Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neck lace

VIP Member
OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.
Congratulations! Wonderful news ❤. Hope that you are doing OK. Tattle is a lovely name. Were you tempted to call him Luna? Hope that your partner coped OK without a chai latte.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
It’s seeming like Chris and Jane have fallen out since the new allegations? Remember someone posted earlier in the week from the secret group saying Jane was going to be bringing Prinny to the house but now she wouldn’t so Chris had to go and get her? Sarah sounded a bit pissed off about it. And in the end they just handed her to Sarah in a shop car park, no Chris!

• Haha
  • Wow

lollieloo

VIP Member
Seems they have taken it down 🤣

Oh F off!! Are people that stupid.
i honestly thought this was the straw that breaks the camels back ! I thought that no one would buy them ! Saying they would and actually buying them are two different things. But if they are sold out already then I think it’s time to realise these bastards could sell boots to a man with no feet :(
I was certain that 99.9% of people would just think it was a load of shit !
we have seen isla and Esme with greasy hair , dirtyfingernails , food stains down their clothes a number of times, imagine going into a shop and the cashier was so unkempt & Ferrell looking 😳 would you not worry about the hygiene never mind if we factor covid into the equation.

I have no idea what hell is going on ! 😏

• Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
Back on and showing as sold out.

Guess that's no home schooling for the next few days then because they will be busy packing up their ridiculously overpriced fidgets.
I love how some people think you can shove your offspring in front of a pc/ipad and let them get on with it. I just rolled my eyes when she mentioned Isla not being as creative or neat as the other two.
Isla is bored out of her skull.
She is the only one of the three who are academically inclined and you cannot facilitate the same learning environment for the three girls with vastly different learning needs/styles.
Please invest in something like MEL science Sarah, there is and abundance of resources that you can adapt across key stages. Browse the groups that you are on (there is one specific group that you are on with excellent resources and discounts). I home educate my own child but tutor privately (SEN). Fill that playroom with a variety of books that Jace can dip into when he wants, get Isla a nice monthly science subscription, Esme a few art classes (very affordable, via zoom and she doesn't have to have her camera on, but can interact with students and artist. A great one on that specific group is £5 per class! )
Can I just say, as a home educator who covers the national curriculum but goes beyond, your child never stops learning. You can't compartmentalise any kind of education into a neat little Instagram cubicle. If you fill their environment with an abundance of resources, they will learn far more that the few hours you claim they do ( independent learning, funschooling, etc.)
The only one who should be learning independently at this stage is Isabelle, but she needs to have a support system.

WHY if you chose to home educate and take legal responsibility of their education, do you leave them to it? Put the camera down and engage with them. Every single day.

• Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
It's interesting to me that they haven't filmed more of their homeschooling.. day in the life homeschooling 3 kids.. etc etc. Is it because they have something to hide, something they know they aren't doing very well..? :unsure:
Whenever I see homeschooling on youtube it's the family gathered round a big table or in a dedicated home school room all learning together, the parents actively involved, hands on learning, meeting up with other homeschoolers, or attending different groups/activities outside the home. Exploring topics in depth that the children are interested in, not just what needs to be covered on the national curriculum.
The kids in turn that I've seen on youtube are motivated, bright, ahead of where other children are at their age and love learning.
I know not all families are like this, but if you choose to homeschool your children over sending them to a public school they should at least be matching where they'd be in school if not excelling.. if they aren't then unless there is something else going on i.e special needs then I don't think they should be homeschooling at all.

These 3 girls do their 'homeschooling' seemingly alone in their bedroom probably all online. Isla seemed to love school and learning, I can't imagine her loving school as much in 5 years time if they are still doing the same old thing.

It seems to me that Chris & Sarah imagined homeschooling their children and having the freedom to holiday and travel, when in reality their travelling consists of driving for hours, parking in a caravan park and then going to bed, then spending time hanging around a caravan park, going swimming and then going back in the car. Not exactly trips of a lifetime, exposing kids to different cultures, languages and learning all the time. More like a couple of twinkl printouts and call it a day.

They'd be better off putting the kids back into school, and then doing a huge trip every summer.
Absolutely 💯%!! What the Inghams should have done in that house is have the "adult" lounge as the home-school room and totally kitted it out with desks, computers/monitors, bookcases, comfortable study chairs, weekly/monthly planners for each child mounted on the walls that could be checked and monitored for progress etc. Sarah could even have put another bloody sofa near the window and created a school reading area. All of this could be done so tastefully with proper framed and mounted planners - even the office chairs could have been studded crushed velvet if that is what she wanted. The priorities in this family are so twisted. They absolutely don't need that "adult" lounge but absolutely DO need a home-school room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Isabelle is about 9 months older than my eldest daughter (she turns 15 next month) and my daughter takes such better care of herself than Isabelle does. I really feel for Isabelle as she did take care of herself - make up, nicer clothes, hair done but the neglect and lack of direction from her mother is just disgusting.

My daughter come out in the same teen spots as Isabelle - I asked her if she needed anything for them and she asked me to pick something up. She cleared them herself by using the bits I picked up for her. Sarah is in B&M so often she could easily pick up some bits for her.

My daughter put on a little bit of weight in lockdown. I think we all did but she knew she and felt conscious of it and she said, “Mama, I’m not going on a diet but I’m going to eat more healthily and do more dance workouts” - I encouraged it.

There is no encouragement for Isabelle to take care of herself; even brushing her hair and pulling it up in a ponytail would make her look less scruffy but it always looks greasy and unkempt. When she was at school at least she had the encouragement of her peers but not she just seems to be the built in baby sitter for Jace and Co.

It’s absolutely tragic.
isabelle is around a year older then my younger sister and the difference is astounding. i truly think that she is so unhappy but she doesn’t have that connection or bond with lazy to voice this.

no doubt she’s seen all of the things about creepy and we know her “friends” were on tiktok tagging eachother in posts about him. i think if she ever did talk to lazy about it lazy would say “oh they’re haters” “they’re jealous” deep down she’s in such a crappy situation.

isolating the children by taking them out of school and then moving them further away from everything is only going to mess with them even more. isabelle is at that age where hormones are all over the place and you’re coming into your own as a teenager but all she has is creepy using weird images of her as thumbnails and a mum who seems to not really care that much.

• Sad

Otterwise

VIP Member
As someone who dips in and out of these threads (and has fiercely disagreed with Creepy’s vile behaviour & her blatant turning a blind eye to keep the money rolling in over protecting her children) can someone explain their homeschooling situation to me?

My eldest is 14 and over lockdown was able to get on with work by herself (to a certain extent) but still had online lessons from her school teachers and guidance etc but my youngest who was 8 needed CONSTANT help, guidance, teaching and support. The kind where it had to be consistently monitored and upheld throughout the day with her breaks etc. We were lucky enough to have me at home while hubby worked but it was full on even with teachers pre recording many guided lessons for us and we had to execute it and carry out the lessons with our child. It was a full time job; I’m not judging others who couldn’t do the same but as I was at home that was important to me.

So when Sarah says “the girls are doing their work” while she’s fucking about talking to a camera, Creepy putting up furniture, obsessing over cleaning glass panels, hoovering ALL day and playing with Jace etc are the girls just flying solo? Is that their idea of homeschooling? Genuinely? It seems from the vlogs that they are not doing school for much time either spaced out throughout the day?

They are giving dedicated parents who home educate their children a bad name! As that is not home education! It’s appalling 😳
No wonder Isla is constantly sneaking downstairs whilst she is supposed to be doing schoolwork in her room, like a prison. Sticking them in front of Oak National Academy, Conquer maths and the odd Twinkl worksheet with no other interaction will suck the joy of learning out of any child.
Either parent can put the freaking camera, Bissell or window vac down and engage with Isla or Esme on that huge dining room table. Learning should be passionate and fun!

• Sad
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
When the assessors check home schooling work I’m sure they know if the work has been copied from the internet ( i know my daughters teachers doesn’t allow copying word for word ) so I wonder if the local education authority will be checking theirs?
I still can’t get my head around how they’ve managed to afford Pylon Palace and all the next items - has it all been gifted ?
Isabelle's GCSE results will be very telling. You learn nothing from copying Bitesize word for word. It looks as if Isabelle has no idea about good study skills, and could do with some help in that area to ensure she's actually learning something.

If they're so well off with money, why not invest in a tutor for each of the girls? Why not get involved in the home education community?

Lazy has no idea what she's doing. But her filming/B&M/travel/Alibaba schedule is much more important to her than her children recieving a decent education.

• Heart

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
lazy should just stay at home if she’s so prone to these dizzy spells and fainting. then she has the cheek to drive to and from the shops despite her “funny spells” but doesn’t put a mask on. she needs reporting as she is making a mockery out of it now. she actually infuriates me as she thinks she is above everyone and anything

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I think they want to get us talking baby names so we get distracted from talking about what rubbish parents they are, all the flaws of Pylon Palace and Creepy's latest wrong doings.

• Heart

cheshiretinker

I wonder if Creepy was repainting the gate as something had been drawn/written on it and it was only spotted when Lazy's dad turned up, hence why it had to be done so quickly.

Maybe the local kids have been having fun?
Considering it’s an expensive house he does seem to be doing a very lot of repairs 😉

Octopies

Chatty Member
Interesting that they have always been adamant that their analytics show their viewers are ADULTS and they are absolutely not a channel for children (and therefore comments should stay on)

yet they’re selling fidget stuff? And you’re telling me that’s not targeted at kids?

🥱

• Heart
  • Haha

Natsterino

Sarah moaning about the electrician being late and gives the time as 11.25 am. She is then joined in the kitchen by a pouting Isla, who she then asks "have you finished your school work" WTF they don't even wake up til mid morning. Are they doing half an hours work a day???

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
You have to wonder at just what point are this family going to stop. At what point are they going to realise, okay this is too much we should take a step back and get back to the real world.

hopefully before something bad ends up happening to the kids either mentally or by some accident where they’ve been too busy filming. Jace on that water ledge, with sweets he can choke on and seeing himself up and down stairs as examples, how are they not seeing what everyone else is. Call us haters all you want, but for gods sake put those kids first.

• Sad
  • Heart

DayoftheLlamas

Even if Isla hadn't put weight on, it's well over a year since she did any dance. She's not that much shorter than Esme now so no leotard from her dancing days would fit properly. 'Oh wow, you've got tall Isla, chuck that out and I'll get you a new leotard on my next hourly trip to the shops'. Problem solved without either filming Isla looking like that and putting it online or telling her she's put on weight.

Louloulou15

I haven’t noticed but is nobody gonna mention Isla attention seeking by doing a literal belly roll? To be scoffed at by her mum with a “nice Isla” Poor girl. 😢

• Sad
  • Angry