The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question also is if they still have “no idea” why the family account was taken down and have had no luck in getting it back wouldnt they make another one??

It also shows the age of their followers considering half the comments are telling Sarah to be careful after her “experience” last year (can’t recall where it was but they went to dry ski slopes & she broke her arm) and not the fact that she’s however many months pregnant??

It wasn’t even a slope, it was a flat piece of land.

Reactions: 7
Love that she's selling brand new toys on Facebook. Just goes to show how uneccessary all those toys are.
If people donate to them surely donate that to a children's charity but no they won't too damn selfish but expect things to be given to them. Selfish.

Reactions: 5
Am sure children in refuges would appreciate the toys. People turn up with clothes on their back and having to wait for money...after all Sarah is supposed to know about domestic violence isn't she..sorry it may have been clickbait; make up went wrong that day so she thought sod it let's jump on a bandwagon!
Absolutely- all my daughters newborn stuff (Moses basket etc) went to an expectant refugee couple who had absolutely nothing.

A woman from a charity made an appeal on the city I live in Facebook parenting page, and as I was one of the first to respond she took our stuff - but she said she was overwhelmed with offers - she had to turn people down.

There’s always appeals in every city for people who have so little... and that family have so, so, much would it kill them to donate stuff they aren’t using?

Reactions: 17
So I was reminded tonight than in January of this year, I wrote a comment on their YouTube video when they were ‘clearing’ out the old house, and they still had coats on the coat hooks by the front door like they had evacuated in the middle of the night. Sarah also made a comment how she can’t believes she has so much stuff. My response was that how can she not? All she bloody does is shop. I received a lovely response back from Christ Ingham himself. Some of you may remember the vlog in January where Chris started it looking down beaten and saying how words hurt, this was then.

I think it’s quite funny reading after everything this year.

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago
I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact.

Reactions: 36
So I was reminded tonight than in January of this year, I wrote a comment on their YouTube video when they were ‘clearing’ out the old house, and they still had coats on the coat hooks by the front door like they had evacuated in the middle of the night. Sarah also made a comment how she can’t believes she has so much stuff. My response was that how can she not? All she bloody does is shop. I received a lovely response back from Christ Ingham himself. Some of you may remember the vlog in January where Chris started it looking down beaten and saying how words hurt, this was then.

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago
I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact.
I would say you hit a raw nerve there with your comment!

Reactions: 24

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago

amazing. What a pompous oaf. Off you duck to film tit skating tricks in your cul-de-sac, you absolute mackerel.

Reactions: 31
It is the family that let the kids play slender man, so no doubt she’ll be playing grand theft auto soon.

I know quite a bit about gaming, but with youngsters you can never go wrong with Nintendo. All the “big” games are also on it (Fortnite, Minecraft), and it’s a cheaper console in general. Kids mainly want xbox or PlayStation because adults play them.
Probably gifts!!! ?

Why does 'Isabelle' on the instagram posts call Esme and Isla the girls. They are her sisters and she isn't that much older than Esme? Theres around the same age difference between each of them
Cos Creepy is writing them ?

Reactions: 5
I remember this carry on, oh how times have changed. You’ve made me remember the old house there was something along the lines of you haven’t seen the last of this place. Making it look like Katrina was renting it or something along those lines. Maybe that was before lazy realised he kept the lease on to go and “apparently” meet girls at

Reactions: 9

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago

Well that is a big fat juicy nugget of a clap back from the Creepy child catcher himself ??

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: 7
Hopefully they'll keep having uploading issues or the footage will keep bleeping up!

Reactions: 3

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago

I think I remember the vlog - was a that the one they were clearing out the cupboards in the kitchen and dumping all the food etc. Then after they were finished they went on a food shop to Morrison’s!!

Reactions: 9
I think I remember the vlog - was a that the one they were clearing out the cupboards in the kitchen and dumping all the food etc. Then after they were finished they went on a food shop to Morrison’s!!

I believe that’s the one :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.