The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving a toddler a brain licker 🤦🏼‍♀️ The acid from that will attack the teeth for at least an hour after finishing one of those not to mention if they eat it in stages. duck me do they have any brains.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I wonder how they would get on travelling as you need a Dr’s letter to prove your exemption. It would be ironic if she couldn’t get one 😂
Exactly she’s so unwell that she’s “exempt” then how is she mustering up the energy to parade around the shops? I’ve never known someone to keep going to and from the shops as much as she does. Yes restrictions have lifted but she isn’t even careful , she goes in shops with no masks , Esme is now miraculously not wearing one , lazy touches her face and hair continuously.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isla in her dance uniform tonight. That poor child is screaming to go back to school and dance and her parents are too thick to realise.
the other day she was wearing a school shirt ( part of the Harry Potter dress up kit ) and today in a dance thing that was about 3 sizes too tight! Is this because all her regular clothes are dirty or because she is acting out PRETENDING TO HAVE A REAL LIFE ?! I can barely understand a word isla or izzy say ! It’s really difficult to make out their words and it never used to be ! Go back 2 years and they where regular kids of their age.
It’s shocking that their parents don’t pick up on this or just don’t care !

prinny s whole life must consist of anxiety and loss ! First she has to miss her family and get used to the grandparents and then weeks or months down the line she’s dragged back and has to miss coco and the grandparents ! She never gets to just relax and feel at home ! & are they not off again soon so where will she go then ?!

as for Sarah and the feeling faint in shops ( feel like I’m on repeat here ) STOP BASTARD WELL GOING THEN ! Your putting your addiction ahead of yourself , your unborn baby AND THE REST OF THE PUBLIC YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH !
you have a brand new house and 4 kids to educate GET HOME AND SORT IT you bloody freak !

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Let's wait for the ridiculous price the fidgets are sold for 😆😆😆
Chris too busy vlogging, Jace going down the stairs himself in the background 😠😠
Surely most children have brought all the fidget toys they want now. It seems like a craze that's slowly dying out.

Reactions: 31
I saw a post just the other day about a teenager who got the roller ball from a Brainlicker stuck in his throat! I can’t believe they’d give one to Jace.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Its my birthday today guys and i'm praying for a Birthday Rant surprise! :O Pow POW Wow SPECIAL!
Happy Birthday!! hope you`ve got a comfy sofa in every room to recline on ,and a tv to watch as you celebrate your special day! ❤ 🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said the girls took a loan from her, and have to pay it back before they start earning money from selling the fidget toys
cheeky witch !!!
Where is their earnings for the years THEY have been making money on YouTube ? She makes me sick that she has the ordasity to say they owe her money SHE & HER GOOD FOR NOTHING DICKLESS WONDER HUSBAND owe them money and lots of it ! OMG ! If she wasn’t pregnant I swear I’d want to punch her ! 😑

Sorry not advocating violence ! I take that back but FFS ! 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How many fidget toys have they bought? They only cost about 20p don’t they?

if you feel faint in shops. Don’t go to shops?! Send your husband, get an online delivery. What’s wrong with this women honestly
Massive boxes full

The fact she lets her 2 year old run around with a brain licker which is pure sugar shows what kind of skanks they are 🙄🙄
My sons teachers soon has just died from choking on one of these, the ball fell out while he was licking it 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
To be honest, I am extremely disappointed in the choice of kitchen ... I was expecting something like this, 😂😂😂
Give it a month or so for B&M to start making fake Le Creuset and Big Sarah to stock up on diamanté stickers. You won't be disappointed for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw a post just the other day about a teenager who got the roller ball from a Brainlicker stuck in his throat! I can’t believe they’d give one to Jace.
I saw this too. The child was 14 and struggled with the ball lodged in his throat. Thankfully he was old enough to alert his parents and got help

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s seeming like Chris and Jane have fallen out since the new allegations? Remember someone posted earlier in the week from the secret group saying Jane was going to be bringing Prinny to the house but now she wouldn’t so Chris had to go and get her? Sarah sounded a bit pissed off about it. And in the end they just handed her to Sarah in a shop car park, no Chris!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Over £700,000 for a house and he's had to repaint the 1st floor area 1) because it got scuffed, which can. happen during a move, but more noticeably 2) "the finish wasn't the best" IMO .... the finish should be blooming perfect!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
It’s seeming like Chris and Jane have fallen out since the new allegations? Remember someone posted earlier in the week from the secret group saying Jane was going to be bringing Prinny to the house but now she wouldn’t so Chris had to go and get her? Sarah sounded a bit pissed off about it. And in the end they just handed her to Sarah in a shop car park, no Chris!
MAYBE she is sick of him doing stuff 🤔 hate the woman but I do feel for her in a way as she has a dirty b as a son

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.