The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend Who's in Lapland is looking out for them to keep the creep away and let others be aware

Reactions: 11
What was the point in making the girls write and post their Christmas lists when they're off to meet the big man himself. I know it'd confused the hell out of my kids!

Reactions: 20
I'm so bloody angry. I'm sorry but this is one of the reasons so many young people go off the rails and fail GCSEs etc. Because their parents don't give a toss about education. Isabelle and Esme finish school on Friday so they won't be going back for a month and I bet they'll keep Isla off for the whole month too. Anyone think the holiday cottage is a lie and they may be staying in Lapland over Christmas?

Tempted to email the school now. It's getting ridiculous. I know someone on here has kids who go to Isabelle's school. Are you able to complain or has it already been done?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sarah is claiming she's having extra scans due to Esme and Isla been low birth weights at 41 weeks. She said 6lbs 15ozs. I have two children, one weighed 6lbs 11.5 and the other 6lbs 12ozs. I was never told this was classed as a low birth weight or offered extra scans. Someone is talking bullshit

Reactions: 17
I'm so bloody angry. I'm sorry but this is one of the reasons so many young people go off the rails and fail GCSEs etc. Because their parents don't give a toss about education. Isabelle and Esme finish school on Friday so they won't be going back for a month and I bet they'll keep Isla off for the whole month too. Anyone think the holiday cottage is a lie and they may be staying in Lapland over Christmas?

Tempted to email the school now. It's getting ridiculous. I know someone on here has kids who go to Isabelle's school. Are you able to complain or has it already been done?
I can't imagine them being able to afford to stay there until Christmas. They're definitely going somewhere for Christmas, but they've probably changed their plans after being outted

Reactions: 3
In regards to the letters to father Christmas, it's always been their tradition that the girls go out in the dark on Christmas eve and post them. Or that's what they've told us on previous years vlogs, I thought it was funny yesterday that they were writing them. They lie like it's the truth.
I wonder if part of the paid father Christmas meeting includes debriefing him on the letters, so he can talk to the kids about the specidic things they've asked for to make it more magical. Hence lazy making them write them yesterday and then post them before the trip.

I half wonder if esme and isabelles struggles with basic reading is down to dumb and dumbers writing skills (or lack of) and they're trying to dechiper an illegible scrawl!

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to sound unkind, but they take their children out of school, and Isabelle seems to struggle reading some of the easiest of words when reading the many surprise reveals... why would you risk your child falling behind even a little bit? I’d love to take my kids to Lapland but will not take them out of school to do it, I’d rather pay the extra than risk them falling behind!
I agree, obviously all kids are different etc but when comparing Isabelle to Mia Fizz, Mia comes across so articulate and well read and all she seems to do is bloody Spanish lessons at home. Now is definitely not the time to keep taking Isabelle out especially with GCSEs in a couple of years.

I like Smug Sarah and think she's hilarious but the problem I have with her recent video is that I don't think James wants the public knowing that he's homeless and broke. He's obviously having a hard time sorting out his life and is struggling to support himself financially (he also has anger issues) and I don't think he realizes that his FB posts are public since he's probably not very bright. However I'm glad Smug Sarah stood up for him because Sarah clearly doesn't want to help him. How is someone supposed to even get settled with a job if they are couch hopping? She could at least help him pay for a roof.

Who is the third Dixon sister?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m assuming Isabelle has given up the dream of being a doctor.
I suppose Sarah could maybe get her into a hospital and see if she could blag her into a job. ?
Or go to a patient and out straight lie and say she’s qualified to operate on them.
It’s Not like she’s known for telling the truth, and it’s ok to lie.
It’s the Ingham way.

Reactions: 5
Sarah is claiming she's having extra scans due to Esme and Isla been low birth weights at 41 weeks. She said 6lbs 15ozs. I have two children, one weighed 6lbs 11.5 and the other 6lbs 12ozs. I was never told this was classed as a low birth weight or offered extra scans. Someone is talking bullshit
All three of mine were small at 6.3lb 6.5lb 6.9lb no one ever told me they were low birth weight either I agree more Bullshit.

My daughter was 6lbs 14oz and I didn't have to have extra scans either nor was I told it was a low birth weight. How can you have extra scans for low birth weight then tests for gestational diabetes, which is known to produce big babies? I don't believe anything they say anymore! They sprout such bulls**t every single day and it always has an ulterior motive behind it! Pair of fake liars!

I’m assuming Isabelle has given up the dream of being a doctor.
I suppose Sarah could maybe get her into a hospital and see if she could blag her into a job. ?
Or go to a patient and out straight lie and say she’s qualified to operate on them.
It’s Not like she’s known for telling the truth, and it’s ok to lie.
It’s the Ingham way.
i'm a 1st year medical student and tbh the way her family are going she won't be getting into med school anytime soon
i've seen her homework and such in the vlogs and her grammar & writing is awful for a 13 year old
it's a shame really because there's no-one to blame but her parents

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think they'll bother putting Isla in the older girls school? It would make it easier if they all got the same amount of time off!
I have a feeling they will all be home schooled before that decision has to be made. Why was Esme out of that school at 9 years old? Why didn't they wait until the end of Primary at 11 before transferring her? I wonder if she had started being bullied, we will probably never know. I dread to think what will become of them if they do get home schooled. Sarah tries so hard to sound articulate, but her vocabulary and mispronunciation of words leave a lot to be desired. She's as thick as two short planks!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My daughter was 6lbs 14oz and I didn't have to have extra scans either nor was I told it was a low birth weight. How can you have extra scans for low birth weight then tests for gestational diabetes, which is known to produce big babies? I don't believe anything they say anymore! They sprout such bulls**t every single day and it always has an ulterior motive behind it! Pair of fake liars!
If they’re having extra scans on the NHS there must be some concern but I very much doubt it has anything to do with the other two children’s weight.

I totally respect that she may not want to share BUT that respect is washed away by the fact she’s chosen to blatantly lie about it.

Looks like there might be a less than festive atmosphere on holiday again. Another young lady has come forward.

Reactions: 22
All three of mine were small at 6.3lb 6.5lb 6.9lb no one ever told me they were low birth weight either I agree more Bullshit.
My tiny squidge was 5lb 13oz and we went home 12 hours later!! He was perfectly formed, just small. No one told me about it being a high risk thing!

Reactions: 1
I couldn't watch all of Sarah's rant at the end but the bit I did see left me so angry.

Children are small for such a small amount of time and yes one/two holidays a year to make memories is lovely if you can afford it but children also need to make their own memories. They need playdates, sleepovers ect they need a chance to just be children. Some of my best memories as a kid is playing out side with my friends till the street lamps came on or playing over the park, having grass fights or seeing who could climb the tree the highest. Children need experiences like this to grow and develop.

They don't need to be dragged around every country in the world to visit the beach and a shopping centre. If they did more cultural things on holiday I'd be more forgiving of them but they don't, it's always them same.

I have two godchildren as I've mentioned before, they're 4 and 2 neither of them have been on holiday, not even to a caravan park but they don't care because there Mum takes them out to the farm or soft play. They also do alot of free stuff like the park, a walk in the woods, the beach ect and they couldn't be more grateful for these little outings and they get so excited about telling me about there 'adventures'. Their Mum also spends alot of time indoors with them doing crafts ect. Children don't need a whole load of money spent on them, they just need love, a cosy bed and food to be happy and feel safe and loved.

These 3 girls are going to grow up to feel the world owes them something and it doesn't! They're all in for a massive shock when this all comes crashing down!

Sorry if this is long and doesn't make sense, I'm just so angry at the whole situation!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.