The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still on about the marble 😂😂😂
Does she not realise what an absolute prick she's making of herself with this narrative even the ifam know they ain't real 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It's the same as ignoring the fact her husbands a wrongun 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve seen a viral video on social media where they paint a work surface white, water colour some marble effect and then gloss over it that looks more like marble than sarah Inghams floor does

just search marble effect on tik tok and there are a few

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If i had paid real marble prices i wouldnt be happy with 2 spare boxes and would be after a refund
The builder was selling a spare Howdens door and left over bricks, she really thinks he would leave 2 boxes of real marble tiles. The only conclusion can make to the fact that she still insists that it’s “real” marble that’s she’s just so thick and doesn’t understand that real marble and granite is quarried not made in factories.

The day after they put Jace in a van like this and travelled 50 miles up a motorway, the builders wife was in a bad accident 1/2 mile from their house. Being safely strapped in the car saved their lives. Dread to think how the boot seats would turn out.
EA65745F-10D3-4558-BC3B-E4424EF93021.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
This marble stuff might be nice in a warmer country. But in the north of England. They’re gonna get so sick of the freezing slidy tiles. Don’t think they’re thinking any of this through.

Reactions: 18
Just for a side by side comparison: this is the house next door (formerly the builder's, now possibly the lot the Inghams gazumped) - and, OK, this is still fake marble, but admittedly looks more like real marble:

Screenshot_20210508_225347.jpg

And below is Pylon Palace. Absolutely 100% categorically not real marble whatsoever, no matter how much Lazy protests otherwise on Instagram:

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 14.25.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Show us the box then Lazy, then we will all shut up. Prove everyone wrong. Go on, dare you!
Yes please. Along with your channel analytics so we can see how many of your subscribers are men over a certain age who have no business watching a family channel.
If I'm wrong I will buy a wanket and a merch hoodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My husband said that their floor looks like they have skidded around too much having backwards forwards wheelchair races.

Most of the time I don't think he's listening when I tell him things about the Inghams, then he proves he actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The builder was selling a spare Howdens door and left over bricks, she really thinks he would leave 2 boxes of real marble tiles. The only conclusion can make to the fact that she still insists that it’s “real” marble that’s she’s just so thick and doesn’t understand that real marble and granite is quarried not made in factories.

The day after they put Jace in a van like this and travelled 50 miles up a motorway, the builders wife was in a bad accident 1/2 mile from their house. Being safely strapped in the car saved their lives. Dread to think how the boot seats would turn out. View attachment 566307
That's terrible he's never strapped in properly his harness is always wrong but strapping the seat in like that is disgusting poor kid has no chance in an accident

Reactions: 14
In my opinion, I don't care if it's real marble or skiddies from Chris's pants, I think it's horrible. Not my taste at all and I personally prefer a good quality wood floor. The staircase just cries accident waiting to happen, all glass and no hand rail. Imagine god forbid, Sarah or Chris slipped with that new baby in their arms, they would split their heads open. No way would I spend £700k on a house and fill it with tit from the pound shop, I'd have bespoke furniture designed to fill the space, and my kitchen would be 3 times the size of that sorry looking one they have. Great idea to have a playroom, but not on a flipping hard floor, if Jace jumped on that soft play and fell off, his teeth would be through his lip. Their vlog the other day said our secret rooms or something, they showed a bloody fire escape, so no room reveal just crap click bait as usual. Was it really necessary to show us 3 tvs that had been delivered ( not in boxes which is odd) yet you cannot be arsed to put your kids wardrobes together so they can hang up their clothes and get rid of stacks of boxes in their rooms. Isla had a top on the other day that looked like it needed a good iron, yet they are happy to show that in a vlog that hundreds of people will see. They don't deserve half of what they have, they say how much they are loving the house yet they are going off again on holiday????? Where is the sense??? Who is going to look after the business considering it's only Sarah that can do the personalised orders????

Reactions: 44
That's terrible he's never strapped in properly his harness is always wrong but strapping the seat in like that is disgusting poor kid has no chance in an accident
But wee Jace is so safety conscious!!
He would never think to slip down the stairs or eat a washing machine pod, be left on a beach! 🙄

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.