The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayda is my guess. Very common from PB but obviously spelt Ada in the program! So many people calling their babies aYda 🙄

Reactions: 7
What about Ezra it was popular a few years back and so is her interior style choice....dunno about for a girl though..

I reckon Ava. We were going to call our youngest Ava but then changed our minds when I was pregnant (not going to say her name here because Lazy might steal it and it’s bad enough that said daughter decided to make her appearance on Isabelles birthday) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think there was more than 4 letters left in the bag and with her choose of wallpaper/fabric think it might be Daisy...

which I say hoping it’s not as that’s my little girls name!!

Reactions: 8
I thought an office in one room and children’s study in another, but then thought why would they have got the kids desks, so I reckon indoor soft play room or half office/work area and other half cinema room as surely it’s not going to get left out of the sofa and tv theme??
Thats where scary Mary snortle will keep her stock of Jace and prinny dolls haha :LOL: :LOL:

Half shag pad, half tat pad.

chris can shag a fan, then sell them a souvenir blanket on their way out, bit like Alton towers. Oh wait...
I thought the caravan was for that ,the Inghams version will be called only vans

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s disgusting. But when pulled up on it sarah turns it onto the people concerned being sickos who think like that and are twisting an innocent title into something it isn’t.

she is up there with the worst mother’s in the U.K.
She seems to think because her kids have toys and a big house she is doing a great job. Jace doesn’t even speak to his mother’s face because all he’s known his entire life is to speak through a camera. Isla doesn’t know much better either since they started her at such a young age. And it’ll be the same for baby marriage plaster too.
She’s probably not too far off Karen Matthews level of mothering

Reactions: 8
C4703CE3-AD8C-45E8-A9A7-8F3596756949.jpeg

Similar vibes here, just replace the chocolate orange with an orange twirl 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does anyone else feel sorry for Isla that poor little girl is so desperate for attention 😢 soon as camera is out that little girl is desperate to be on camera it’s so sad 😞
i do feel bad for her in one area ( she needs to go to school , she loved school ) but to me she is a BIG GIRL acting like a little girl , which is clearly because they all treated her like a baby until very recently. It’s going to be so much more apparent when there’s an actual baby ( little girl ) 🤦🏼 she has regressed so far it’s creepy but if they where to put her back into school September she might be okay & learn how to be ( by then, getting on for 10 ) 😞 imo she gets more attention than anyone other than jace but because she was THE Center of attention for 8 years it’s not enough for her & has effected her big time ! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought Orla or Flora for the baby name but It will be something really random no doubt.

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking Luna, it goes well with the other names and is short and pretty.

On a different note, HIRE AN INTERIOR DESIGNER YOU ABSOLUTE ARTLESS, CULTURELESS SINGLE CELLED FRUIT LOOPS.
Could be Luna taken from when they discovered Harry Potter (very late to that party) she’s a character in the films!!!

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm... with Jace it was Chris and the girls who pushed for it and it sounds like they've done the same this time... I think it's going to possibly be something more unique and more "American" again, even though it's for a girl - I can't see the girls going for something more "old-fashioned" and I can't see Chris going for something more traditional... maybe something like Calla (think they broke the mold with letters and initials when they had Jace so may not be too set on keeping things the same)
My dog is called Calla
B91AD14C-1C2F-4C97-AF55-5915F2FAE3D3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.