chris could do with the girls, although maybe that’s not a good idea!

Reactions: 11
They will make Cornwall look as crap as they make everywhere they go look. All they need is shops, pool, beach.

Reactions: 33
That boy standing in front of those boiling pans. That is an accident waiting to happen.

Are these people idiots or what?

Yes lazy....I'm well jealous of you ,especially your parenting skills!

Reactions: 31
Please tell me someone else picked up on the clip of Isla behind Sarah with her fidget popper trying to get our attention and the constant facial expressions?

also - why does Chris photoshop lazy in the thumbnails to look 3xs thinner than she is (ever will be) and yet makes izzy in the thumbnail look 3xs plumper? What’s that about?

Reactions: 30
Can we all just take a second to appreciate that Sarah has bought not one, but two outdoor rugs, or “patio carpet” to go on there not yet built, where their car will be parked, next to their garages/office patio 😂 The shopping addiction is very real!

Also, on a more serious point, remember when she was saying she was feeling faint in shops because of overheating. She purposefully kept that hideous coat on to hide her pregnancy like she’s an A lister who could get papped at any moment. She doesn’t give a damn about her unborn child. If she had passed out, dropped to the floor, she could have really put Mila in danger! But you know hiding your pregnancy, and then for the WOW, POW, SURPRISE total bullshit for views is far more important, isn’t it Sarah?!Honestly revolting!

Christ, I knew they were bleeping stupid but they couldn’t even keep their unborn daughter’s name a secret.

There’s nothing quite like an Ingham holiday, I’m so here for it! WANKERS

I’m so sorry Cornwall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t enjoy the name speculation generally 🙃 but one of my cousins has just had a baby girl and named her Nola....I’ve never heard this before, could be a contender?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.