The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either you agree that there must be a reason why sarah would stay with chris

You sounded like you weren’t even bothering to read my post .just immediately Jump down my throat for my personal analysis of the situation. Jesus there’s no need to berate me as a person. Yes I’ve worked in mental health but it doesn’t mean I should be void of opinion.
And narcissism is a personality disorder often brought on by upbringing.
If you’re gong to discuss a sensitive topic try to be a grown up about and not so silly.
I'm siding with @Oohthedrama here. For someone who has worked in mental health you seem to be lacking in tact when dealing with people...

Reactions: 16
she will need all those supportive friends if this "tv show " goes down the pan don't forget the saying Sarah you meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down, on another note I hope the wedding went well

Reactions: 6
I'm siding with @Oohthedrama here. For someone who has worked in mental health you seem to be lacking in tact when dealing with people...
I said I worked in mental health, I never said I was a numb robot. Why are you all hating on me for defending myself?

I said I worked in mental health, I never said I was a numb robot. Why are you all hating on me for defending myself?
Actually I would hope on the contrary that someone working in mental health would not be a "numb robot".
I'm not hating on you but there was no need to call anyone an idiot, nor to be condescending by saying they are silly.
We're all fairly united here in our dislike of the Ingham family/brand/allegations/behaviour so it's best that we don't turn on each other.
I apologise if it seemed like I was attacking you.

Reactions: 11
Let's not start to categorise every disagreement as "hate" - that's Sarah's job remember ?

Reactions: 17
Has anyone thought of sending the screen shots of creepy liking and commenting on photos etc to the papers? The ones who covered the story in the first place? They'd have a field day. "YouTube Groomer up to old tricks"

I bet JaackMate would also have something to say about it :)

Reactions: 14
Either you agree that there must be a reason why sarah would stay with chris

You sounded like you weren’t even bothering to read my post .just immediately Jump down my throat for my personal analysis of the situation. Jesus there’s no need to berate me as a person. Yes I’ve worked in mental health but it doesn’t mean I should be void of opinion.
And narcissism is a personality disorder often brought on by upbringing.
If you’re gong to discuss a sensitive topic try to be a grown up about and not so silly.
Personality disorders of any type do not necessarily mean anything about upbringing.. it's like looking at sociopaths and ticking all the boxes but many people can tick them and wouldn't be described as a sociopath..some sociopaths actually have no bad upbringing at all

What do you think a trait is?

If your going to lie about your past to make valid points do not bother

Sarah can't even get her story straight about her favourite chocolate ....she apparently eats a whole galaxy advent calendar because it's galaxy and she absolutely loves galaxy chocolate...
End of the vlog she decides Cadbury chocolate is her favourite!

There is nothing like making yourself look dumb is there! Maybe just say you like all chocolate?!? I don't know but seems silly to me. Would have flowed better in their TV show to say Galaxy.
Sure she said she had a Maltesers advert too. I dont know why they lie and I dont know why I watch these twats.

I suppose I like watching them trip up constantly and feel like I'm keeping an eye on the kids. It's all very strange :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Personality disorders of any type do not necessarily mean anything about upbringing.. it's like looking at sociopaths and ticking all the boxes but many people can tick them and wouldn't be described as a sociopath..some sociopaths actually have no bad upbringing at all

What do you think a trait is?

If your going to lie about your past to make valid points do not bother
Completely agree.
I’m half way through a psychology degree so I’m in no way an expert at all . . yet anyway ?
But what I have learnt (this is probably common knowledge) is that all research and studies into absolutely anything does not produce results that 100% agree with the hypothesis. It could be argued that it’s ‘strongly suggested’ that x behaves the way they do because x y z happened during their childhood but there are always cases where individuals don’t behave in the expected way.
There’s been many times I’ve watched a true crime documentary and the murderer has been said to have had a ‘good upbringing’ yet they’re a serial killer ?

Reactions: 7
Completely agree.
I’m half way through a psychology degree so I’m in no way an expert at all . . yet anyway ?
But what I have learnt (this is probably common knowledge) is that all research and studies into absolutely anything does not produce results that 100% agree with the hypothesis. It could be argued that it’s ‘strongly suggested’ that x behaves the way they do because x y z happened during their childhood but there are always cases where individuals don’t behave in the expected way.
There’s been many times I’ve watched a true crime documentary and the murderer has been said to have had a ‘good upbringing’ yet they’re a serial killer ?
Exactly...and the control groups in certain behaviour studies are nil and void.

There will also be counter arguments but as a general rule there is no studies on people with normal upbringings, who live normal lives as what would you be proving, what's the point..who would fund it..

Behaviour is awful to study because its people perceptions too..

Reactions: 3
Exactly...and the control groups in certain behaviour studies are nil and void.

There will also be counter arguments but as a general rule there is no studies on people with normal upbringings, who live normal lives as what would you be proving, what's the point..who would fund it..

Behaviour is awful to study because its people perceptions too..
Yeah I’m finding that most studies into childrens upbringing and the attachments they form is done in unnatural settings and/or dependent on parents input through questionnaires and interviews.
Can you imagine someone asking creepy and lazy to give honest answers about the girls!
Now I think about it all I’m starting to question why anyone attempts to study children with parental input. It’s not at all reliable really is it! And it’s no good relying on just what the child says either, my son would happily declare me as the worst mom ever if I’d vacuumed up some of his Lego the morning of him being interviewed ?

Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m finding that most studies into childrens upbringing and the attachments they form is done in unnatural settings and/or dependent on parents input through questionnaires and interviews.
Can you imagine someone asking creepy and lazy to give honest answers about the girls!
Now I think about it all I’m starting to question why anyone attempts to study children with parental input. It’s not at all reliable really is it! And it’s no good relying on just what the child says either, my son would happily declare me as the worst mom ever if I’d vacuumed up some of his Lego the morning of him being interviewed ?
Yeah it's all on perception. Which can be why 'false positives' in certain things such as autism, adhd etc can be misconstrued.

My son accused me of shouting at him once...I did I shouted him to come downstairs for his evening meal...see all about context and perception!

Although hoovering up Lego is a complete sin!

Reactions: 4
( couldn’t bring myself to watch the vlog). So what did Sarah do that was so bad? Pig out on all the advent chocolates? Wouldn’t that be a normal pregnancy craving?
What a stupid title for a vlog

Reactions: 1
@It's me i know I’m thoroughly ashamed of myself for vacuuming up the Lego ? but why do the mini figures come with so many teeny tiny pieces?! They just blend into the carpet ? and more to the point how on earth does he know they’re missing?!

Reactions: 5
@It's me i know I’m thoroughly ashamed of myself for vacuuming up the Lego ? but why do the mini figures come with so many teeny tiny pieces?! They just blend into the carpet ? and more to the point how on earth does he know they’re missing?!
It's Lego children know these things!

Reactions: 1
( couldn’t bring myself to watch the vlog). So what did Sarah do that was so bad? Pig out on all the advent chocolates? Wouldn’t that be a normal pregnancy craving?
What a stupid title for a vlog
What she did that was really bad was allegedly eating the whole advent calendar (apart from box of the 24th as that would be totally wrong ?) Can you believe Chris caught her??!! It was so funny and really naughty that she laughed like a hyena at herself!!!! ? It turns out galaxy is her favourite chocolate..but then says cadburys is her total favourite as is Lindor. She is an absolute card!!! Super super funny and naughty!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 26
Looks like a flea bite to me or bed bug bite. Time Sarah to dump that bedding in garage and buy some new ?
No it's from eating all that candy. She ate a whole box what a pig! SUPRISE I have zits!

I don't believe she was abused by Isabelle's dad. We know she had a history of saying things just for the camera and I wouldn't put it past her.

She done absolutely nothing when the truth came out about Chris. She had so many opportunities to run away and start a new life. She could very easily have got custody of the girls (especially Isla after the DNA results were announced).

There's absolutely no chemistry and they probably only got pregnant for the views. They will be divorced in ten years time.
What DNA results? For Isla?

Also noticed on tonight's Vlog Creepy's hair poking out of his beanie was jet black pieces of hair ? but the ends were snapped off with a burnt tinge, eyebrows also black and brown ????

What she did that was really bad was allegedly eating the whole advent calendar (apart from box of the 24th as that would be totally wrong ?) Can you believe Chris caught her??!! It was so funny and really naughty that she laughed like a hyena at herself!!!! ? It turns out galaxy is her favourite chocolate..but then says cadburys is her total favourite as is Lindor. She is an absolute card!!! Super super funny and naughty!!!!!!!!!
She also couldn't get over the fact....wait for it.....she ate them in date order!! Now we all know that's a lie cos she never knows the actually date and she definitely can't count ??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.