The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally about to post the same thing! ? She won’t be reaching all her daily targets other than calorie consuming! He has no thought and personal meaning with his presents, a phone a watch, how about a spa pregnancy day as we all know she needs it so much, or thoughtful personal things!
Yeah more technology!!

Reactions: 1
Someone reaction to his soppy post about an apple watch to Sarah
Can’t wait to see it track her daily step count hahahaha
He's bought that so she can delete all the nasty comments that come through regarding him when they are out and about! It must take up a lot of their time every day making sure that only positive comments are displayed on their social media accounts. No wonder they don't film in the day a lot when the children are in school, It's a full time job just keeping on top of those comments.

Reactions: 9
His Instagram post is soooooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooooo super cute...

#onelove

And I bet you love looking through that hashtag Chris.
Probably a bit old for you and not your usual chavvy type but.... take what you get right ?
65B297B1-CDE9-42C2-8A2F-E84086AF6729.jpeg

Reactions: 7
They've obviously been reading here after Isabelle's latest insta post! Seems a very out of character post for her!

Reactions: 3
Lol in that latest video, Creepy says he loves chav girls. That makes sense with him being with Lazy. Always found it odd how a guy who likes to think he’s emo ended up with a chav like Lazy.

View attachment 3119

And lmao at him saying he’s ‘super’ good friends with Zoe AND acknowledging that he’s being creepy.

View attachment 3120
He is just utter gross, arrogant, and quite truthfully a total utter loser.
I pity those 3 little girls of his, their family reality is so not what creepy and lazy want them to believe it is. Those holidays those presents etc all year round is to manipulate them from the truth and to make Isabel think her dad (sorry creeps not you her real dad) is useless and to keep her away from him . Reality is creeps he's so much better than you he doesn't need you tube to make money nor does he buy his daughter. Sarah uses Isabel like a weapon . Anyway rant over. His messages are just vile. His nose was defo swollen and he was talking as if it was too so I wonder if any one has given him a good punch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If it was Isabelle they better get her on the next flight back to the UK so she can go to school. ‘The most pressure people’, she’s 13 she should be able to spell!
Well they certainly do put pressure on her but yeah if it is her , her spelling isn’t great .

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh how many time can he say boo boo in one vlog? She isn't a baby she's nearly 7 for crying out loud and who calls there child that anyways?

Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh how many time can he say boo boo in one vlog? She isn't a baby she's nearly 7 for crying out loud and who calls there child that anyways?
That's what I call my cat! ? (Well only one Boo but still!)

Reactions: 3
My brother in law does. The boys nearly 5 and he still calls his son it. ?

That's what I call my cat! ? (Well only one Boo but still!)
Mine is some variation on..

Little tit.

Little fatty.

Little noob.

GOD DAMNIT CAT.

Little bastard.

The list goes on, but you get the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hownis

how is any of this your business
It’s none of your business what I post. It is what it is, more technology. Last time it was a phone this time an Apple Watch. Perhaps Sarah is too incapable to lift a phone now she has to have it attached to her wrist.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.