The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris "thats a nice swimming pool, im might go thier later" ?

Reactions: 2
Yet again, all about Sarah, she’s allllwaaays wanted to go to Lapland.

Out of breath cus it was such a long walk from reception. Chris then said it was 300 metres

They had a glass of mulled wine at the welcome meeting (but they never drink alchohol - more lies, and pointless ones)

The way she sat down and spoke about tui and it being less built up and a new resort etc sounded like a sales pitch to me?

Having a washing machine is sick because they need one. Just take enough clothes?

Room tour - look at the forest tops with the sun setting behind. Didn’t he say the sun had just set when they got of the plane? More lies

‘Liefam’

I won’t even get started on her fake laugh to herself in the mirror. They are at the point where the vlogs actually annoy me so much I might have to stop even hate watching

Reactions: 11
That fake laugh of hers is something else

And that whooo hoooo he does - what a dick! ?

Reactions: 18
But surely it'll only help if she actually attends school? She's only been there since September and she's had alot of time off this past month already!
Obviously yes that will make a difference, especially if she is someone that needs to perhaps study a little harder! It doesn’t quite make any sense tbf & fair enough it may just be “Christmas films” (it’s not like yes maybe more christmasy themed things are being done but still to curriculum) but it’s also those were the best times at school??? Like some of the most vivid memories..

Hard to know who are the children and who are the parents! They get more immature by the day!

Reactions: 5
Does he actually have something wrong with his mouth?! It just looks so weird. He is just so ugly, I can't believe anyone would sleep with him :sick:
View attachment 3128

I also had a nose through Lazy's brothers Facebook page and saw the comment below from Lazy..... If working hard is getting up at lunchtime, popping to the shops and going back to bed again whilst your husband cleans the house and runs around after the kids then yes Lazy you do work super hard!! She's deluded. What does she actually do that can be classed as work? She doesn't even edit the vlogs.

View attachment 3129
How about getting up at the crack of dawn, preparing kids lunches, driving them to school, then yourself to your real job, work an 8 hr day, pick up your kids from school, help with homework, prepare dinner, prepare baths and bedtime, too tired to relax, go to bed at 11 when your housework is done and then start all over again the next day.. PLEASE!

Reactions: 18
Agree 100 per cent! You wouldn’t think she’s mid thirties, maybe she’s trying to make creepy like her again ?
They are infuriating me so much, I honestly don't think I can watch anymore. The fakeness is glaringly obvious and those kids have no surprises, they are just told to act surprised for the camera and they don't even do a good job of it anymore. Every part of their lives are staged, not one thing is real. They think they can get away with everything and are so arrogant, it just drives me nuts!

Reactions: 4
"We got a nice glass of mulled wine"...."we" refers to more than one person, so I can only hope that Sarah isn't drinking while pregnant. Honestly though, it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 11
Sarah said she can't use the sauna in the holiday appartment, cause she's pregnant. I just had a look at a medical paper, and in Finland woman don't necessarily abstain from saunas as normal while pregnant and there appears to be no evidence of ill effects or birth defects.

But then again, Sarah wouldn't necessarily know that.

Reactions: 1
Must be crap every holiday you go on constantly wondering wether the resort know about what you’ve “allegedly” done and watching all around in case someone recognises you but in a bad way, can’t say I’d be keen on watching my back the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This holiday is something most people could only dream of. An amazing opportunity to spend family time together so why spend it uploading photos to Instagram? Why not get off your phone and spend quality time together or better yet leave your phone at home or in the hotel?

Also I really hope Sarah wasn’t riding Husky’s on a frozen lake whilst pregnant!

Reactions: 5
Well after watching tonight's vlog my thoughts are that the holiday is not for the children but Sarah I mean the start was all me me me I always dream I'm so excited I'm having my birthday there not like most parents sat in that airport who were probably saying how the couldn't wait to see the children's faces and talking about how excited their children were no Sarah made it all about her.
Nice to see they were thoughtful of the others when leaving the plane!!!!! I think I would have pushed them down the stair just get off the plane stop holding everyone up its not all about you lot.
I did feel like the whole apartment tour and chat was like a sales pitch I mean we all know how dumb Sarah is and she's talking about how they may see the northern lights better due to less light pollution that's not come from her.
Creepy looked even creepier in that balaclava and what's with all the matching clothes has Sarah gone mental yes the white hoodies looked cute on the girls poor Izzy prob doesn't want to dress the same as her younger sibling but most def would not want to be dressed like her mum and it did not suit Chris what a twit he looked and then matching pjs OMG they have lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see it track her daily step count hahahaha
I was literally about to post the same thing! ? She won’t be reaching all her daily targets other than calorie consuming! He has no thought and personal meaning with his presents, a phone a watch, how about a spa pregnancy day as we all know she needs it so much, or thoughtful personal things!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.