Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I don't understand how Chris is even managing to have all these girls. I know he's targeting vulnerable woman but he's hardly a sex God. Just the look of him makes me heave 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 40

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I completely agree. With creepy it’s done psychologically in a way to manipulate his Victim . Very narcissistic . If he’s does that outside of the home it’s scary to think what’s happening in the home . He’s very manipulative .
I really fear for Isabelle. Always have.

• Sad

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
I’ve replied on Twitter with the following:: Can i ask, as the girl is vulnerable why should it be her exposed and not Chris? He is the one who should be brought to task not some vulnerable girl he has taken advantage of

• Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
"I bought this island thing here, guys. For a nice salt and pepper but we don't really use salt and pepper. It kinda feels like a show piece. Well Isabelle uses pepper on eggs and Chris uses salt on everything but litchurrly no one uses salt and pepper. Plonked it down but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe an oil, glass, bottle, thing? I just bought it cuz I thought it was guh...."

Lazy, it sounds like you're feeling "discombobulated" about buying more shit just for the sake of buying more shit.

Here's a thought, Lazy...stop buying more shit just for the sake of buying more shit.

Yer welcome :cool:!

islandthingy.jpg

• Haha

specialone50

VIP Member
Im gathering by some comments we have the standard youre just jealous chant that the IFAM cult seem to love using when they cant argue about anything else , well let me say , I wouldnt be Sarah Ingham for a big burgah or a case of orange twirls, where do I start, selling their baby for all kinds of weirdos to buy , constantly getting their girls with either their tongues out rattling in their mouths or a wide open mouth at 2 years of age again for all the weirdos to ogle at ,neglecting their childrens well being by no school, not getting medical help for them, being a totle enabler and knowing that her husband is playing around with girls not much older than her daughter, trolling people on all forms of media platforms , having big you tubers talking about you and being in the papers for all the wrong reasons, being a scrounger on a daily basis and not feeling any sort of shame or remorse for ripping off her biggest supporters who have paid for this house . Constantly wingeing that life is hard boo hoo , so pardon me if Im not their biggest fan, I ll stick to my 4 bedroom home, with a husband who adores me and who I adore and 3 children who are educated, healthy , happy and well fed . Dont even get me started on how poor Prinny has been treated, I cant stand the evil old witch Jane but if Prinny is with her at least she ll be walked and stimulated, not used for vlog content. Also ask them if you think we are jealous when they re going back to Florida see what they say, after all its the best place ever according to Chris and Sarah ..........boom (drops mic)

• Heart

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I've never witnessed a 'mother' fall out of love with her children, but if you watch the early vlogs and the current ones, it's really clear. I worry those children will grow up with severe emotional attachment issues as well as a lack of education. But it's ok, they still have the semi large house full of cheap tat and the memories of a successful YouTube channel

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So had to go and see the new house video. Skipped through as really can’t even stand to hear their droning voices. Didn’t they say the house was huge? It does not look huge. Maybe compared to the poky house they currently have. But it doesn’t look as big as they claim. It looks very cold and unwelcoming too. I don’t like the kitchen at all but then I’m a fan of real wood shaker style rather than cheap mdf and I don’t like the black at all. I wonder how long they will live there till they have to sell up or lose it because they don’t have enough income to pay for it anymore? I give it a year at most. Honestly really don’t understand these youtubers that buy these things on an unsteady and unreliable income! Like don’t they realise that they won’t afford that when YouTube ends and Chris has to get a real job again. It’s long way to fall. If i was in their position I would have brought a house I could pay off quickly so once the money stops we wouldn’t have the mortgage to pay for anymore. Their views are dropping every week.
Everything just looks so cheap. All the fixtures and fittings. I hate the fake marble. It's not at all practical, and like you said just looks cold. Wood would have been so much better, with carpet in both the living room and playroom.

The house definitely isn't worth the amount they've paid. The builder is definitely a cowboy. Look at all the snags we've seen on the vlogs so far. They're going to have a lot of trouble with this house.

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
Say they are moving for privacy .... same day they move in they film a house tour, and create a home social media account with a photo of the externals as the profile 🙄😂

I suspect someone in the chain was really pissed off with the minghams going on holiday to centreparcs rather than moving house and set them a deadline.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I remember, had a feeling this was linked.
I have so many pictures linked to this situation that I'm really tempted to upload now it's been outed... The random account who seems to have outted this followed me today on twitter, but has only posted a couple of the messages. The email is also very strange.

• Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
Jace is very sweet, but I hate the way they all speak to him like he's a moron. He is more intelligent at 2 than the rest of them put together. Esme is annoying at the moment, every time she opens her mouth, she shouts.

• Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
Oh look, there doesn't seem to be any wind turbines in their immediate vicinity, if I'm right the arrow I've put is the view from the bedroom window.
Anyone else heard the lovely noise of traffic when he was standing in the doorway to the balcony/patio?
You could barely hear him due to traffic noise

My thoughts:

- Late again. There's a shock.

- Random thought... Will that squash not go all funny and eventually mouldy in those containers? They're not particularly air tight, as you can tell by the steamed look of them already. Would it not have been best to keep the squash in their desired containers rather than trying to look good on Instagram, whilst actually only looking like a chav?

- No way is she having that well known Chinese/Alibaba pattern on her baby's bedroom wall 😂 could have just sent you my Nan's curtains.

- Of course she's doing panelling 🙄

- That wallpaper pattern doesn't match any of the items (or millions of baskets) she's bought.

- You are not seriously going to paint Jace's room dark brown? Might as well save money on paint and just smear a dirty nappy all over the walls.

- Isabelle eating food from a plate that still has the B&M price tag on it. Grim.

View attachment 555126

- Only been on a few days and the downstairs already looks a shit tip. Big packs of coke cans everywhere, dirty plates everywhere. Grotty bastards.

- Random men waving at your children from over your front garden wall. Tell us again how you moved for more privacy?

- Why do you not have your own bank card, Sarah? Why can't you bank transfer the cash over yourself? It's just all so weird.

- Creepy's dyed his hair. It's the blackest it's looked in ages. Eyebrows still give the redhead game away.

- Quality content from Isabelle showing us how to run a bath.

- You don't need a sofa in the playroom, Lazy. Just sit on the floor. Not difficult.

- You've shown us the playroom and told us about the playmat situation at least 3 times now.

- They can never build on that land? We'll see.

- "Beautiful glass staircase" Hahahahaha. It's not a glass staircase. It's random, poorly build stairs with some cheap glass panelling from Amazon as bannisters.

- "It's thick safety glass, it doesn't even move" Lazy then moves it 😂 can I point you in the direction of a picture someone posted earlier today on this thread of someone with the same glass panelling... Only smashed...

- Creepy, stop eye fucking yourself in the camera.

- This is apparently where the closest wind turbines are in relation to their house (blocked out all road details). Their house (circled pink) doesn't face towards the wind turbines, and they have next doors identical house right next to them which would block their view. If they manage to somehow see those wind turbines, then the motorway and the pylons are way closer than we already know.

View attachment 555162

- "It's really nice to hear the outdoors" you can hear either a mix of pylons and motorway. Keep living the dream guys 😂
Isabelle eating from a plate with the B&M sticker on 🤮 Words fail me. Even pre covid that is just gross

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
If you're set for life, why wouldn't you carpet the playroom instead of using cheap Ali express floor mats?! We use foam mats outside to put under the paddling pool, not for a bloody playroom/lounge for my children. Oh well, at least they have carpet in their 'adult' lounge. Priorities

Reactions: 38

moimoi

VIP Member
Lazy is 100% complicit and doesn't give a shit, as long as she has her Pylon Palace of Dreamz.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
It is just too big! Looks like the kind of thing I'd have made on the Sims back in the day before realising how small furniture was. Fair enough if you need 6 bedrooms or whatever but it looks like theirs are double the size of a normal room. Gonna look great with a single IKEA wardrobe :sneaky:
This is so accurate 😂

They could have all had separate ensuites or built in wardrobes. The downstairs is terrible. I feel it should have been split into more rooms. It doesn't even have an "open plan" feel. It has an "unfinished" feel.

• Heart