The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s none of your business what I post. It is what it is, more technology. Last time it was a phone this time an Apple Watch. Perhaps Sarah is too incapable to lift a phone now she has to have it attached to her wrist.
lol - A few weeks ago I was feeling so frustrated about this whole Ingham situation then I found this place and by goodness does it make me chuckle every day! It's so very cathartic to be able to vent to my heart's content with such like minded people. Thank you everyone for the giggles!

Reactions: 11
Just popped on to post about this! ?
Me too!!! Very interesting how Alfie mentioned earlier it doesn’t matter about views,likes & comments it’s about doing what you enjoy you are doing and it not being a chore and now this!

Reactions: 4
That wasn't written by Isabelle :/
it wasn’t written by Isabelle is the hashtags... hardly any of her photos (going by recent ones) have hashtags (or it differs from how she used tags in florida photos) and she seems to always ask a question at the end of her caption.. Also a extremely strange way to phrase it... like is it worded like that because people have said she’s rather be with her friends? that’s why they’re now the best people in the world!!!!! like there is something just totally off with that caption...

Reactions: 4
Me too!!! Very interesting how Alfie mentioned earlier it doesn’t matter about views,likes & comments it’s about doing what you enjoy you are doing and it not being a chore and now this!
Oooo, Alfie’s been buying bots too then..

What a way to end the year, exposing YouTubers for buying subs

Reactions: 10
This has probably already come out here but I’ve not had a chance to check back..

68AEFBD5-E7CE-4C8F-A5BF-44578D589FEB.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Going by their views even Lapland is not going to save them. People are losing interest in fake surprise boring holidays and no one is interested in baby ingham. The only thing they have left now is christmas day and if that bombs then I think we may finally see the end of this tit show.

Reactions: 7
Sarah said she can't use the sauna in the holiday appartment, cause she's pregnant. I just had a look at a medical paper, and in Finland woman don't necessarily abstain from saunas as normal while pregnant and there appears to be no evidence of ill effects or birth defects.

But then again, Sarah wouldn't necessarily know that.
But she can drink wine and go sledding...

Reactions: 5
Does he actually have something wrong with his mouth?! It just looks so weird. He is just so ugly, I can't believe anyone would sleep with him :sick:
View attachment 3128

I also had a nose through Lazy's brothers Facebook page and saw the comment below from Lazy..... If working hard is getting up at lunchtime, popping to the shops and going back to bed again whilst your husband cleans the house and runs around after the kids then yes Lazy you do work super hard!! She's deluded. What does she actually do that can be classed as work? She doesn't even edit the vlogs.

View attachment 3129
"Works hard for her money"!! That`s the biggest laugh i`ve had this week!! Sarah ,exploiting your kids ,whilst sitting on your backside ,doesn`t equate to "working hard"!/Oh and i`d love you to approach a homeless person and let them know your views on their circumstances.They`d possibly lump you one!.Patronising c*w!! Try doing an actual job ,where you rise from your pit before noon ,have to clean up/sort the kids out before leaving the house ,then rush home to prepare and cook a meal for your family ,after a long commute/drive ,then start over again for the next day."Inspiration"?? You`re an insult to the average wife and mother who really DO manage a hard days slog ,whether pregnant/sick ,or just dog tired!.The day youtube "wakes up" and sees you and your grubby hubby for who/what you are ,can`t come quick enough for me!!.
Also i hope you`re putting aside money for the tax man "love" ,`cos it isn`t all a "free ride" ,and much as you like to boast about what you can claim ,there`s alot you have to contribute towards also. Merry Christmas ,you miserable manipulative excuse for a woman!

Reactions: 21
The YouTube subs will be very interesting! Can't wait to see how much they drop by.

Anyone noticed there's not been a whole lot of mention of baby/pregnancy. I thought it would be mentioned in every vlog - baby must be moving so much now etc. I remember feeling excited every single time baby moved. Or just chatting about baby stuff etc... But there's nothing. Absolutely nothing. You can tell how much they don't care.

The walk to the hotel - I almost died of laughter. Totally out of breath and then Chris mentioned 300m ? you couldn't make this up ? she's such a lazy cow.

Reactions: 11
May do a post around the same time every day from tomorrow showing their sub count - would people find that amusing??. I think it will fluctuate, they’ll lose a lot of subs then by the end of Dec their sub count will drastically/suspiciously go up.

Reactions: 16
I think the Apple watch was a brilliant present. Technology is 100% legitimate business expense so totally tax deductible. You can’t say the same for a Pandora ring. ? Money is tight people!!
Also don’t begrudge them their 20 holidays this year because when the channel (brand) tanks and they have no income there will be no more holidays or private school or shopping hauls - the only thing that they will have is the memories.

Reactions: 13
I think the Apple watch was a brilliant present. Technology is 100% legitimate business expense so totally tax deductible. You can’t say the same for a Pandora ring. ? Money is tight people!!
Also don’t begrudge them their 20 holidays this year because when the channel (brand) tanks and they have no income there will be no more holidays or private school or shopping hauls - the only thing that they will have is the memories.
Hadn’t thought of that but totally true! And the rings she doesn’t wear and the previous were “lost” yeah ok lazy liar...

Just seen this on Twitter

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.