The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think these girls asking to dm are genuine? I still find it impossible to believe anyone in their right mind would find that vile creep remotely attractive ?
I read in an earlier post on another forum that cause he has this 'skate boy' look, he maybe has that celebrity appeal and wealth and power, that is attractive to a lot of women. So maybe these preteens/teens think they can be groupies to him.

I thought the kind of emo look he has is out of fashion now though?

Reactions: 4
So 'Isabelle' going skating with him... is basically so she can film him.
He's bought that rail so Sarah can keep an eye on him. Not because of the weather. If it's raining, it's raining no matter if your rails been stored in the garage

All of his 'tricks' look the same to me... go down the rail, turn half way and jump off.... repeat

Sarahs 'messing up' was her eating the whole advent calendar because she's a pig - sorry 'pregnant' it made her do it. Followed by historical fake laughing

Reactions: 19
I have no words for this ...... (id tell her to get some dignity but it’s obvious the ship has sailed on that one)

View attachment 2998
Yet another Sarah Ingham ploy to have the ifam reassuring her just how "beauuutiful/inspirational" she is.God i`m glad i quit watching them ,and catch up with you wonderful ladies on here :) x

Reactions: 7
So 'Isabelle' going skating with him... is basically so she can film him.
He's bought that rail so Sarah can keep an eye on him. Not because of the weather. If it's raining, it's raining no matter if your rails been stored in the garage

All of his 'tricks' look the same to me... go down the rail, turn half way and jump off.... repeat

Sarahs 'messing up' was her eating the whole advent calendar because she's a pig - sorry 'pregnant' it made her do it. Followed by historical fake laughing
Don't forget the background music he's using.......especially the longer version on his insta. No section of the lyrics are child friendly or appropriate given the 'fan base' age. He's obviously so harcore:ROFLMAO:

I know. Seems petty to have a go at this, but he’s laughably rubbish at something that’s pretty laughable in the first place. He actually manages to make inline skating, for thirty years the least cool of all freestyle sports, look worse, and that’s saying something.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just spat out my tea!!
It was an easy goal. I’ll take it though.

Reactions: 10
Poor Isabelle imagine as a 13 year old having to stand in the street that you live on filming your dad playing on his skates. It’s like a total role reversal.
We all know he’s bought that pole thing because even the skating boys don’t want him around anymore. The last time he went with Izzy they left pretty sharpish, under the guise of her feeling ill. More likely they told him to sod off.
Did Creepy say Izzy had gone to her Therapy? Seems strange it being on a Sunday.
When the only clickbait you can muster is your greedy wife stuffing her face with chocolate it’s pretty obvious that
you’ve got Jack tit.

Reactions: 27
Sarah can't even get her story straight about her favourite chocolate ....she apparently eats a whole galaxy advent calendar because it's galaxy and she absolutely loves galaxy chocolate...
End of the vlog she decides Cadbury chocolate is her favourite!

There is nothing like making yourself look dumb is there! Maybe just say you like all chocolate?!? I don't know but seems silly to me. Would have flowed better in their TV show to say Galaxy.

Reactions: 13
Poor Isabelle imagine as a 13 year old having to stand in the street that you live on filming your dad playing on his skates. It’s like a total role reversal.
We all know he’s bought that pole thing because even the skating boys don’t want him around anymore. The last time he went with Izzy they left pretty sharpish, under the guise of her feeling ill. More likely they told him to sod off.
Did Creepy say Izzy had gone to her Therapy? Seems strange it being on a Sunday.
When the only clickbait you can muster is your greedy wife stuffing her face with chocolate it’s pretty obvious that
you’ve got Jack tit.
If he's doing that on the Estate the neighbours will hate him for it. The sound of the "clink" on the metal would drive me crazy. I always thought it was really selfish when he and his gang would do it on some of his old vlogs. It was like a row of 60's style terraces and they would do it down the handrail of some steps. You could tell it was their usual meeting place and I felt really sorry if there was an elderly person (or god forbid young girl) who would feel intimidated by them.

I think his ego is looking to his next project due to falling views and the narcissist in him sees a skate career.

I had to do a double take when they showed the elf on the shelf sign.. so thought it said 'BJ goooood girlz' at first...

Anyone else notice Esme is starting to not be as bothered about all the "surprises" she used to be all screams she seems so over it all, she's really forcing a reaction with the elves!

Reactions: 5
I know right? How often do you get to post something knowing that celebrities will definitely read it?!
JUST KIDDING SARAH AND CHRIS! You're not even a tiny bit of a celebrity!
#prank #funnyprank #bestprankever #omgsupersurpriseprank #surpriseprank #fooledyou #nandos
Love the #nandos at the end!!

Why didn't the girls have the heavy make up as usual for dancing? It's usually a mainstay whilst dancing and being on stage. Just because of lighting so you get to see the girls faces?
Just going back to my childhood and we all had to wear make up regardless of age.

There didn't seem to be the usual 'buzz' either with presents for the children either.

Issy usually talks ten to the dozen about her performances but nothing.

Just an observation

Sorry but the guise of lazy getting up early and going to therapy with Isabelle just wouldn’t happen! Especially on a Sunday so it’s either a ropey therapist or a load of crap! Eating the chocolate and laughing so much at herself..we are doing the same Sarah not laughing with you though laughing at you and the desperate attempt to be ladbaby #2 #awkward! And really bet the neighbours are living him and his “rail” oh look I can keep an eye on him in the street now and he doesn’t have to be anywhere alone!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.