The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched the last few days videos as going from here I haven’t missed anything exciting but my word it’s no wonder views are falling as what a boring boring life they lead at home, in the run up to Xmas or not! Also I take it Sarah must have failed her driving test or postponed as she’s way too busy shopping!

Reactions: 2
Just browsed Instagram.. 3 pictures of Dubai on Sarah's Instagram and no Ad so they must have pulled out as stated by smug Sarah..dear oh me. Shame they didn't make them turn back at the airport..no it's not nice for the children but surely they must get it by now. It's the integrity of a company being involved with a so called family vlogger that is anything but a typical family.

Reactions: 10
Also on twitter *allegedly* Chris slept with the bride previously. This was tweeted frequently along with other allegations involving Chris and Sarah’s friends and family
That allegation is utter tripe, he may have no scruples but the bride does and would have gone nowhere near that!

Reactions: 4
Sorry. What I was saying was he has sent private messages asking kids at her school not to give Isabelle's phone number out. I would never private message any child under any circumstance!!
What?!? That’s totally inappropriate. If he has a message for any of her schoolfriends he needs to send it via the parents, how could someone be so deluded to think that’s ok and normal? X

Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog to see this elusive coat
OMG It’s hideous.
My daughter wouldn’t be seen dead in something like that.
It wasn’t so much the style, IMO it was the colour, I mean lilac!! What was wrong with the other coat Isabelle pointed out? Why doesn’t she have the choice of what to wear FFS?
My daughter never seems to like coats from the children’s department anyway she always prefers to look in the ladies section.

Also why doesn’t anyone ask them to stop
Filming when in shops. If I ever saw anyone filming me whilst I’m trying to browse then I’d report them immediately.

WTH Nando’s again!!!

Chris is so fugly he makes me want to puke ?
I’m not sure why anyone could find him remotely attractive.
Maybe instead of his beanies he could invest In a balaclava. That way he could be more shady then he already is and it would hide his greasy, sweaty mug.

Reactions: 17
Was the wedding was definitely this weekend? I tried to have a snoop on Facebook but couldnt find anything

Izzy looks so unhappy in that coat. I do feel for her. It's bloody hard been a teen, especially when you are part of that shite show.

Reactions: 12
Izzy looks so unhappy in that coat. I do feel for her. It's bloody hard been a teen, especially when you are part of that shite show.
I can't imagine the tit she must go through at school. No wonder she's in therapy.

Reactions: 12
Scrap my last post - I found the bride on Facebook. Beautiful wedding photos posted up today.

Sarah, are you going to answer why you missed it? Or just brush it under the carpet like everything else?

Just come across this photo too - on the groom's page - from Creepy's stag do (coloured out the groom of course).

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sorry guys I’ve been away so on a long catch up. The idea that he has access to Isabelle’s IG and DM’s is absolutely horrific! He is likely in contact with countless young vulnerable girls opening up to what they think is Isabelle about all manner of things, boys, Mental health, periods, arguments with family etc and they think they are talking to a teenage girl!!!!!

At the VERY LEAST an auto reply msg should respond to the first message sent with ‘this account is not exclusively controlled by Isabelle so your message may be answered by other members of the family/team please be aware.

You can tell he’s got his confidence back by his IG activity alone!

I’m not sure I can see the victim in Sarah, some co-dependency yes but not victim, as was pointed out in the black hoodie video she was controlling that. If she has lots of nefarious family members (1 brother in sex offenders prison, 1 struggling (and I do mean that with absolute kindness) with addiction and homelessness then her moral compass is quite possibly all off, who knows how her Dad treated her Mum? We know he buggered off had a whole family thenreturned, lots of trauma could have happened in her young life to make all of Chris’s actions normal, normal for her.

As I’ve bored on about before anyway they’re a brand that’s all she’s protecting, her brand and her income, the victims can ‘do one’ as I can imagine her saying.

Her accent is her pretending to be much more better spoken than she actually is so the little slip ups back to ‘rough arse estate’ explain the discrepancies ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry guys I’ve been away so on a long catch up. The idea that he has access to Isabelle’s IG and DN’s is absolutely horrific! He is likely in contact with countless young vulnerable girls opening up to what the think is Isabelle about all manner of things, boys, Mental healtg, periods, arguments with family etc and they think they are talking to a teenage girl!!!!!

At the VERY LEAST an auto reply msg should respond to the first message sent with ‘this account is not exclusively controlled by Isabelle so your message may be answered by other members of the family/team please be aware.

You can tell he’s got his confidence back by his IG activity alone!

I’m not sure I can see the victim in Sarah, some co-dependency yes but not victim, as was pointed out in the black hoodie video she was controlling that. If she has lots of nefarious family members (1 brother in sex offenders prison, 1 struggling (and I do mean that with absolute kindness) with addiction and homelessness then her moral compass is quite possibly all off, who knows how her Dad treated her Mum? We know he buggered off had a whole family thenreturned, lots of trauma could have happened in her young life to make all of Chris’s actions normal, normal for her.

As I’ve voted on about before anyway they’re a brand that’s all she’s protecting, her brand and her income, the victims can ‘do one’ as I can imagine her saying.

Her accent is pretending to be much more better spoken than she actually is so the little slip ups back to ‘rough arse estate’ explain the discrepancies ?
She also mentions in one of Sarah says videos that her mum never really showed much love. I mean she was in a physically abusive relationship, now she’s in an emotionally abusive one. Might take her a while to say enough is enough.

Reactions: 3
Honestly the more I watch and read of Chris and Sarah the more my heart aches for Isabelle

Reactions: 10
Also on twitter *allegedly* Chris slept with the bride previously. This was tweeted frequently along with other allegations involving Chris and Sarah’s friends and family
Wasn't she one of the ones that was defending them for a while also? I'm sure there was a Nicki and a Vicky on there...then they seemed to stop posting under their own names.

Wasn't she one of the ones that was defending them for a while also? I'm sure there was a Nicki and a Vicky on there...then they seemed to stop posting under their own names.
I don't think so. There's a Vicky (one or two actually) on Sarah's Facebook that are 'fans' rather than actual friends. So it'll probably be one of those...

I don't think so. There's a Vicky (one or two actually) on Sarah's Facebook that are 'fans' rather than actual friends. So it'll probably be one of those...
Thank you, its so creepy how they add their fans on Facebook. Especially when you consider actual celebrities don't even have their Facebooks visible and usually have to go under a different name so they're not found!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.