The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question have they had the first Covid 💉
Does the cult belong allow it ? As slobing around in shops buying total crap is irresponsible 😡
(#selfishhumans)
P.S Lazy good evening ' So not jealous we have our mortgage paid for'

Reactions: 6
Why is she making a reading corner, an art corner, a chalking corner when Jace has got toys he's not even played with yet?
I thought she got him wooden toys for birthday/Christmas but didn't have room for them in the old house-where are they?
He loves cars, didn't she get him those second hand garages and cars, why are they not in the sooper dooper mega humongous playroom of dreams?
I suppose she wants to get him reading and drawing as he won't be going to playgroup or nursery.
Didnt she say he had a kitchen they were saving for the playroom. No way is one fitting in thier.

Reactions: 10
I'm just glad I'm having a boy so they won't have the same name.

I don't think they would choose my daughter's name.

Reactions: 12
Why did they lie about those sweet things, when Esme was talking about them she said they fill up with water and juice for Jace when just tonight’s vlog she said his face is blue and she’s banning them things...I assume them licker sweets as they are blue? Why would his his face be blue if they don’t let him have the juice they come with?

Reactions: 25
Why did they lie about those sweet things, when Esme was talking about them she said they fill up with water and juice for Jace when just tonight’s vlog she said his face is blue and she’s banning them things...I assume them licker sweets as they are blue? Why would his his face be blue if they don’t let him have the juice they come with?
Esme and islas mouths were both coverd in the blue stuff. That alone puts me off buying my daugther them.

Reactions: 16
Sophia, Mia, Ava or Calcutta.

Izzy could be a bit more proactive, go for a jog round the block, cook the family a healthy meal, get a blood hobby, or has she given up already 😕

Reactions: 11
I would have put another wardrobe in Isabelles room. So much space, and with all the clothes those kids are shopping that little thing will be filled to the brim.

Reactions: 12
What was the other letter that she gave a glimpse of in the bag ..... possibly an ‘ i ‘ !?!

Reactions: 6
Isabelle said Jaces name as a favourite name in one of her videos on sassybelle about favourite names. They arent the smartest cookies so they've probably already said the name.
Im wondering if Emma is a choice? Its plain but it's 4 letters with an A and starts with an E like Esme?

Looked like there were 6 cottapilla balls in the bag.. 1 head and one tail, so maybe a 4 letter name? Aria?

Don't think the name will start with an A as that A was capitalised? though could have another A in the bag

EDIT to say nevermind the website doesn't use capital letters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.