The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her doing nothing, she cant be happy knowing its all out their for the world to read. Id be off hiding in a dark room not carrying on posting my life online.
Oh definitely but look at last time. She's just as disgusting as he is.
No sane woman let alone mother would let their husband do things like that.
It's ALL about the money for her, funny thing is she would have had a lot more of it, had she left his sorry ass.

Reactions: 23
Even her doing nothing, she cant be happy knowing its all out their for the world to read. Id be off hiding in a dark room not carrying on posting my life online.
I don’t know how on earth she can stay with him, knowing that he’s been dipping his unprotected wick elsewhere how utterly disgusting. They both need a full STI screening!

Reactions: 34
Fair play to Lee Deveraux though. In my book he seen the messages, didn’t doubt them and severed all ties with creepy right away. At least we know there are still decent humans left that come into contact with the Inghams.

Could this be actual footage of the Inghams today! NAH, who am I kidding!! The pair of them are scummy lowlife bastards who think sleeping with teenagers is ok

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Lazy is 100% complicit and doesn't give a shit, as long as she has her Pylon Palace of Dreamz.

Reactions: 38
Fair play to Lee Deveraux though. In my book he seen the messages, didn’t doubt them and severed all ties with creepy right away. At least we know there are still decent humans left that come into contact with the Inghams.
Ha! Lee a decent person? You're kidding right? He was having an affair with the same girl.

Reactions: 45
You know what I think at this point it’s safe to say Sarah knows and allows it . They just try and keep it quiet because they both know it’s weird . Pair of them are disgusting .
Each to their own if that’s their arrangement

But to give the wholesome family act and make money off it, the fans should know it’s a facade.

also, as I said fair enough if that’s their arrangement, not for me but each to their own. but why can’t he go on tinder or to a bar and instead has to go for ‘fans’ therefore abusing his position and power

Reactions: 16
This needs to make it's way to tiktok, a nice little video with the screenshots. Get it viral and get them 'cancelled'. Shame that cancel culture wasn't around 3 years ago.
Just imagine being Izzy and Esme, they'll 100% get wind of this. What a life.

Reactions: 46
Thread title suggestion:

That marble floor is as false as their happy marriage.

Reactions: 43
Big ass lorries shaking their foundations have nothing on Big Ass Sarah and Big Ass Christopher Malcolm.

Reactions: 12
Ha! Lee a decent person? You're kidding right? He was having an affair with the same girl.
Oh FFS!!!!! Oh dear lord! So my initial feelings about him and his teenage groupies everytime he went skating were indeed correct. I don’t want to sound over dramatic but all of this makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 29
Urgh hope Lee's missus is ready for Big Franks cousins to make an appearance then
The amount of herpes that bloke has spread must be shocking!

Reactions: 25
That’s probably exactly why they have been removed from school and all other clubs they went to. I work with children as a cheerleading coach and we take safeguarding very seriously and know our duty to report any concerns we have about our athletes welfare. I’ve had kids come to tell me about something another child has said to them that just doesn’t sit right and have had kids tell me things about their home life that they think nothing of but that raise serious red flags.
By removing those kids from all situations where they might speak with other adults or children they have ensured they can continue to fly under the radar. It’s shocking. I wish there were more laws concerning children on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Isnt his wife/girlfriend pregnant?
I bet the ties were cut becuase of the email sent.
When a new thread is made (I hate making new threads), I'll post the screenshots I was sent back in November. I don't want to post them all at the end of this thread because they'll just get lost.

Reactions: 37
Can the new thread title include this latest development. Draw more people to it...

Reactions: 25
I think it's more likely he cut ties to protect himself than because he's decent. I think the skating buddies knew a lot anyway, even if not they must have known about the previous allegations yet he still attempted to work with Chris. He just recognised when being associated with Chris was about to become even more damaging to his own reputation and possibly worried that his part in it all would be more likely to get mentioned if he was still working with Chris.

Reactions: 12
Simply because Ifam are vulnerable and fall for his shit , any sane adult wouldn't look twice at him

Reactions: 16
Just on education alone I don’t understand how there aren’t checks made on children that are home schooled,

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.