Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Was there really any need to allow a child to buy a full box of those brain licker sweets? Love how they claimed Jace didn't eat them and that they'd fill with water for him so he didn't feel left out then proceeded to film him with a full blue brain licker while in Esmes room. Kid won't have any teeth left

Sarah if you read here then I've got a bit of advice for you.
If shops make you feel faint and give you palpations then stay the fuck at home!
They gave their 2 year old a Brain Licker? I have no idea what that is, but your description of it being blue makes me think it’s something I don’t even allow my 11 & 13 year old to have. Some things on here I think people can be a bit over reactive about, but this is infuriating. His poor teeth. Having said that, they may brush his (giving massive benefit of doubt, here) - if Esme is anything like my 11 year old daughter, teeth brushing is a constant battle to keep on track with, I bet they let Esme eat all this garbage with zero oral hygiene. The kids aren’t even kept clean in clean clothes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Ayeyerda

I feel really sad for Isabelle. There is a depression behind her eyes. She's only young and she reminds me of someone in their 30s who is struggling.
There seems to be a lot of responsibility on her shoulders and more to come with another baby. I think back to myself at that age (I know times have changed) I was getting upto mischief and making friendship memories. She needs the social aspect of school. I understand it was hard for her at school, kids can be cruel, but ultimately that is her parents fault for putting their life online. God love her.
Just my wee ramblings, I hope I'm totally wrong because she is a lovely girl

• Sad
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
If I'd paid £700,000 for a house there's no way I'd be doing any repairs myself. I'd be well miffed. It should be immaculate for that price.

• Heart

Zade

Creepy fixing the squeaky floor so he can still sneak around at night.

• Haha

Pingu2

Hmmm think they have been reading all the comments on here - on today’s vlog
Evidence of home schooling
Sent kids out for a walk in a field and actually took prinny
Fruit to eat
Stalkers !!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pastel

VIP Member
This appears to be her not real marble flooring from RAK ceramics...

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 17.32.07.png

From their website...

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 17.31.46.png

• Haha

ye_fab

Fair enough Sarah may be exempt from wearing a mask if she gets faint at the minute but what was her excuse for not encouraging Esme to wear one? 11+ in the UK!!! No excuse!!! Winds me up when people think the rules don’t apply. Although if she’s feeling faint, she shouldn’t be out and about with her child driving long distances. The stupidity.
Yeah she sat there moaning about feeling faint in shops literally to stop that feeling maybe hmmm i dunno stay at home?????

• Heart

kirstin89

Ingham kids are a victim of there up bringing. Isabelle is a nice kid, stuck in a bad situation she also has issues having a different dad and brother she can't see. In her own way she is trying to get attention. Isla acts out for attention as she isn't challenged enough with home schooling. And needs a friends group.
Esme is thriving at home because she Struggled with work in her private school. Now she is out of a pressurised environment she may actually learn more of the primary curriculum. Problem being she is now high-school age. Esme is firey and people expect isabelle to be the same.
Jace is a bright little boy who needs to mix with children his own age. He will have a hard time when new baby comes. As have all of my children. It's not nice to make fun of marks on Islas face, like her or not she is a little girl. One of mine has eczema. I'd be upset if an adult commented on his skin. I have a child that is mature and serious compared to his twin who thinks you tube is a good career! I also have 2 middles that cause me most heart ache. 1 is bigger for the age and doesn't want to join anything rest of family do asks me every week to write a letter to get out of p.e etc wants to spend all day everyday playing xbox. Again if another adult made fun of his size I'd be mortified. My other middle resents the 3 babies and is mean at times to the toddler. Every family has issues, it's all a season at a time. There is no doubt the inghams see pound signs with their children. There are things they do I would never do with my children. My brother in law has been in and out of prison all his adult life. This has no reflection on my husband. In there own warped way they believe they are protecting the children by creating a life for them in the big old fortress house. When her children would be perfectly happy in a public school and 3 bed house. Please stop making fun of the kids. Be mindful if Isabelle reads here and people are commenting on her skin and weight etc. My eldest girl I want to keep her in polo necks, maxi dresses and cardigans lol but she would report me to social services first!
What are you on about with your sanctimonious comments? No one is 'making fun' of the girls, any comments on their weight gain, skin etc have come with a copious helping of concern because their awful parents have caused a shocking physical change in those girls in a very short period of time.

slmapg

VIP Member
The flooring (marble EFFECT) is probably quite nice in a bathroom or something, but not to the extent they have, throughout the whole house is just so ..... awful.

Neck lace

VIP Member
I'm going for 'Natalia' as I remember a vlog where Lazy said that she absolutely adored that name. Or 'Aria', which was another favourite name of theirs.

Sad she definitely is not going to be 'Princess' or 'Sweetie'.

'Cave' is still in with a chance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So if the girls are selling fidget spinners and packing them up surely that means they are “working” which unless you are over 13 is illegal I believe ??

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I think the saddest thing is that up until the alleged allegations they had done really well. They had built a brand up from nowhere and gone from renting a house, I understand, to owning a nice detached house. Then Florida happened, and sadly all that they do now seems like they’re desperate. Their new house is quite an achievement but I’m wondering if that was bought just to prove a point and how long they’ll be able to hang onto it.
The thing is, them building a brand from nowhere was all based on a lie of them being this normal loving family.

when in truth the husband is a cheating pervert and the wife is a compulsive bitter liar that both think it is okay to bully people as long as the money is coming in.

their brand was built on lies

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Trying something they've never done before? Telling the truth? Looks like they've just got those Little Moons things that were a big craze a few months ago (always behind the times). If so, shouldn't the title be "trying something we've never HAD before" rather than "done".

- Safety conscious Jace playing so close to the stairs.

- Isn't it just common sense to always have a potty nearby/in view when potty training?

- You've got kids but you're worried that he'll wee on the carpet? 🤨 You're telling me none of your girls ever had an accident on the carpet? Majority of your house if fake marble floor. I don't think you have a lot to worry about. He was clearly ready as we heard him in the earlier clip. It's just your laziness holding him back.

- Oh, there you have it. Creepy the controlling groomer doesn't want wee on the floor. Put him in the pants. He's clearly ready.

- Jace's room is jungle theme... With a grey wardrobe, white furniture and dark brown cot... 🤨

- No offence, Isabelle. You can't really inspire people when you don't actually do anything.

- Got bored. Nothing to really say about most of the vlog.

- Creepy trying to DIY more snags. Idiot.

- Isla needs a hair wash.

- Finally! They didn't say 5pm. Hi Creepy.

• Heart

dizzy1975

Creepys reaction to the sales of the fidgets says it all, he's shocked that people are actually paying stupid money for bits of tat because they are going to be packed by Esme and Isla (before they get fed up with the child labour) . It's actually gut wrenching that the girls do not have a life outside of this family anymore. I know not all children thrive at school, but it was clear they did. My teens still talk about memories from primary school and the numerous activities they were involved in, both in and out of school. It's sad to think kids at schools now are put into isolation learning if they are unruly but the inghams are made to sit by themselves and do their school work on a daily basis with it seems no interaction or group discussions. It really is a shit shit show!

• Sad
  • Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
A wolf guarding sheep. You have to be a particularly nasty piece of work to groom someone with mental health issues.

They will fake a CE certificate, but guaranteed, none of the products will have CE marks on them.
He appeared to share his own experiences of suffering with OCD with them, in order to form a bond with them. So that they'd trust him and open up to him about their own mental health problems. He knew exactly what he was doing.

• Angry
  • Sad

Dan!Dan!Dan!

Regarding Isla:

I wanted to share this the other day, but this ‘Fidget’ BS got in the way. Apologies, it’s a bit of a rant...

Sarah - I truly hope you pay serious attention to this. Most of us are deeply concerned about Isla, but you filmed something the other day that might be a golden opportunity to start improving her predicament. Of course she should be in school, but your misplaced arrogance and selfishness won’t allow that. However...

You filmed her playing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ on the keyboard with 2 fingers. She’s 9.
Get your ass on Google with her and look up the origins of the piece. I’m sure she’d be interested. Maybe you would too, instead of just panning the camera back to your toddler.

The musical arrangement is by Mozart. He was composing complex pieces age 5. Look up optimum time for children to begin learning piano - it’s ages 6-9. Of course, anyone can learn at any age, but this is a perfect time & opportunity to foster any interest she has.

If you won’t get her lessons with a real teacher - Covid restrictions may prevent this right now - at least get her an online course for her age. And her OWN keyboard for her room. She needs an escape route from vying for the camera’s affection, which you meter out sparingly for her.

For anyone watching, it comes across that you really don’t care for her much. When your 2 year old asked you to film her (that’s pretty sad at best) you cackled and said no, you were filming him. Isla learned early in life that acting out or being unwell earned her camera time which translates as attention from her parents.

It’s clear you’ve lost interest in her. You keep your middle child close to you when you deign to share face time during your ramblings & for now, she’s lapping it up. I don’t think any of us would be surprised to learn that off camera things are very much worse for Isla.

So at least - give her music. Give her something to develop for herself. It’s been a refuge for humanity since we first learned to bang things together.

It’s tragic how much of ‘growing up’ your eldest has missed out on. All of us have more interesting stories of our teen years than her - pandemic aside. She can’t get those years back. But Isla has a real chance if you’ll put your ego and camera aside. You failed to nurture her interest in astronomy, you degrade what little school work she does, and we only see a fraction of your toxic behavior.

Remember - ask her if she’s interested in learning piano seriously - get advice on a good keyboard & research online lessons.
Fuck - if it helps - she may be a budding prodigy & make tons of money. Think of the content!! Got your attention now? You can even pretend that you came up with the idea.
Just do something other than talking to the camera & buying shit.
Such a great post!!

This right here is a hater is it Sarah???
Someone, a stranger, who sees 20 minutes of your day, genuinely concerned with your child’s welfare!!
We need more suggestions and posts like this for maybe her family and ifam to see, so they understand no one is jealous of your life they are worried for your kids.

• Heart

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Anyone still in the "elite" ( :rolleyes: ) group who can advise these kids to go buy them in Home bargains (or wherever) for 50p??😉
A post like that would never be approved by admin. They are very controlling. They have no idea who I am. Sarah - if you or the other admins are reading - it’s always a pleasure communicating 😉😘

• Haha