The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were meeting the reindeer did Isabelle say that antlers were made from wood ???
If so then she should really be at school

Reactions: 17
This is why 12 year olds shouldn't be on Instagram though. I'm not placing the blame on the kids, as it's ultimately the disgusting sexual predators fault... But so many kids are on social media with no parental supervision. Very worrying. It allows predators like Chris to get away with his actions.

It's all happening again, it seems. He's back on social media and up to his old tricks. It's only a matter of time before he gets caught, surely. What kind of man would be following 12 year olds on social media, whilst on a holiday of a lifetime with his wife and kids?

Weird. Just so wrong on so many levels.
I can`t see him responding to that mum ,so i just hope she takes her gripe to all social media ,warning other parents to watch very carefully what their young children are tuning into ,and who`s following them.

Reactions: 4
Was just scrolling through creepy's following list, I will not post a screenshot of it for obvious reasons, but he's following an account called infintevspx. The pic is awkward to say the least. That is just....wtf.

Last edited:
For anyone that doesn’t want to watch here is the itinerary for their TUI trip.
13159D8E-5940-415F-A0F5-131365D3C3CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What does infintevspx mean?
I don't know, it's just the username, I'm alarmed by the indecent image, but don't want to post it here. Not sure if that was already the profile pic at the time that he followed her or if she uploaded it after. Either way, he's not helping his reputation by following these girls.

Reactions: 2
Even if creepy was innocent and I strongly hand on heart believe he isn't but say he was after all he said he was going through on is ridiculous hell no video anyone with common sense would not for any reason follow any young girl now matter How Big a fan they Are, you'd do everything to keep yourself out of any risk of getting dragged into something so youd Avoid, however this is creepy and he's proving young girls are more important than this holiday of living the best life, he'd rather be searching underage girls. Creepy your showing your true colours how would you feel if a creepy ass was following Isabelle, oh yeah by the photos you post you'd only be too happy for the attention but unlike you and lazy normal Everyday caring parents know what your doing is wrong. Was yours and lazys plan to do YouTube to groom young girls? I mean it's in Sarah's family .. beginning to wonder .

I also believe they should have an Ingham family account run by someone amicable to avoid any of this happening but these 2 just like the power they have over their ifam as it makes them feel superior.
Maybe Sarah is into young girls as well... You never know?

Was just scrolling through creepy's following list, I will not post a screenshot of it for obvious reasons, but he's following an account called infintevspx. The pic is awkward to say the least. That is just....wtf.
What a disturbing profile pic for that user. Most of the followers are ifam and creepy Chris.

Reactions: 1
Lapland is always somewhere I've planned on taking my children, when they were slightly older. I always imagined it to be a really magical experience but watching these vlogs has put me right off! How do they manage to make everything look so dull?!

Reactions: 13
Lapland is always somewhere I've planned on taking my children, when they were slightly older. I always imagined it to be a really magical experience but watching these vlogs has put me right off! How do they manage to make everything look so dull?!
Me too - and they’ve put me off Florida ? Great ‘influencers’ they are.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not watched tonight’s but selling Lapland so far

Room tour -standard room
Beige food
Kids throwing themselves down a hill with a bit of snow on

Haha

Reactions: 7
Omg you put music to at least part of My poem Racoon I bloody love it
Can you do one of the whole poem :D:D:D
Haha, yes i took part of your poem and then added some more lyrics to it. I should have let you know. Sorry.

I just liked certain lyrics you put, but felt some didn't go / i couldn't sing them properly!

Haha, yes i took part of your poem and then added some more lyrics to it. I should have let you know. Sorry.

I just liked certain lyrics you put, but felt some didn't go / i couldn't sing them properly!
I have Absolutely no problem with you using the Poem, Must be your singing Racoon it sounds pretty good when i sing it, Although the rest of My household would Liken it to the Cats chorus. :D:D:D

Reactions: 5
Has anyone thought of contacting the paedophile hunter guys about Chris?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.