The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's said many times in the past she likes girls names that start with a vowel. Will be hilarious if that is her name, they can't keep anything secret!
Friggin hell, you mean to tell me Lazy knows what a vowel is??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear I heard Sarah say this months ago, that because their naming pattern was Isabelle-Esme-Isla, they wanted another E name to match. Although makes no sense as what are they going to do then, pop out another sprog who can have a J name so Jace doesn't feel left out?

(Disclaimer, I very rarely watch the inghams and lurk on this thread so I might've got this all mangled but it sticks out really clearly in my mind for some reason - an E name, and four letters!)
You’re right, she did say that! She said if Jace had have been a girl they were going to use Everleigh Alissa so that she has EA like Esme. They obviously aren’t calling her Everleigh now, so who knows whether she’s changed the whole lot or not

Reactions: 6
I would have put another wardrobe in Isabelles room. So much space, and with all the clothes those kids are shopping that little thing will be filled to the brim.
Why on earth didn’t they have custom made wardrobes in those awkward shape rooms

Reactions: 19
Looked to be a 4 letter name, 5 catterpiller balls but 1 was the head.

Im going with Aria. Its a pretty popular name atm.
They usually have an end piece too, so I'm going with a 3 letter name. Either Ava or Eva.

Reactions: 7
They usually have an end piece too, so I'm going with a 3 letter name. Either Ava or Eva.
Would they have shown (or planned to show) 2 letters though, if it was only a 3 letter name?

I reckon it is 4 letters long

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a 3 letter name, 1 face and 1 bum so 5 pieces.
I’m thinking Eva!

Reactions: 2
Why’s creepy pissing about painting a bloody gate because he “prefers a satin finish to the matte” before he’s even put Izzys wardrobe up 🙈 he really does have tit for brains 🙄 this kind of stuff can be done anytime, your stepdaughter’s waiting for somewhere to put her clothes!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm just glad I'm having a boy so they won't have the same name.

I don't think they would choose my daughter's name.
I thought if she had a boy she would of chose my sons name to pee me off she seems like the sort 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There were 6 balls in the bag, Isla pulled out 1 (the a), Lazy pulled out one (the face) and she showed a shot of the 4 remaining balls. So it's definitely a 4 letter name.
I've found the vlog where she says Aria, I won't link it as don't want them getting more views but she says she loves girls names that start with a vowel and very short names too. She said she liked Aurora and Nova/Luna but wouldn't use the last two for first names.
So maybe Aria Ketrina Nova Ingham 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.