The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just finished watching yesterdays.

Thoughts - How about rather than moaning about hard-working, underpaid nurses and midwives Sarah, you just stfu and be grateful we are lucky enough to receive free healthcare in this country. Entitled little twerp.

Also - when I had my GD test, they also tested for low iron (which I had - no diabetes though) Didn't Sarah self diagnose herself with low iron back in the early vlogs of her pregnancy? Funny she didn't mention that yesterday.

Another holiday... yawn. Also, why must everything be a sodding surprise?

And finally, nice little passive aggressive rant at the end... maybe you wouldn't receive so much hate if you pulled yourself together, put your children first, and left that predator nonce you call a husband?

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure who you work for but I work for a well known high street travel agent and know our policy and also the policy for all other high street travel agencys and you can't amend a holiday within 12/10 weeks of travel. Once the final payment has been made no changes can be made apart from name change which can be done 48 hours prior. Anything else has to be done at airport
That’s crazy ... I work for jet2/jet2 holidays, but also from personal experience of having to change a holiday I’ve managed to change a week in advance due to health problems including TUI and STA oh and it was the same when I worked for Thomas Cook.

I can assure you that you can't just amend dates with tui a week before you go. The amendment policy is 12 weeks prior after that you will need to claim on your insurance unless extream circumstances then it has to go to the exceptions department.... anyhow other topic let's move on. I just don't want other people reading information that isn't correct and thinking they can just amend there holiday 24 hours prior

I can assure you that you can't just amend dates with tui a week before you go. The amendment policy is 12 weeks prior after that you will need to claim on your insurance unless extream circumstances then it has to go to the exceptions department.... anyhow other topic let's move on. I just don't want other people reading information that isn't correct and thinking they can just amend there holiday 24 hours prior
All dates are fully booked, just tried to price this up. But next years coming up at 4 and a half grand for the same dates!

Reactions: 2
That JessyTallulah girl did come forward before I think and stuff was posted in an earlier thread. I think she reached out to Jess or one of the other girls briefly by replying to a status of theirs. Originally though she seemed to be against the girls coming forward so thought it was very odd. I'll have to try to find the previous tweet.

Also a small Youtuber posted this. Glad people are still talking about it:

Reactions: 9
Just watching last night's vlog, it's so cringy and cheesy with the background music and OTT reactions as usual.:sick::sick:(n):poop:

Something i also don't understand is how on earth the girls did not know they were going away. Take away the obvious aspect of knowing they always go somewhere and their peers watching the vlogs, etc - but they've just been taken out of school. How the hell did they NOT know they weren't going back to school? Surely the teachers would have said something like "enjoy your trip" or "have a nice Christmas", "See you next year" or even "here's some homework for you to do whilst you're away"!

Reactions: 16
Here's the original tweets from her:

Before Alfie made his statement though she said this:

Not saying she's lying either, just that a lot of people thought it was odd how she changed her mind. Its totally possible she didn't see what was wrong/creepy with the messages but it was a bit tit of her to post that considering Jess is much younger than her.

Reactions: 6
Seriously why bother moaning on at the end of the vlog, you are going to take your children out of school whenever you want so don't bother trying to justify it, you really don't give a toss about your children's education or what anyone else thinks.

I wonder what they'll get up to on this trip, surely not the same old, same old swimming/shopping/eating junk food they do on every "adventure".

Also why does Lazy say on practically every video "we are just going to jump in the shower"? Don't know why but that really annoys me (along with everything else they say and do).

Reactions: 7
Seriously why bother moaning on at the end of the vlog, you are going to take your children out of school whenever you want so don't bother trying to justify it, you really don't give a toss about your children's education or what anyone else thinks.

I wonder what they'll get up to on this trip, surely not the same old, same old swimming/shopping/eating junk food they do on every "adventure".

Also why does Lazy say on practically every video "we are just going to jump in the shower"? Don't know why but that really annoys me (along with everything else they say and do).
Like we need to know they are going to shower ?

Reactions: 1
Like we need to know they are going to shower ?
Pity Chris doesn't take his wife's advice, the creepy grease-ridden POS he is! However I'd suspect if he went to shower, the place would need a deep clean and fumigated afterwards

Reactions: 13
@TheRealSassyBell482

Sassy are you an elf in Lapland now?! ?
Guuuuurl you get around ?
Don’t loose that job because of them, and I hope you survived your run in with them ? what are the chances..
they follow you everywhere!!
??‍♀

Reactions: 14
It just makes me sick that he is around children and young teens at what is meant to be a magical experience.

Is Lapland another sponsored holiday? Or are they paying out of their own pocket?
Pretty sure they are paying themselves, Sarah said in a very old vlog that they had been saving and had finally paid it off. As @Web30 says, probably cost them 4.5k for the package, was booked when the money was rolling in (not any more!). Looks like a lovely family place. Hope they scrub Chris's snow suit down well after he's been in it, and the pool, and the bed. Maybe everywhere, just to be certain.

Reactions: 6
It’s a great experience for the children and since Chris is an overgrown man child he’ll probably have the time of his life! Ugh Sarah and Chris really do not deserve to experience somewhere this magical, I hope families have been forewarned of his indiscretions and to keep their young/teenage daughters as far away from that vile pig as possible. As a matter of fact I hope Sarah turns into a popsicle and Chris gets a firm kick up the arse by one of Santa's reindeers

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.