The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you noticed so muhc more now that Izzy pretends like she believes in santa and all the staged things sarah plans out, like when they got the elf saying about the surprise trip, izzy knew before she read that it was a surprise, even isla did in the car, but they all play along like they had no clue. and for their future. it may be fun childhood full of memories now, but its extremely selfish too. Sarah cares more about their childhood being amazing, than their future. they wont have the grades or attendance level to go into further education, because colleges for instants dont accept applicants with poor attendance, mine was like that. So are they planning on suporting all their children when their adults? the kids are so focused on family time and what happens next, how do they have room to grow and figure out where they want to be in their future that isnt youtube. she's going to duck up their future so much, especially the youngest.

Reactions: 1
Does he actually have something wrong with his mouth?! It just looks so weird. He is just so ugly, I can't believe anyone would sleep with him :sick:
Screenshot_20181213-124919_Instagram.jpg

I also had a nose through Lazy's brothers Facebook page and saw the comment below from Lazy..... If working hard is getting up at lunchtime, popping to the shops and going back to bed again whilst your husband cleans the house and runs around after the kids then yes Lazy you do work super hard!! She's deluded. What does she actually do that can be classed as work? She doesn't even edit the vlogs.

20181213_125045.jpg

Reactions: 10
Does he actually have something wrong with his mouth?! It just looks so weird. He is just so ugly, I can't believe anyone would sleep with him :sick:
View attachment 3128

I also had a nose through Lazy's brothers Facebook page and saw the comment below from Lazy..... If working hard is getting up at lunchtime, popping to the shops and going back to bed again whilst your husband cleans the house and runs around after the kids then yes Lazy you do work super hard!! She's deluded. What does she actually do that can be classed as work? She doesn't even edit the vlogs.

View attachment 3129
Wonder if she said this to those homeless people they exploited. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she said this to those homeless people they exploited. :rolleyes:
Do you think she remembers all the rubbish she says?! The comment makes me even more sure that they exploit the “charitable deeds” for more money/fame (fame used very lightly)

Reactions: 6
View attachment 3128

View attachment 3129
God, she's such a hard faced cow! The barbed attitude that she writes with really pee's me off! She's no bloody shrinking violet and is as rough as ten bears (as we would say in Wales lol). I don't think the day will ever come when we would see her act with humility and admit she's wrong.The way she acts It's like God forbid you ever disagree with her about anything! I dislike her so much and that is putting it mildly!

Reactions: 8
Do you think she remembers all the rubbish she says?! The comment makes me even more sure that they exploit the “charitable deeds” for more money/fame (fame used very lightly)
Most people who give to charity have no need to broadcast it, self absorbed thats the Inghams for you

Reactions: 10
God, she's such a hard faced cow! The barbed attitude that she writes with really pee's me off! She's no bloody shrinking violet and is as rough as ten bears (as we would say in Wales lol). I don't think the day will ever come when we would see her act with humility and admit she's wrong.The way she acts It's like God forbid you ever disagree with her about anything! I dislike her so much and that is putting it mildly!
Exactly! Most people can admit to making mistakes and being wrong but not these two, always someone else’s fault! I think that’s one of my biggest peeves about them.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 3128

View attachment 3129
Saw that when nosing through yesterday. Also loads of posts of her and Chris saying they’ll always be there for him.

There was a family picture with I think he Dad and you can just tell what an absolute chav she is. Think it was from 2015.

The women is just vile. So passive aggressive and rude. If she was an actual ‘celeb’ the papers would have a field day with how she replies to people

Reactions: 12
Isla missing christmas films hey? Didnt realise writing letters and learning about the titanic was watching christmas films and games.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 3128

View attachment 3129
Absolutely disgusted by Sarah's comment here. She doesn't have a job except lazing in bed until early afternoon and flipping pigging out on chocolate! She hardly cooks, doesn't clean, she obviously hasn't bothered to get her driving license or failed it. Probably took her test and didn't pass due to looking at herself in the mirror too many times or was distracted by what she thought was a camera in her face. Ummm…. haven't they always got things for free too? It wasn't that long ago they were given a "FREE" trip to Dubai. Then (before allegations) there were all the free holiday, gifts, toys etc.
And I'm mortified by her saying "go get a job" No Sarah you get a job and stop exploiting your poor kids.

I really hope youtube put a stop to these vlogging families exploiting their children for financial gain. When they reach 18 and can make the decision for themselves whether or not they want their entire lives plastered over the internet then so be it.
Lets see how Sarah and Chris make any money with just their ugly mugs on show.

Reactions: 17
Isla missing christmas films hey? Didnt realise writing letters and learning about the titanic was watching christmas films and games.
Sarah probably thinks Titanic is just a film.

Reactions: 16
I understand why Sarah wants to give her girls everything and try giving them a life she never had as a child but she loses all credibility by staying with him. Even the more recent things he’s done liking girls half naked pictures, if I was sat at home pregnant I !
Sarah cares more about their childhood being amazing, than their future.
I'm not sure Sarah does care Its just that these things get the views which in turn make them money and that's what she cares about. She proved that on the caravan holiday when they were going to get the girls costumes for the Halloween disco and she sat in the car saying if it wasn't that they needed something to vlog they wouldn't be going out at all that day even tho the girls wanted to go to the Halloween disco so it prove Sarah thinks about Sarah and how to get views/money before the girls.

@Oohthedrama thankfulky not. I'm still in the U.K. lol. If I WAS working in Lapland I would make sure that Chris was dragged out of that plac so kids can enjoy their holiday in safety.

Imagine going on your dream holiday to Lapland only to have the inghams sat infront if you on the flight. Sarah cackling over Xmas plates and chris ‘wooohooo’-ing at every given moment.

Reactions: 20
I'm not sure Sarah does care Its just that these things get the views which in turn make them money and that's what she cares about. She proved that on the caravan holiday when they were going to get the girls costumes for the Halloween disco and she sat in the car saying if it wasn't that they needed something to vlog they wouldn't be going out at all that day even tho the girls wanted to go to the Halloween disco so it prove Sarah thinks about Sarah and how to get views/money before the girls.
That’s very true! Sometimes I think he actions come from a place that cares about the girls experiences and sometimes I totally agree with you. I remember the caravan holiday quote and alarm bells went off immediately!

And surely Sarah shouldn’t be sledging when she’s pregnant? Imagine if she hit a bump in the ice and fell on her stomach?

View attachment 3128

View attachment 3129
That Chloe Lonsdale is his ex girlfriend so I’m sure she knows a lot more than us too *eye roll*

Honestly I think if it wasn't for Youtube, she would do very little with them...not due to lack of money, but I just think she'd be not that interested in going out and doing things with them. She'd either get Chris to take them out, or get them to do things themselves indoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.