The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ravish me now shrek
Oh god don’t can you imagine she love laying on her back lazy witch and not sure he look like shrek but he is a swamp monster errrrrr what the saying if you lay down with dogs you get fleas well in her case herpes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210511-165808.png

What's that? A cracked and broken slab outside the front door of their newly built 700k house?! Shoddy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
That photo hahahahahahahahaha. Who the duck poses on the cheap shopping centre stairs like that πŸ˜‚ I love the Photoshop fails on her pics. They've even edited her ankles in the second one.
They'll probably have their Christmas dinner in front of the sta
View attachment 569553
What's that? A cracked and broken slab outside the front door of their newly built 700k house?! Shoddy.
Look at that ragged finish especially under the step and such cheap paving stones. When I think of the beautiful properties you can get for what they paid. With a lovely view too.

Reactions: 11
She looks like she's sulking on the naughty step. What is that facial expression? They vlog for the memories yet pull daft faces at every opportunity.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Creepy was repainting the gate as something had been drawn/written on it and it was only spotted when Lazy's dad turned up, hence why it had to be done so quickly.

Maybe the local kids have been having fun?
Good point I’d say that was more than probable

Reactions: 12
Who is going to take one for the team and buy a fidget pack to see what is in them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.