The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MAYBE she is sick of him doing stuff 🤔 hate the woman but I do feel for her in a way as she has a dirty b as a son
Yeah! The thing is she’s always taken his side and believed him, so it would be very interesting if she suddenly doesn’t now!

Reactions: 19
I have an absolute fear of fainting - as a teen I was on an escalator-everything went purple and I went down like a sack of potatoes - luckily enough a man behind me saw it and picked me up by the scruff of the neck -we were right near the top! What I’m getting at is I won’t put myself in that position again so have never been on one since -and have climbed flights and flights of stairs - it put me off lifts too! so madam with her ‘feeling faint’ bullshit is exactly that bullshit because she would not want it to happen again so would not put herself in that position...., unless the addiction is that bad she puts herself and her kids in danger especially with driving!!

Reactions: 33
I think there is more to the Jane situation than just creepy dipping his wick elsewhere . I get the feeling she doesn't condone them taking the kids out of school etc and so she should . Maybe it's time Jane got her witch on and helped them kids or maybe she has and them pair don't like it 🤔😕. Definitely something wrong though . I think the caravan was peace offering and maybe because they flew nana to Portugal while Jane babysat Prinny and worked in the sweat shop 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 39
What is it? I’m American is it a lollipop?
Not exactly it's a sour drink sweet thing. You lick the ball and sometimes have to squeeze the bottle to get the sour juice drink out.

I've had them a couple times as a teenager and my god the tooth ache they give you I can't imagine what it would be like for a 2 year old

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not exactly it's a sour drink sweet thing. You lick the ball and sometimes have to squeeze the bottle to get the sour juice drink out.

I've had them a couple times as a teenager and my god the tooth ache they give you I can't imagine what it would be like for a 2 year old
Looks like lip gloss I wore as a teenager with that roller ball. I’m not sure if we have anything like that here...If the are hazardous I’m sure here they would be taken off the shelves

Reactions: 11
It looks like a roll-on deodorant. Apparently it's not meant to be given to children under 5!
Exactly they aren't for kids under 5 because of the sourness and the fact that the ball is a chocking hazard (I mean earlier thread post proved that and that was with a teenager) but don't worry guys Jace is safety conscious

Reactions: 21
Yeah! The thing is she’s always taken his side and believed him, so it would be very interesting if she suddenly doesn’t now!
Hands up who would like to have a conversation with Granny and Hi Steve 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41
*****Sarah's dad will definitely NOT be going INSIDE the house***** 🤥

Was proper cringing when they were feeling up all those fidget toys without packets and throwing them around the carpet 🤢🤢. Not sure how they will get any sales seeing as how identical toys are in literally all the tat shops.

Sarah please buy Isla a dance leotard that fits her.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
No! That’s why they had to collect Prinny from a car park!
Interesting they didn't come to the house.. they'd be able to visit the garden at least, even if it is a giant muddy puddle they would have been able to see the other kids. Maybe they'll use the excuse of it being too far away..

Reactions: 14
A loan from her?! The amount of money they’ve made her. Is she serious. So they’ve had to loan their own money from their mother that they have made her, to then do child labour to make some more to pay back the loan of their own money to their mother?

And that my friends will be how a mortgage is getting paid.

how on Earth are they getting away with this tit 😂
Because it's a homeschool PROOOJECT remember? Which probably just consisted of them picking some stock off Alibaba, no formal learning whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.