The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a new girl?
She’s 25, I haven’t heard of any of that age/from Feb this year. So I guess she’s new?

Edit: not saying her age is an issue, I just hadn’t heard of any girls being that age. He’s still repeatedly cheated on lazy. In a way, I’m glad it’s not another young girl, I’d feel sick to my stomach that another girl so young is affected.

Reactions: 5
This was her reply about social services

If social services are having to give you ‘courtesy calls’, that isn’t them being nice. That’s them explaining to you Sarah how to god damn parent.

Reactions: 17
My tiny squidge was 5lb 13oz and we went home 12 hours later!! He was perfectly formed, just small. No one told me about it being a high risk thing!
My great niece was born 5 weeks premature at 4lbs 2oz and they sent her home after 24 hours! She was so very tiny and we were all really scared and cautious handling her. It didn't take her long to catch up though, she's a little chunk now at 3 months lol.

Reactions: 1
She’s 25, I haven’t heard of any of that age/from Feb this year. So I guess she’s new?

Edit: not saying her age is an issue, I just hadn’t heard of any girls being that age. He’s still repeatedly cheated on lazy. In a way, I’m glad it’s not another young girl, I’d feel sick to my stomach that another girl so young is affected.
Sarah doesn't care and never will! She's quite happy to be in this one sided open marriage, because the thought of a life having to do everything herself and not have Chris running around like mother hen, would be too much to bear for her. He runs around like a blue arsed fly, cleaning, shopping, tending her hand and foot while she lies in bed all day, because he knows that she will turn a blind eye to his indiscretions if he keeps on the right side of her. Their marriage is farcical and they both use each other in different ways to get exactly what they want. It's warped and disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling they will all be home schooled before that decision has to be made. Why was Esme out of that school at 9 years old? Why didn't they wait until the end of Primary at 11 before transferring her? I wonder if she had started being bullied, we will probably never know. I dread to think what will become of them if they do get home schooled. Sarah tries so hard to sound articulate, but her vocabulary and mispronunciation of words leave a lot to be desired. She's as thick as two short planks!
I feel it probably was a suitable move for Esme as because she was slightly behind in certain subjects (like maths) whereas being private school, classes are slightly smaller and taught slightly differently which hopefully will help. As someone else has also said however that one of the other reasons was because to get into the high school you have to do an entrance exam.

I feel it probably was a suitable move for Esme as because she was slightly behind in certain subjects (like maths) whereas being private school, classes are slightly smaller and taught slightly differently which hopefully will help. As someone else has also said however that one of the other reasons was because to get into the high school you have to do an entrance exam.
But surely it'll only help if she actually attends school? She's only been there since September and she's had alot of time off this past month already!

Reactions: 14
I think Isabelle knew they were going on holiday somewhere - why would there be any need to give her secret Santa presents in before the end of term if they were staying put?

Reactions: 12
i'm a 1st year medical student and tbh the way her family are going she won't be getting into med school anytime soon
i've seen her homework and such in the vlogs and her grammar & writing is awful for a 13 year old
it's a shame really because there's no-one to blame but her parents

I faint at the sight of a needle and even I’d trust a blind dog diagnosing me over an Ingham or their offspring. ?

A school can only do so much, the majority of the real work at that age is done at home and with parents.
Not in Legoland in Dubai or in Lapland or in Disney.
If homework and home life isn’t helping the child progress NO teacher or school can change that.
They have limited time as it is even before the holiday absentee issues.

Reactions: 9
I think Isabelle knew they were going on holiday somewhere - why would there be any need to give her secret Santa presents in before the end of term if they were staying put?
Sarah bleeted on months ago they had booked the trip, again when they paid for the trip, it’s all so fake

Reactions: 4
Sarah bleeted on months ago they had booked the trip, again when they paid for the trip, it’s all so fake

Agree, Isabelle is the same age as most of the ifam,
There’s not much she can’t know about at this point and I think Sarah treats her as one of the adults and has done for a while.
It’s too much for a girl of her age to take on.
She really has had an awful year. She’s The only one I feel sorry for in this.

Reactions: 16
Where I am the kids are not finishing until a week Friday
Same my eldest lad has assessments all this week, my youngest in primary is still doing work as normal and both are a week Friday going back the 7th Jan , My daughter is in College which finishes weds but shes on a placement which doesn't finish until Friday , no way id be able to take them out, we are going away for a weekend next March and ive literally had to beg the 2 boys schools for an afternoon off with both having 100 % attendance for the last two years

Same my eldest lad has assessments all this week, my youngest in primary is still doing work as normal and both are a week Friday going back the 7th Jan , My daughter is in College which finishes weds but shes on a placement which doesn't finish until Friday , no way id be able to take them out, we are going away for a weekend next March and ive literally had to beg the 2 boys schools for an afternoon off with both having 100 % attendance for the last two years
Earlier this year I got the third degree from the school for needing to pick my daughter up 30 minutes early, due to an appointment I had. She has excellent attendance. Yet no-one seems to bat an eyelid when these cretins take their kids out of school for the second time this month

Reactions: 10
Surely that shows they have concerns over the girls?
Not sure why the quoted post isn't showing!

This shows they must have had some worries as they acted and phoned them.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If social services are giving you a courtesy call then that must mean you're still a concern for them?

Reactions: 13
But surely it'll only help if she actually attends school? She's only been there since September and she's had alot of time off this past month already!
100% agree, good attendance shows whether you are at a state school or an independent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.