The Ingham Family #164 Creepy fidgets with fans, Lazy sells over priced fidgets to fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MountainMama
Screenshot 2021-05-14 154141.png

TLDR
- The baby's name has been teased. It has an 'a' and possibly an 'n' or 'u' in it.
- Esme and Isla have launched a new branch of Baby and Me selling fidget toys. It's called Fidgets and Me and they sell 5 fidget toys worth pennies for £10/15. If you want to spend £20 you will also receive a popit. At the launch, the girls only seemed to care how much money they were making. Can't blame them to be fair because they're probably only copying what they see their mother do.
- Esme and Isla have to pay Lazy back the money she paid for the fidgets, even though it was the girls who earnt her the money in the first place.
- A hot tub has been ordered for the patio balcony
- Lazy has bought a mountain of clothes for her unborn daughter. Anyone would think she's having triplets.
- Pilot/doctor/vlogger/electrician/mathematician/builder Creepy has started to fix the snags in the house. For a £700k house there seem to be a very lot of them.
- Prinny is home after her extended holiday
- Jace has started potty training and Lazy is pretending he's a child genius for knowing how to use a toilet.

Hi Steve👋

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I've always wondered what the likes of Hi Steve think of the thread titles. I wonder whether he's secretely a tattler and came up with a few himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's the neighbour's house. The one that I thought was bought by the people they gazumped? The ones that became ifam.

Do they not want to live next to the inghams after all?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe the new neighbours pulled out when they realised what the minghams were like, They have also put their instagram to private again, and they had moved into it,!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That's the neighbour's house. The one that I thought was bought by the people they gazumped? The ones that became ifam.

Do they not want to live next to the inghams after all?
How odd! Thier insta about the move is still up, although they said they were moving in 8 weeks and that was over 8 weeks ago now!

Reactions: 16
Sorry I didn’t know how else to bring this post over from the end of the last thread.
If they gave 2 f###s about their children’s education they would do exactly this ! The time and effort she’s putting into a room for a 2 year old who would be happy in the garden with a single red car ! Then her 3 daughters 9,11,15 have to educate themselves in their bedrooms using printer pamphlets and the internet ! UTTERLY DISGUSTING ! Just because she is thick as tit she doesn’t rate having a decent education as worth anything no matter how much BS she spouts ! THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM IN THAT FAKE MARBLE BOX to dedicate one of them to doing exactly what this poster says!
8132B838-BF3A-4F51-95D8-B75E3A6CA271.jpeg

And still people are worshipping Lazy on instagram...
Well we now know how low this persons standards are.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I can't blame them to be honest, who would want to live next to the Inghams? Worst nightmare:eek: The builder may find that he struggles to sell that house😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If isla does have impetigo she will need a doctor and sarah needs to be extra careful round her.

Also poor islas stood thier clearly unwell and sarahs like "heres what i bought today"

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Bloody hell she’s bought more clothes for that baby 🙄 she’s never gonna wear an outfit more than once at this point; as mentioned before you would think that this was her first child, not her fifth!! Honestly laughable

Reactions: 28
Sarah always favours the youngest child this is mostly likely why the kids seem to develope mental health problems, I remember them saying that Esme was behind at school because she had problems in her early years at school this was likely she had gone from being the centre of Attention to being a big sister to iddy biddy boo boo.
Isla was favoured beyond belief in there early vlog years this carried on after Jace was born and until he got a cute personality and all of a sudden it was all about Jace and with new baby girl on the way bam Isla begins to struggle!
Not surprisingly though Sarah usually only had the highest praise for Isla and how smart and wonderful she is but now Isla is not at all Iddy biddy anymore Sarah critises Island school work! It seems obvious that Sarah is more excited about the upcoming arrival of baby girl than she ever was about Jace so let's see how long it is before he as problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Someone needs to post on the builders facebook page and ask what are the neighbours like :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
From the builder's Facebook
we should post "who want to buy a house next to the biggest creep of the internet.

Sarah showed us yesterday how much clothes she had for the baby, and she did not even remember most of it, so in todays vlog she desided to go shopping for even more???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If isla does have impetigo she will need a doctor and sarah needs to be extra careful round her.

Also poor islas stood thier clearly unwell and sarahs like "heres what i bought today"
My daughter had that, doctor sorted it with some cream

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.