The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way this is going to get any youtube attention right now is if one of the bigger UK channels cover it.

Alfie and Zoe won’t muddy their Gucci sliders.

So based on people who will talk out and Usually have the audience that will listen and take notice it’s going to be True Geordie or Pewdiepie.
Alfie’s podcast could be a good way to get the kids to listen but pointlessKnob would rather talk about the earth being flat. ?

If anyone has the time to get all information and proof together of how this has played out, and how things are going back to the same patterns not 6 months later, how sick this all is. Please do!

Think about Gathering it all and emailing the channel.

Twitter isn’t getting attention. There has to be a way to contact someone who can give this a platform.
Just my opinion.
I wouldn't trust Alfie at all he thought it was cool for someone 16 to have sex with a teacher even in their 30s...he didn't see that him speaking out was quickly wiped under the floorboards with all his giggling and status symbol babble..

Would true Geordie speak out? He should and could but likes proper facts and not I know someone etc...so the receipts need to be good

Reactions: 2
She’s just as manipulative, narcissistic and sociopathic as he is if not worse in some respects.

She doesn’t proclaim his innocence for because she believes him it’s all about her own self preservation, for the fame and fortune. She knows he’s guilty. She’s the driving force and the mouth piece. Look at that black hoody video in Dubai she was the only one that spoke. It is easily seen by
the snippy comments to the x-ifam that she has a mouth and she knows how to use it. So any idea that creepy is able to manipulate her is wrong. She’s not a 16 year old teenager he can manipulate she’s nearly in her mid 30’s.
Just because she’s not a teenager, doesn’t mean she can’t be manipulated. It doesn’t automatically stop at a certain age....
All I was saying that there may be traits in her personality like that however that could be due to the way chris is. From having a parent similar who is narcassistic/manipulative and treated the other one like tit, it’s only having got out that relationship that have realised how damaging it actually was. I was only coming from a slightly different viewpoint as the blame seems to have shifted from chris to Sarah. They are both to blame in different aspects however you cannot blame Sarah for anything to do with the allegations (except not understanding why hasn’t left him when they first came out). It depends where the control lies, and that we won’t truly know.

Reactions: 3
No mention of the wedding in today's vlog?

Just because she’s not a teenager, doesn’t mean she can’t be manipulated. It doesn’t automatically stop at a certain age....
All I was saying that there may be traits in her personality like that however that could be due to the way chris is. From having a parent similar who is narcassistic/manipulative and treated the other one like tit, it’s only having got out that relationship that have realised how damaging it actually was. I was only coming from a slightly different viewpoint as the blame seems to have shifted from chris to Sarah. They are both to blame in different aspects however you cannot blame Sarah for anything to do with the allegations (except not understanding why hasn’t left him when they first came out). It depends where the control lies, and that we won’t truly know.
I think that perhaps Sarah may believe that she's been a relationship before whereby her partner was physically and mentally abusive, she managed to break free from it and probably thought she wouldn't fall victim to it again and that she'd know the signs. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case and may feel as though she can't escape this time around due to having three children with a fourth on the way, plus the fact she shouldn't have to leave the family home as it was Chris' doing and not hers.

Why does Sarah constantly try and make out as if she hardly eats? "I didnt get a garlic bread" yes maybe not today Sarah, but you've still been shoveling junk down your throat for months on end

Reactions: 6
So Isabelle has to use her birthday gift voucher to get a school bag. And is getting running shoes for PE for Christmas.

This isn't a problem, but don't the other girls just get that stuff constantly?

No mention of the wedding in today's vlog?

I think that perhaps Sarah may believe that she's been a relationship before whereby her partner was physically and mentally abusive, she managed to break free from it and probably thought she wouldn't fall victim to it again and that she'd know the signs. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case and may feel as though she can't escape this time around due to having three children with a fourth on the way, plus the fact she shouldn't have to leave the family home as it was Chris' doing and not hers.
She wouldn't have to leave the family home, she's got the kids, not only would she get the house, Chris would have to continue paying maintenance for the kids. Basically, she's just as bad as him

Notice tonight Isabelle has been told to say how much she likes squishes ha

How quickly did he pan Sarah's meal so you couldn't see what she ACTUALLY had. Just a salad was it Sarah hun ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No wedding talk but i found it intresting that the girls had a dance show today and a rehersal yesterday... So if she had still been a bridesmaid they would have missed the rehersal

Also anyone notice how Chris “forgot” Isabelle’s name just like I (honestly) forgot her name the other day. Could be nothing but I found that odd ... hi chris , you’re a vile piece of scum, merry Christmas!

Reactions: 1
So Isabelle has to use her birthday gift voucher to get a school bag. And is getting running shoes for PE for Christmas.
I think with the bag its more isabelle wanting a more grown up one and not the smiggle ones she got. I dont have an issue with them getting her to buy her own if thiers nothing wrong with the one shes got.

But sarah should have let isla choose her something different, i think isabelle would have rather chossen her own.

Reactions: 3
Just so you're aware what you're doing is called victim blaming. What someone wears or posts doesn't make them to blame for perverts, it's like the case in Ireland that's been on the news as a rape charge was dropped because the girl was wearing a thong and many have been protesting about how unfair that is. No one asks for it, no matter what they wear, especially young girls from greasy disgusting Chris.
I’m sorry but IMHO girls shouldn’t be flaunting themselves over social media. My daughter is 14 and her friend actually posted a topless picture on Instagram and it took god knows how many reports and 2 weeks for it to be removed
Yes I agree in a perfect world they should be able to wear what they want, pose how they want without unwanted attention from pervs, but unfortunately this isn’t a perfect world. There are millions of dirty men who get off on on these kind of images.
If my dad ever knew I had posted pictures such as these all over the internet then he would have gone ballistic even if I was over 18 and technically an adult.
And don’t get me started on the whole rape debate this isn’t the place

Last edited:
I’m sorry but IMHO girls shouldn’t be flaunting themselves over social media.
Yes I agree in a perfect world they should be able to wear what they want, pose how they want without unwanted attention from pervs, but unfortunately this isn’t a perfect world. There are millions of dirty men who get off on on these kind of images.
If my dad ever knew I had posted pictures such as these all over the internet then he would have gone ballistic even if I was over 18 and technically an adult.
Chris is the adult, Chris is the one who should have known better 'if' the allegations are true. You can't blame the girls, who are young, impressionable, stupid and admitted to having mental health problems (the stupid part is when you are 16etc you do stupid things to clarify)

Reactions: 10
Was Sarah married to Isabelle's dad?

The reason I'm asking is, online you have the ability to see births/marriages/deaths and looking through some information it looks like no one with Sarah's maiden name was born in December 1985, but someone with Sarah's forenames was married in 2002, which could be why I couldn't find the information about her being born then.
I think this is what you are looking for. Although she was born in Dec 1985 her birth was clearly registered in Jan 1986, therefore it shows up in the 1986 Register. 2FB6493D-FAC7-487D-9E54-EB66E1CA30BA.jpeg

Yes i said it, one of the vlogs the other day when they gave the phone to her chris said he had set up her instagram for her, that 100% means he has her password

10:48 the start of talking about the phone 13:47 he says that he has set up everything including putting her instagram on there ready to use

On instagram currently you are able to be logged into several instagram accounts at the same time without having to log out of your main one, chris would be able to switch between his and isabelles acounts very easily... same with sarah and jane who would be able to make fake accounts easily ?
Chris will be monitoring her account to make sure no one is trying to 'groom' Isabelle...quite irronic!!!!

I agree, she’s just as bad as he is, perhaps even worse. She was well aware of Chris’ indiscretions even before the allegations. She has just proven to everyone that she supports her husband’s abhorrent behaviour, money and fame is more important then the girls who have been victimised. She is a terrible mother and person in general.
Definitely doesn’t deserve her unborn son.

And I really wish they would stop going on about the safely and security of their children.
IF THIS IS SUCH A BIG ISSUE GET OFF YOUTUBE AND STOP EXPLOITING YOUR CHILDREN.

Also parents of these children using Instagram to message Chris saying they love and adore him and want to meet him etc need to have a serious talk with their little darlings.
Have they ever replied to anyone's query why they are no longer moving house???

Thoughts on today's vlog:

- Obviously no mention of the wedding. Can someone either point me to the vlogs when it was last/first mentioned? I can't remember myself and don't want to give them views.

- Isabelle's school secret santas - make up. Not a squishy or LOL doll in sight. Issy is giving plenty of hints that she's ready to grow up now... She's gonna have a shock Christmas morning, poor girl.

- That coat!!! The purple one... Wtf even was that. If I went to school in that coat growing up, i'd have been ripped to shreds. Sarah's attempt at keeping her younger for longer.

- The whole "I WANT THEM!" from the younger two so close to Christmas. Even my youngest knows they won't be getting any extras so close to Christmas.

- Shock. Nandos.

Reactions: 10
I think this is what you are looking for. Although she was born in Dec 1985 her birth was clearly registered in Jan 1986, therefore it shows up in the 1986 Register.View attachment 2977
So shes born the 13th dec but not registerd till after christmas. I know you get so many days to do it but that just seems lazy to wait all that time

Thoughts on today's vlog:

- Obviously no mention of the wedding. Can someone either point me to the vlogs when it was last/first mentioned? I can't remember myself and don't want to give them views.

- Isabelle's school secret santas - make up. Not a squishy or LOL doll in sight. Issy is giving plenty of hints that she's ready to grow up now... She's gonna have a shock Christmas morning, poor girl.

- That coat!!! The purple one... Wtf even was that. If I went to school in that coat growing up, i'd have been ripped to shreds. Sarah's attempt at keeping her younger for longer.

- The whole "I WANT THEM!" from the younger two so close to Christmas. Even my youngest knows they won't be getting any extras so close to Christmas.

- Shock. Nandos.
In the pregnancy reveal vid thiers a clip of her telling the bride

Was Sarah married to Isabelle's dad?

The reason I'm asking is, online you have the ability to see births/marriages/deaths and looking through some information it looks like no one with Sarah's maiden name was born in December 1985, but someone with Sarah's forenames was married in 2002, which could be why I couldn't find the information about her being born then.
I don't think so. She had Isabelle at what, 18/19? They didn't appear to be together that long in total - maybe a couple of years?

So shes born the 13th dec but not registerd till after christmas. I know you get so many days to do it but that just seems lazy to wait all that time
She was born on a Friday - back then many mums were in hospital for a week. Then 2 weeks closed over Christmas. I don’t think it’s unusual, given the time of year and opening times would have been 33 years ago.

Reactions: 5
She was born on a Friday - back then many mums were in hospital for a week. Then 2 weeks closed over Christmas. I don’t think it’s unusual, given the time of year and opening times would have been 33 years ago.
Aw yes. That makes sense. Ill let them off then

I’m sorry but IMHO girls shouldn’t be flaunting themselves over social media. My daughter is 14 and her friend actually posted a topless picture on Instagram and it took god knows how many reports and 2 weeks for it to be removed
I agree with what youre saying about under 18s... i was groomed online at the age of 13 and sent nude photographs. I never had instagram at the time and my facebook and bbm (haha) pictures were not revealing in the slightest, only photos of my face and i was covered i looked about 10. Anyone under the age of 18 honestly should not be able to post such revealing photographs purely for their own safety ( not victim blaming) just following the law which does state that it is illegal to send explcit photographs of themselves. After 18 do whatever you like post pics of everything whatever dress whatever you like.

Also your 14 year old daughters friend why did you not report it to the police or parents of the girl????! Why would she post that oh god thats so terrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.