The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m right on the bridge into Cornwall, which means they’ve passed right by me to get to where they are and will pass by again to get to wherever they’re going. I think we are the biggest shopping mall closest to Cornwall so I hope they don’t take a trip up this way 😭 they are far too bloody close for my liking!

No!Hell-Nola Ingham
FFS I cannot cope 😂 I just wee’d a little 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just a thought I believe some of Cornwall is a no fly zone at the moment because of the G7.... wonder if we’ll be treated to the drone....

Reactions: 28
I don’t enjoy the name speculation generally 🙃 but one of my cousins has just had a baby girl and named her Nola....I’ve never heard this before, could be a contender?
I have a niece called Nolan and my Dad always sings “I’m in the mood for dancing” everytime she comes into the room 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Screenshot (28)_LI.jpg

Cooking on a plastic storage Wilko tub? Did the lid melt?
Christopher Malcolm and Sarah Louise! Great job teaching your offspring science and health and safety.
Those vegan meatballs are Lidl meatballs from the chilled section numb nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 602112
Christopher Malcolm and Sarah Louise! Great job teaching your offspring science and health and safety.
Pretty sure this is it (copied from Google Image search) - and from what I can tell this brand doesn't do vegan or vegetarian meatballs - so I think we can safely say all of them are now eating meat again. We keep conveniently not seeing what's on Chris's plate in recent times. They've 100% given up, and probably had done a long time ago.

Untitled design.png

1622759710092.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sarah and her Bs again does anything truthful ever come out of her gob, I loosely quote “ we saw kids near the park area and we didn’t want the noise at 7am” one sec HahahHahahHaha uhum pardon me.
Sarah we all know your kids are the loudest on the lot they don’t even speak they shout, the reason you went for a secluded lot in a field on your own is because you couldn’t risk the campers nearby shouting oii perv or look it’s the n-once or quick lock up yet daughters it’s the Minghams.
I mean it’s hardly the aesthetic they are going for on their videos dear me anyone would know it’s the Minghams that like to bully the haiterrrs and call others obscene language they have an image to uphold wanna be posh eating Lidl nosh 🙄
Ps I’m an Aldi girl myself 🤣

Reactions: 40
View attachment 602112
How does her foolishness still surprise me...? she one-ups herself every day

Reactions: 17
Haha! Chris forgot some of the camping equipment 🤣🤣🤣
How is this possible when he spends almost every waking moment hiding in the car.a.van doing little jobs hoping that not being in sight on the videos will make people forget he’s a toupe wearing, receding hairline hiding , beanie loving perv

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure this is it (copied from Google Image search) - and from what I can tell this brand doesn't do vegan or vegetarian meatballs - so I think we can safely say all of them are now eating meat again. We keep conveniently not seeing what's on Chris's plate in recent times. They've 100% given up, and probably had done a long time ago.

View attachment 602140

View attachment 602138
Yes! Those exact ones! My husband worked for Aldi, then for Lidl for more than 8 years combined. They definitely don't do vegetarian or vegan ones under that brand and packaging.
I don't particularly care about their dietary needs but the fact that they keep on lying infuriates me. Why lie??? Just eat what you want and stop claiming to be something you are not.

Reactions: 41
Right the thread moves that quickly that I didnt have time to write this in the other thread this is to flower woman: you answered that ifam like Sarah in fact id have sworn it was Sarah writing it, now if you read here you will have seen the evidence in abundence regarding what he did and continues to do, like the newspaper articles which he hasnt sued, screams guilt to me, all the people threatened with courts and police including myself have never been approached by any of them, in fact I called the police myself who knew all about him from their colleagues in Yorkshire, also have you ever thought why Disney was their best place to visit prior to 2017 having been on numerous occassions, then all this "rubbish" happens and they avoid it like the plague, why becaus ethe Orange County police force are waiting for them thats why because what he did was illegal in the state of Florida, why take their kids out of the only security they knew and throw them into all this mess. If you have a teenage daughter yourself then be very careful this is as a mum to another mum not a hater.

Now for you Sarah Ingham: People dont come forward because of the likes of you not believeing , I know you did believe at the beginning and your brother in law convinced you that those screenshots could be faked even though youve never proved how Im intrigued to know how to do that , then he walked away and left you to clear the mess up , then your MIL confirmed that what the one of the young girls said was the truth after she had trolled and found out lots of addresses and got young ifam involved. Do I feel sorry for anyone that goes near this shitshow do I heck. My kids watch things on youtube and i check what theyre watching as old as they are ,If izzy where to come to you and state an older man has sent messages that made her uncomfortable or a woman for that matter would you say its rubbish and shes got mental health problems which is what you said about the several young teens that have come forward and you and I both know that theres a lot more out there too scared to speak up because they have seen the death threats and violence and stalking that you and your ifam did at the beginning and continue to do two years later. As for being sad, 1 I dont have a cellar, 2 I have a perfectly legitimate job where I dont scam anyone or beg for freebies and 3 I have a loving , hard working husband who doesnt like teens and gets frequent haircuts and showers and doesnt smell of the sewer where your husband belongs and I dont have a brother who has been done for crimes against children , 4 my children are happy. helthy and have plenty of friends and a great social life and dont tag along with us and no one else for their whole existence , so do me a favour take your face for a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Did I hear esme say sleeped and tooked tonight?
Good to see the home schooling is working wonders...

• Wow
How is this possible when he spends almost every waking moment hiding in the car.a.van doing little jobs hoping that not being in sight on the videos will make people forget he’s a toupe wearing, receding hairline hiding , beanie loving perv
I bloody love you , youre hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those are the kind of emmets we don’t want ruining Kernow!!!

First they steal my 1980s dog’s name Jace!
Then my daughter’s name Mila!
And now they are off to my home land!

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They won't know what the G7 is 😂 probably think it's a new phone or something
Wasnt one of their cameras a G7X ?

Private video on the playlist... Will we get a rant? Has the chavavan blown up yet? Will there be coffee up the walls? Will Prinny's abandonment be mentioned?
Will one of them be holding their eye?

If theyre in Cornwall (which is beautiful ) then theyve got loads of opportunities for their girls to learn and explore as homeschooling, things like Geography, geology, English learning about the different dialects and the local quirks and crafts and also cream teas, they must go to this beautiful area and just sit in their caravan and go to all the touristy places , go off the beaten track at a decent hour and really explore , their kids would benefit so much from that , also imagine if flower woman is there too oops

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She wants a husband like Chris…….🤢🤢🤮
View attachment 601730
This comment will p*ss Sarah right off, way more than any other... she hates it when people comment on how wonderful Chris is at taking on all the housework/business/editing... she will get her wankets in a right twist over this one - cue snippets of Sarah pretending to clean/cook/work in upcoming vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 35
6 mile single track road 😑 All her stories are so fabricated and believe me I bet they are on some sort of Facebook group as we speak being ridiculed to duck for Chris’s bleeping fanny driving. What an embarrassment of a ‘man’
Please don't forget, 6 mile single track road with 15 vehicles behind the tractor and 15 vehicles behind them!!! But by pure magic 2 vehicles behind the tractor were able to pull into a lay-by - I will admit maths isn't my forte BUT seriously !!!!!!!

• Haha
Nooo we don’t want them in Cornwall, it’s jam packed as it is!! Our roads can’t cope with wide loads (lazy) 😂 thankfully I’m inland if anything scenic although they are just as likely to rock up in the co-op car park! No, hell no!😡
There staying in a camping and caravaning club site in Cornwall somewere

Lazy said wherever they were stopping at yesterday they’ll be there for 8 days. I’m hoping the internet signal is dodgy so it messes up their uploads for 8 days 😂🤞
Hes bought a wifi extender on caravan so they can upload to you tube

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Please don't forget, 6 mile single track road with 15 vehicles behind the tractor and 15 vehicles behind them!!! But by pure magic 2 vehicles behind the tractor were able to pull into a lay-by - I will admit maths isn't my forte BUT seriously !!!!!!!
Yes, when she said that I was waiting to hear what the other 13 vehicles did to help them pass but we never got that part of the story. I wonder why...?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.