The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhere for Prinny to go when they travel

I heard esme say yesterday “most children when they go shopping buy toys we buy plants”
Maybe most children haven’t got a garage full of toys like you Esme and most children don’t have treats daily
Exactly and they were quite literally going home to an entire bedroom floor littered with box upon box of new fidget toys... I mean seriously!?

Reactions: 11
I so hope the fidget business is a non starter I feel for the girls as she will blame them but the crazy has passed and you can get them so cheap anywhere who's gonna spend a stupid amount then her crazy postage prices on top! Dont think they will lose much as she brought soo cheaply Isla talking about £32 prob isn't far off but would love for them to be stuck with all them fidgets lol

Reactions: 27
The difference in Isla wearing that leotard yesterday was just crazy. I’m in no way fat shaming a child but she needs a healthy diet and to be more active or else it’s going to get so much worse. And at that age it’s down to the parents to be providing that for her. They have money to provide healthy sustainable meals unlike a lot of people who still try the best they can with whatever money they have. It’s so sad to see..
How the parents let her on camera like that? 😡 How is she going to feel when she hits her teens & sees that, along with any friends she might make?

Unfortunately, it seems her and Isabelle have inherited Sarah’s shape & looks. Esmé will probably remain naturally slim due to her body type - but who did she inherit it from 🤔

Whole lot of sibling rivalry & jealousy being set up when all 3 girls are in their teens/early 20s. By then there may well be another baby 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Good morning TFam! Long time lurker here, but felt compelled to post after watching a couple of their recent Center Parcs vlogs and feeling the rage after seeing the title of one of them ‘convinced to do bad stuff by my teen’ (or something along these lines) with a pic of Isabelle open mouthed and sleazy, slimy, Chris. It’s a chuffing disgrace, intentionally using titles and thumbnails to attract views from perverts. Why does Sarah even allow it?
Also, why does Chris speak like such a plank and why do they put that stupid voice on when they all speak to Jace? And finally, how the bloody hell is their house worth £700k?!

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I'd like to know how much
A - it cost the builder to build?
B - how much profit has he made from these two clowns?🤡🤡

Actually, I think I can answer that myself
A - very little.
B - A very lot🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Good morning TFam! Long time lurker here, but felt compelled to post after watching a couple of their recent Center Parcs vlogs and feeling the rage after seeing the title of one of them ‘convinced to do bad stuff by my teen’ (or something along these lines) with a pic of Isabelle open mouthed and sleazy, slimy, Chris. It’s a chuffing disgrace, intentionally using titles and thumbnails to attract views from perverts. Why does Sarah even allow it?
Also, why does Chris speak like such a plank and why do they put that stupid voice on when they all speak to Jace? And finally, how the bloody hell is their house worth £700k?!
It’s disgusting. But when pulled up on it sarah turns it onto the people concerned being sickos who think like that and are twisting an innocent title into something it isn’t.

she is up there with the worst mother’s in the U.K.
She seems to think because her kids have toys and a big house she is doing a great job. Jace doesn’t even speak to his mother’s face because all he’s known his entire life is to speak through a camera. Isla doesn’t know much better either since they started her at such a young age. And it’ll be the same for baby marriage plaster too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Even if Isla hadn't put weight on, it's well over a year since she did any dance. She's not that much shorter than Esme now so no leotard from her dancing days would fit properly. 'Oh wow, you've got tall Isla, chuck that out and I'll get you a new leotard on my next hourly trip to the shops'. Problem solved without either filming Isla looking like that and putting it online or telling her she's put on weight.

Reactions: 36
Lying again, Sarah! Table and chair set in IKEA £22, same set on Amazon £44.90; not £24.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
More from the ‘fan group’. Itching to know when the fidgets will be on sale. Seems they just can’t wait to throw their cash away.

Plus some more - as someone pointed out - how they tread on eggshells, not wanting to be labeled a ‘hater’ and how the desperate sycophantic admins are so quick to jump to the defense of Lazy & Creepy.
Even the fans have noticed Jason’s preference for cars over safari - one brave soul had the nerve to mention it. How long until he is blocked?

Sarah posting unflattering pictures f Christopher Malcom - so much lurrve 😆🤮

PS: I should be removed within 24 hours of this post... 😎
Anyone still in the "elite" ( :rolleyes: ) group who can advise these kids to go buy them in Home bargains (or wherever) for 50p??😉

Reactions: 16
Anyone still in the "elite" ( :rolleyes: ) group who can advise these kids to go buy them in Home bargains (or wherever) for 50p??😉
A post like that would never be approved by admin. They are very controlling. They have no idea who I am. Sarah - if you or the other admins are reading - it’s always a pleasure communicating 😉😘

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We've not seen them eat any meals since they moved in probably ordering take aways every night because big Sarah's too lazy to make anything. No wonder the whole family look like sacks of tit the healthy diet is non existent!
Islas leotard looks like its for age 6 not age 9 looked ridiculous 🙄 but again big Sarah likes to keep them in tiny clothes half of jaces outfits are far too small or tight on him because she wants to keep dressing him as a baby
She obsessed with her children being 'dinky when I'm afraid izzy and isla are no longer dinky and esme and jace soon to follow.
Get your kids schooling diet and health sorted out you big waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she spent more on the amazon one that she thought might be a scam?
I watched the video in another channel ,won`t give them any views ,but i did catch that.First she said it was from Ikea ,then she went onto tell the story about opening the Amazon box and finding the spider?..

Reactions: 5
I suffered a near panic attack yesterday when I went to the Range ! Thought I’d wandered into the inghams house by mistake !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I’m not buying that. They made the account private, then opened it up again with that on. I’m guessing the owner has read here and is upset about her house being slated which isn’t very nice since she’s not put herself out there like the Ingham’s and quite possibly also had to deal with getting gazumped by them.

for the record, I’m sorry the Inghams gazumped you, you actually have the nicer of the two houses and I am sure you will do nice things with the interior. The issue with the Ingham’s is sarahs lies
She did put them out there. She was in the comments in a video with her real name saying she'd bought the house next door, slating people and sticking up for Creepy and Lazy. If she hadn't have done that no one would have known the name.

Reactions: 22
i don’t see isabelle being a young mum , i can see her continuing to take on more responsibilities with her younger siblings especially the new baby once it’s born. i really hope that she see’s that she really has so many opportunities if she wants them but i doubt her mum would let her
Yeah I can see her living at home a long time - nothing wrong with that especially given the cost of houses nowadays but she doesn’t come across as the adventurous type to go out on her own travelling or living alone or working full-time. I imagine she’ll have a little part time job somewhere local like in a cafe or something and live off her Mum & step Dad for a while. She’s already behind academically so I don’t really know what career she is going to try and pursue..!

Reactions: 14
Yeah I can see her living at home a long time - nothing wrong with that especially given the cost of houses nowadays but she doesn’t come across as the adventurous type to go out on her own travelling or living alone or working full-time. I imagine she’ll have a little part time job somewhere local like in a cafe or something and live off her Mum & step Dad for a while. She’s already behind academically so I don’t really know what career she is going to try and pursue..!
yeah living at home for a while is more common as house prices are ridiculous. i can’t see her branching out and finding someone and starting a life as she seems so sheltered. i can see her like you said getting a part time job somewhere , she should have money from her channel which would be great to use for travelling etc but i doubt she’ll see any of that or actually leave and experience that

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.