The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the SS comment,
Twitter and GG and Tattle and Instagram shouldn’t be the ones contacting services.
I’m not saying don’t, not my place to say either way, I’m saying it shouldn’t be down to strangers who watch their vlogs.

Where the foook are the kids teachers when all this is going on, where are Isabelle’s biological grandparents? She must have other family members, her dad ffs.

I don’t care what their access arrangements are if I wasn’t allowed access to my daughter, and I knew she was living with this scumbag, going to Australia, Dubai, whatever other country they’ve run off to since the summer, you would have to drag me off the back of the plane and if you did I’d be begging my parents to go and see her as much as possible.
Why do strangers seem to care more than the people related to these kids, Isabelle especially
I try not to rant about people we don’t know and circumstances we don’t know but it’s hard not to judge at this point

@GiggleBee
I find it so difficult to watch Isla, she acts like a toddler it’s really kinda weird
I completely agree, Isla is so hard to watch and she's only getting worse. She's grabby and inturuptive.

Reactions: 7
Looking at the SS comment,
Twitter and GG and Tattle and Instagram shouldn’t be the ones contacting services.
I’m not saying don’t, not my place to say either way, I’m saying it shouldn’t be down to strangers who watch their vlogs.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was people closer to home. They are not well liked from what has been gathered by neighbours, and people who genuinely know them; such as parents at school.

Teachers do and will contact SS so it is a possibility that they have been via them also.

Sarah just likes to blame haters. A bit like Wilkes having a complaint put in to the police force. She presumed it was here, but she is an 'ex police officer' at the end of the day. There must be a lot of people with grudges, and it's amazing how people find people accidently. Which is why it bugs the life out of me that Wilkes films all and sundry. Some people have real genuine issues not to be filmed. She should know this. It only takes one of her bear fam to notice say a woman at a shop that was put in a refuge for good reason away from her ex partner for her to highlight oh look that looks like so and so...it happens due to dicks like that.

Apologises back to the Inghams

Reactions: 8
Fuming for a number of reasons:

1. Her lame excuse of ‘it’s fun week at school’ is BS! We were only ever allowed to give an afternoon ‘fun time’ Watching films etc and I know it’s different everywhere but there’s not a chance in HELL that they’ve wasted two weeks worth of learning time watching films. Pretty sure Isla will be doing a Christmas topic at school therefore will watch either snippets of films or maybe whole ones to start their imaginations to write or do other work linked to it.

2. The rant at the end of the vlog has rubbed me up entirely the wrong way. So now if I can take my children on expensive holidays every other month I’m not making use of every moment with my child? You’ve only reminded me of the fact that my child is growing up quickly and I can’t afford to take him on so many holidays so now I’M the bad parent. You can hardly call what you do ‘travelling around the world’ you can see the inside of a hotel room/theme park/swimming pool/Nando’s in Leeds love.

I’ve spent a while on her young homeless brothers Facebook page this evening and have read so many posts (pre YouTube fame) where both her and Chris said they’d always be there for him... look how that’s turned out. There’s also a lot of drug related posts though so maybe that’s why they’re keeping him away from the girls now but it seems like that’s always been the case and the girls used to be around him? I don’t know. I suppose we’ll never know about the ins and outs of everything.

It really does upset me that such a vile man will have these amazing experiences with his children because of their young and easily influenced audience whilst my partner and I’m sure many other dads will probably never experience them. It’s not even jealously it’s a feeling of complete unfairness. I understand why Sarah wants to give her girls everything and try giving them a life she never had as a child but she loses all credibility by staying with him. Even the more recent things he’s done liking girls half naked pictures, if I was sat at home pregnant I would be heartbroken I just don’t understand why she does it he is genuinely toe-crawlingly hairs on back of your neck stand up DISGUSTING!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Found this on the 'Ingham support group'. Most of the people in this group are children. It really worries me because they don't seem to understand
What a sad world ,when such very young children "look up" to someone who freaks me out more than the child catcher did as a kid (chitty chitty bang bang)...And i still fail to comprehend how their parents aren`t monitoring what their kids are watching,and who they are interacting with.Obviously they never read apaper ,or watch the news..

Reactions: 6
I ag
She didn't even bother mentioning taking her kids out of school! it was all blah blah blah, it's up to us if we want to go on an 'adventure', blah blah
I agree ..an adventure..really..it’s the same old...Australia could have been amazing for them and they could have seen and done stuff you could only do there...but no it was shopping and beaches...and boredom...they could have halved the amount of flights they took with all that backtracking they did and experienced what was available..on the Gold Coast they did what could be done In the Uk and missed all the cultural ( sorry agriculture ) stuff...and Dubai ..well enough said...let see how boring they can make this trip...

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching last night's tit show. lol at Lazy saying she wouldn't spend a second longer talking about taking the girls out of school for a holiday and then talking about it for five minutes. In the pinned comment under the video they said they had meetings with the girls head teachers and they were told they would get way more out of the holidays than being in school. There's no way they would've been told this. Like they wouldn't have been told Isla is top of the class. All that morning sickness and Sarah must've been spewing bullshit. Oh wait... she still is. How was the Dubai trip unexpected? I bet they knew about it ages ago.

Maybe it's time to email the schools. Has anyone contacted VisitLapland or whoever is in charge of the Santa place? It's not safe for Chris to be around all those young children.

Bet they'll ?? out of the vlog tonight and do another sorry one.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been mentioned in past threads;

The ceo of youtube, Susan, her email is [email protected]. (public knowledge).

The emails go through to her assistants, but if someone would want to take the time to compose a well structured and researched email about the concerns of Chris still using the platform as a way to snare young viewers, and also the concerns of safe guarding in general it may be passed on, or may be replied to by another member of staff.

Ultimately youtube would probably say the indescretions didn't happen on its platform, but I think they are apart of the wider issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just finished watching last night's tit show. lol at Lazy saying she wouldn't spend a second longer talking about taking the girls out of school for a holiday and then talking about it for five minutes. In the pinned comment under the video they said they had meetings with the girls head teachers and they were told they would get way more out of the holidays than being in school. There's no way they would've been told this. Like they wouldn't have been told Isla is top of the class. All that morning sickness and Sarah must've been spewing bullshit. Oh wait... she still is. How was the Dubai trip unexpected? I bet they knew about it ages ago.

Maybe it's time to email the schools. Has anyone contacted VisitLapland or whoever is in charge of the Santa place? It's not safe for Chris to be around all those young children.

Bet they'll ?? out of the vlog tonight and do another sorry one.
She also said they couldn’t change their holiday as it was soooo close ... I scream BS , I work in travel and deal with bookings etc. You CAN change your booking as long as your flight hasn’t taken off (we usually advise at least 24hrs before travel to change) however there are admin costs plus the difference in costs of flights/hotel to your new date!

Reactions: 1
I see Aunty Diane is back dropping bombs on Twitter. I don’t think anybody is scared of the legal action bluff anymore. There have been a lot of very direct statements in last couple of weeks from various people, and they’re all still up, no threats from the crack squad of ninja lawyers. I hope the dam is about to burst.
65D37A0D-9402-4F38-8E4A-2A49A81537D4.jpeg

Oh, and two things that definitely DIDN’T happen:-

1) Sarah had a meeting with a professional head teacher at a private school, and that person informed Sarah that the girls would learn far more from their work trips abroad than they ever would at school.

2) Leeds Social Services use a ‘courtesy call’ system, to avoid imposing on families where there are constant, well founded reports of concerns over their children’s well-being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm not sticking up for Sarah, but regarding the low birth weight thing, I've said before that with my youngest I had to have the extra scans despite her being 6lb 5oz. I did question it with the consultant because no-one had told me she was low birth weight at the time (and I'd been home and googled it which said her weight was fine), but I was told it was new guidelines and it was also based on the fact she was nearly two weeks overdue as well as the mother's weight (I don't know what I weighed but was a size 12-14). So it's possible Sarah is telling the truth on this. If it's only a guideline maybe it's only done in some areas?

Also, well done to this new girl for coming forward and I'm glad she says it's not really affected her. And even more glad she's an adult!

Happy birthday Sarah, another year of being married to a cheat.

Reactions: 12
She also said they couldn’t change their holiday as it was soooo close ... I scream BS , I work in travel and deal with bookings etc. You CAN change your booking as long as your flight hasn’t taken off (we usually advise at least 24hrs before travel to change) however there are admin costs plus the difference in costs of flights/hotel to your new date!
I'm not sure who you work for but I work for a well known high street travel agent and know our policy and also the policy for all other high street travel agencys and you can't amend a holiday within 12/10 weeks of travel. Once the final payment has been made no changes can be made apart from name change which can be done 48 hours prior. Anything else has to be done at airport

Wonder what Sarah got for her birthday? A book of excuses? A cold sore? A phone call from school? A £60 fine for taking them on holiday?

A run-in? oh god do you live near to them?
Thankfully not Karma. It was an indirect run in. I will be able to say more when work is finished. Don't want to risk losing my job. I need the money to spend on things I actually need unlike the Minghams who spend it on any old bin full of LOL Dolls.

Reactions: 5
Hotel they are staying at looks loverly. Nice heated pool for chris, kids club ( that the girls wont see) tui rep on site. Could be in spain

Reactions: 6
Hotel they are staying at looks loverly. Nice heated pool for chris, kids club ( that the girls wont see) tui rep on site. Could be in spain
Heated indoor pool, lots of young people, perfect for Chris!

Sarah, if he goes downstairs to "edit" be very careful, we've been here before.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.